[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With the whole Note 7 Galaxy explosion debacle, do you think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

With the whole Note 7 Galaxy explosion debacle, do you think Samsung will be forced to file for bankruptcy by the end of the year?
>>
>>57212555
I'd say yes but I'm not retarded.
>>
samsung is too huge and diversified to file for bankruptcy because one of their tech toys failed.

they'll rebrand their entire mobile line and move on. The Samsung Galaxy name is toxic now
>>
>>57212555
No.
>>
File: samsung machines time bombs.jpg (184KB, 1052x946px) Image search: [Google]
samsung machines time bombs.jpg
184KB, 1052x946px
>>57212555
pretty much.

even their washing machines are garbage.

also, there's this..

http://www.theverge.com/2016/10/19/13333386/samsung-galaxy-note-7-gta-mod-youtube-takedown
>>
>>57212555
No you fucking idiot. And it isn't like the note was sire to explode on your face.Only ~30 phones exploded out of the millions that were sold.
>>
File: laughing cunts.jpg (46KB, 600x369px) Image search: [Google]
laughing cunts.jpg
46KB, 600x369px
>>57212670
>BUTTMAD SMASHILL GOT TRIGGERED
they recalled them, retard. they even banned them from planes and other public transportation. it's the only phone in the world that will cost you a $180,000 fine and possible federal prison.
>>
File: android-robot1.jpg (42KB, 650x625px) Image search: [Google]
android-robot1.jpg
42KB, 650x625px
>>57212555
Samsung could just stop making phones and tablets all together and it wouldn't hurt them that bad. They will still sell a fuckton of TVs and SSDs. Samsung is not limited to smart devices or even computer parts alone. They make everything from military vehicles to medical equipment. All that said, good goddamn riddance to their shitty exynos chips, laggy Android skins, locked bootloaders, and meme navigation keys.
>>
>>57212670
oh? Well I'm gonna go buy myself one then!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.