[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best programing language for someone with ADD?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Puppy.jpg (57KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
Puppy.jpg
57KB, 700x466px
What's the best programing language for someone with ADD?
>>
>>57234994
Java because its IDEs have excellent auto-completion and documentation.
>>
C++
>>
>>57235008
I prefer C#'s IntelliSense desu
>>
>>57235008
Java because the long verbose names keep up the thrill
>>
>>57235019
>IntelliSense
is a feature of Microsoft Visual Studio, not C#
>>
>>57235636
More or less. Definitely true of the older C#/Visual Studio.

Now with the new Roslyn compiler, intellisense is basically handed off to the compiler.

Regardless, it still speaks to how well Microsoft's IDE is compared to anything else out there.

> inb4 muh irrelevant bloat argument.
>>
I just learned this last night, but as long as you code in a bare text editing program like vim and emacs, your attention will not be pulled by the whirr and whoozzzzeee of your computer. You will get to put all that energy towards what ever you need.
>>
getting hit by your parents until your ADD is gone
>>
>>57237558
>getting hit by your parents until your ADD is gone
Kek.

But seriously op the sooner you realise that ADD is a made up condition by parents to make them feel better about not raising their kids properly and the sooner you grow the fuck up the better. No matter what programming language you learn, nobody is going to hire or employ you if you're basically a giant man child with no workable real life skills.
>>
>>57238013
>Using a description of various things including but not limited to immaturity is immaturity
>Descriptions made for the benefit of understanding how to handle something sub-optimal (ie. behaviour that is disordered ie. in not in order) are inherently bad and signs of immaturity

Might as well quit STEM, abandon science and technology, and live in a forest.
>>
File: 1477290116426.png (53KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1477290116426.png
53KB, 225x225px
>>57239339
>hiding behind a nebulous diagnosis based on symptoms attributable to lack of discipline and direction
Manchild detected.
>>
>>57239381
>nebulous
>attributable to
Pick one.
I don't even have ADD.
>>
>>57238013
>im a 50 year old boomer who thinks the earth is flat: the post
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.