[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys. Any idea what the fuck this is and why it's there?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Hey guys. Any idea what the fuck this is and why it's there?
>>
Because you never installed common sense while using your device.
>>
>>57240202
Just follow the instructions and get the viruses off your phone?? The shills on this site..
>>
28% damaged? Looks like you fucked up OP
>>
It looks pretty serious, how else would they know what phone you're using?
>>
>>57240219
Kek. I know enough to know it's a fishing attempt but I'm not quite sure why it's persistently popping up on Chrome. I have security that's not picking anything up. I admit that I'm an idiot when it comes to this stuff. Just looking for a little help /g/uys.
>>
>>57240202
These mobile ads are fucking garbage now, install an ad blocker
>>
>>57240243
Gook Moot is a waste of space and installed malicous ads.

You've gotta get Pale Moon for Android and install uBlock Origin.
>>
>>57240264
>>57240249

Cool. I was kind of wondering if it was 4chins related since it did it on the /sp/ catalog first. I appreciate the advice dudes.
>>
File: the poster below me is a pawn.png (28KB, 317x376px) Image search: [Google]
the poster below me is a pawn.png
28KB, 317x376px
>>57240202
It's a popup to trick you into installing malware
>>
>>57240202
It looks like you went to a scam website. It's not alerting you that you have any real threats on your phone. It's just a scare tactic to get you to either call their support number where they can scam you, or to get you to install maleware on your phone.
>>
>>57240759
>maleware
problematic
>>
>>57240850
>>maleware
What of it? That's the word for malicious evil software.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161025-213733.png (316KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161025-213733.png
316KB, 1440x2560px
Hah i just got that too.

Remember when hiroshimoot mentioned adding advertising and that malicious ads were on that list? There you have it.

I guess it's time to root my phone again so I can put an ad blocker back on
>>
Sir you have wirus on your dextop.
>>
>>57240970
Not good. How do I connect to the secure server and have the madarchod show me all the errors?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.