[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This girl I know claims that her phone's screen spontaneously

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20161025_161814843_HDR.jpg (1002KB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161025_161814843_HDR.jpg
1002KB, 1456x2592px
This girl I know claims that her phone's screen spontaneously cracked, all on its own (pic related). I looked on Google, apparently there are other cases of this happening but I haven't found any explanations. Anyone think they know what may have happened?
>>
>>57238655

>spontaneous

no
>>
>>57238655
battery must've bloated and put pressure on the glass or something
>>
>>57238655
Lithium Ion battery is probably bulging like a pillow inside, would have to open the phone to confirm. I have an old battery from a chink-let that looks like a fucking pillow somewhere, get a proper charger and don't overheat the phone.

http://www.mpoweruk.com/lithium_failures.htm
>>
>>57238655

Looking at that picture the battery is definitely ballooning up its pushing the glass up and the LOCA glue is separating from the LCD which is more flexible
>>
>this girl I know

She's not going to fuck you after you fix her phone, dumbass. No girl is ever going to fuck you for fixing their technology. Don't try.
>>
>>57240316
Wew
E
W
>>
>>57240339
hes right, IT support here
>>
>>57238692
Yes, on Xperia phones this is known to happen
>>
>>57240316
>qt3.14 at work asks me to check her usb stick
>has a bunch of stupid songs and pictures
>try my best to retrieve files, got everything back except a few songs
>give it back to her
>gets mad at me for not saving all her files
>now she barely talks to me

womyn are cunts
>>
>>57238655
The other dude is right, she isn't going to fuck you if you fix this shit

Why bother

The fact that you start this post with
>this girl I know
makes it clearly obvious that you are looking to fuck her
>>
>>57238889
>>57240298
I'll ask if she was charging it when it happened, thanks
>>
Either the lith cell in the battery is near EOL and is bloating up which causes the screen/digitizer to delaminate or she's wearing jeans way too tight and always puts the phone in a front pocket or the cell got hot enough to break down the adhesive.

Prognosis: She won't fuck you. Ever. You are a tool capable of fixing the tool she uses to message other tools.

No one ever fell in love with a screwdriver. Don't be that guy.
>>
>>57238655
>Anyone ... know what ... happened?
Yeah. The fat cow sat on it.
>>
>>57238655
>girl claims
No. Bitches be lying. Never trust bitches.
>>
File: 1471217992974.png (67KB, 181x201px) Image search: [Google]
1471217992974.png
67KB, 181x201px
>>57238655
>spontaneously
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.