[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Java Pre-Lab

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Iamactuallyretarted.png (59KB, 863x1047px) Image search: [Google]
Iamactuallyretarted.png
59KB, 863x1047px
Can someone do my programming Pre-Lab for me?
It's Java, fill in the blanks
It's 3:43 and I'm too incompetent right now.
Yes, I am actually retarted
>>
This is how they teach programming now? Oh god canot wait few years to be flooded by your kind...
>>
>>57227952
It's a Pre-Lab for what we will be doing in the Lab tomorrow... basic HW assignment but I'm mentally challenged rn.
>>
>>57227926
>Java mad libs
And they said Idiocracy was just a movie...
>>
File: 1473372246837.png (321KB, 480x650px) Image search: [Google]
1473372246837.png
321KB, 480x650px
>>57227926
Pffft HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Get lost kid.
>>
OP's though process.
>coding is hard
>should I look up what I'm solving? >Or possibly email my teacher or a classmate?
>Nah take a pic and put it on /v/ they solve HW all the time
>>
>>57228067
Get out of my head
>>
Change majors
>>
>>57228076
I did, not because of programming, but because I needed two levels of calculus and a level of physics. Not laziness but lack of motivation.
>>
>>57227926

idgaf enough to check this first one

throws Exception

myFile

new File(outFileName)

hasNextLine();

readLine

outputFile

close()

close()
>>
>>57228101

actually it wants "throws IOException" because it imports java.io.IOException
>>
File: Iamactuallyretartedpt2.png (78KB, 970x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Iamactuallyretartedpt2.png
78KB, 970x1080px
>>57228108
Appreciate that.
Need an 80 to pass the PreLab so this is a really good start.
>>
>>57228093
Nah just lack of brain power. Should stick with gender studies.
>>
File: image.png (5KB, 432x115px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
5KB, 432x115px
Rookie Java fag here; trying to convert the char array into a string array. Any ideas or alternatives would be great.
>>
File: coding is hard :(.png (761KB, 1205x1643px) Image search: [Google]
coding is hard :(.png
761KB, 1205x1643px
>>57228169
>>57227926
I can't wait for the "hour of code" meme to be over.
People are slowly realizing that programming is nerd shit and that CS degree won't teach you how to make games.
>>
>>57228360
Is this bait?
Im not even going to help you son figure that shit out.
My little brother asks me to help him for the smallest shit and its infuriating because the fucker didnt even learn how to do loops yet
>>
Oh for fuck's sake people... Are you all new or don't you remember that time some lazy-as-fuck first year CS student showed up to ask us to do one of his assignments for him and as a result we had a month of almost hourly "Hai /g/ can you solve my undergrad classwork for me" threads?

If you can't hack it in your undergrad classes you really should just quit and look for something that suits you better.
>>
>>57228360
"Rookie" is putting it lightly if you don't see what you're doing wrong there.
>>
>>57227926
CS Majors everyone.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.