[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Success in anything requires obsession. I can't say it enough,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
Success in anything requires obsession. I can't say it enough, you must be OBSESSED. To obtain success, must be OBSESSED with that, there's no other way around it. You have to find something within, and that's got to push you, and that's got to elevate you, and that's got to drive you, and that's got to move you, and when you find out what your why is, and that why has to be deeper than you, when you find your WHY, you find a way to make it happen. If you die today, what dreams, what ideas, what talents, what books, what leadership, what voice will die with you?

What is your motivation, what moves you, what drives you?
>>
>>57218943
>what voice will die with you?
>What is your motivation, what moves you, what drives you?
Nothing.
>>
>>57218943
The only thing I've ever been that obsessed with was World of Warcraft.

Not everybody is meant to be successful or change the world.
>>
>>57218943
>Success in anything requires fucking over other people
ftfy
>>
>>57218997
But OP is still correct, you've got to be obsessed with fucking over other people
>>
>>57218975
Then this is your wake-up call. To grow the individual will to become something, you must get comfortable with fear and failure. They must be your best friends, because they are the only things moving the needle of life forward. Some people see normalcy and they call it "living". I call it death.

>>57218989
"If you run with people much faster than you, alright, yeah you might come in last every single time, but your TIME will be better, because they're making you run all the faster. They're making you dig down just a little bit more. It doesn't matter if you win if your TIME is faster". Success is measured in one way and one way only: when you look in the mirror, in the evening, wonder if you disappoint the person you were when you were 18. Let him or her be the only judge. Not your reputation, not your wealth, not your decoration on your lapel.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.