[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me hack my neibor's wifi for work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: arnaque-internet.jpg (70KB, 620x346px) Image search: [Google]
arnaque-internet.jpg
70KB, 620x346px
I work as a homeoffice subber, and while my work is relatively simple, specially this week I had trouble with my internet provider.

They've just shut down my net for a physical maintance they plan to do... next fucking week. I have some movies to keep subtitling until fucking friday, and I can't do it without my net (using my phone right now, but I can't download things or hotspot it, my 3g is quite limited and keep failing, so I can't keep a constant conection to download 5gb+ movies.) I tried asking my only neibor with wifi, downstairs to his password and he denied me it.

So, the thing is, can I somehow hack his wifi with only a rooted Motorola Razr, and a Dell Vostro 1520 with Windows 7?
Not sure if i can post this but anyway, I am desperate,

This is quite a urgent task, please. I won't change his wifi or anything, he can change it back, I just need it for a few days so I can work until the maintance arrives.
>>
HERES THE DEAL SKIDDIE
IF ITS WEP YOU HAVE A CHANCE
WPA NO BUENO
WPA2 NO BUENO
>>
>>57238976
Shit, according to my cellphone it's WPA2 :/
>>
How about go someplace with free public wifi
>>
>>57239069
Closest one is over 2 miles away, I don't have a car, and I can't stay working there. Brazil here, thought of all easy ways out already.
>>
More details
His net is WPA2
WPS enabled
Ap vendor HUmax Co. Ltd
NEtwork Mac is 6C:B5:6B:66:6E:60
Got all this from Andro Dumpper
>>
Google Jumpstart and Dumpper for Windows
If this nigga has wep enabled it should work (75%) :^)
>>
Maybe reaver if wps is old. But I'm guessing it's an isp locked router and automatically uodates firmware. So unless you have a couple of years to bruteforce, you'll be better off at mcDonalds
>>
>>57238952
give it back trayvon.
>>
>>57239139

well then use reaver to crack WPS, might take 24h though
>>
>>57239394

It has already been established that WPA encryption is used on the router

You sound like you're getting WEP mixed up with WPS, and have maybe watched one 10 min hacking video on youtube and think you're qualified to give advice on the subject.

also considering hardly anyone has WEP enabled these days and a child could crack it, not very helpful.
>>
>>57239098
>over 2 miles
holy shit, I'm amerifat and even then that's a short walk
>>
Explain the situation to him, promise you won't hog the bandwidth with Netflix or HD videos and offer to pay up the cost of half a month.
Don't be a fucking nigger. If he says no go to starbucks and stay there all day.
>>
>>57239098
> Is Brazilian
> Is a thieving nigger
I guess stereotypes exist for a reason
>>
>>57239139
And, before using reaver and saying
>It doesn't work ! !!
Than your wireless card does not support packet injection
>>
>Brute forcing with reaver
break that shit in an offline attack like pixie dust instead of bombarding the fucking router for 24 hours straight like a dumbass and getting arrested

Also computer fraud and abuse act. Is this worth going to jail for?
>>
>>57238952
He already told you know so if he sees you on his network and calls the police then what?
>>
>>57241184
OP is Brazallian, so US laws don't apply.

He's also a fucking retard who posted on /wsr/ first, got the EXACT SAME ANSWERS, and then came here

>>>/wsr/210921
>>
>>57241350
linked the wrong thread
ayy lmao

>>>/wsr/210877
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.