[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Linux is easy, stfu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: screech.jpg (108KB, 1267x640px) Image search: [Google]
screech.jpg
108KB, 1267x640px
Hi all. I've browsed /g/ for about a week now. You guys seem pretty smart and there were enough Linux posts to make me give it a shot.

I installed Arch on my laptop and it took me about one hour to master this OS. I watched a youtube video to learn the lui, it's much easier than MS DOS which is what I used before Windows became the thing.

Linux with KDE (that's the de I went with) is literally as easy or even easier to use than Windows.

Linux is not hard to use, get over yourselves. It's fucking easy. You're not automatically a computer god because you use Linux.
>>
File: 1477291756644.jpg (93KB, 1254x1254px) Image search: [Google]
1477291756644.jpg
93KB, 1254x1254px
Correct.

If you are using something like Mint or Ubuntu, you don't even have to touch the CL 99% of the times.
>>
>>57214565
Install Linux From Scratch and then come back here to this thread

Don't be a pussy and don't delete the thead OP/Mod-kun
>>
>>57214565
>linux isn't hard
>arch
Apart from that, this is the realist thing I have ever read on here
>>
>>57214586
if you can read you can install arch
>>
>>57214565
>I installed Ubuntu: the post
>>
>>57214565
great thread
>>
>>57214565
You are so full of shit boy, it's laughable.
>>
>>57214617

op here the only bullshit in my post is that i mastered it in an hour, that was just for effect I obv haven't mastered it but I know how to use it
>>
>>57214705
this sounds better, but yeah for the most part its not hard, but believe me it can have its moments.
>>
>>57214705
There we go, backpeddling now. At least you're being honest finally.

What exactly is your point for this thread now that you admit you haven't 'mastered Arch in one hour since it's so easy.'

You had in mind to bitch about Linux/Arch is the purpose. Being who and what you are, you'd do that either way, whether you actually did 'master Arch in an hour' or not.

You are bitch. Bitches bitch. That's what you're doing.
>>
Linux is very easy if you can google problems
Nearly every thing what is wrong you can repair just copy some commands into terminal
>>
>>57214763
not him, but, arch is just terrible and needs to stop. Its no more difficult than any other distro, but somehow its just pretentious its like even just using it you can feel the OS' inner douche reaching out and it needs to stop.
>>
>>57214705
>>57214788
Now you've gone schizo and are samefagging. I'm done with this conversation.
>>
>>57214796
no, actually a different person; who dislikes arch and thinks its pretentious. From the install to how setup is done its like somebody wanted to make things that arn't difficult at all seem hard just for the soul fucking reason of saying they're better than everyone else for knowing things other people don't, or saying if its hard whats the problem. Its just pretentious and douchy. Thats my opinion.
>>
>>57214763
the point of my thread is to call out the linux users who post in 90 percent of the PC threads on this board acting superior and smarter than people who use Windows

and if you think I'm lying about being able to use Linux after installing it, that's exactly what I'm talking about. Not every linux user, but an awful lot of them think that using an operating system makes them smart.
>>
>>57214763

also, I am not bitching about Arch or Linux at all. I think it's fun and I am enjoying using it very much.

like i said in the post above, I am bitching about the assholes who use it and try to shit on the 99 percent of PC users that don't
>>
>>57214862
I'm:>>57214852
and Im a linux user and agree, hate windows, but that superiority complex is what brings so much flak and bullshit to the community, it is better, so it shouldn't have to show off how better it is, let it speak for itself.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.