[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you like computers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
Why do you like computers?
>>
Pearl is honestly hot.
>>
They allow me to ignore reality. I fucked up my life so badly that they are the only things I can use to escape it. As soon as I wake, I go on my computer until I need to sleep. I even use my computer to order my food and pay all my bills. I'm terrified my landlord will stop wanting to rent to me and force me to go outside and interact with people in the hunt for a new place. I'd probably kill myself.
>>
>>57206041
I would compute her if you know what I mean :^)
>>
>>57206041
Because my dad let me use his when I was a kid. We didn't really have any video games or books for kids at the time so I got most of my enjoyment from fucking around with the computer.
>>57206100
Agreed
>>
>>57206041
Because they're like slaves, they do whatever I ask them to do, they don't have morality, they don't take days off, that don't argue.
If I want to be amused, they amuse me, if I want to watch Chinese cartoons, they let me, if I want them to kill themselves by overclocking, they will do it unlike a human

Pretty simple, they give me a huge sense of power. That and they're the only friends I've been with this long. Hell they're me only friends
>>
File: 4 (1).jpg (862KB, 1104x1600px) Image search: [Google]
4 (1).jpg
862KB, 1104x1600px
>>57206041
Because eventually I'll be able to live in a COMPUTER generated VR world with a harem of anime loli wives.
>>
>>57206112
How do you get paid?
>>
File: le_smiling_man.png (2KB, 273x163px) Image search: [Google]
le_smiling_man.png
2KB, 273x163px
>>57206132
>>
>>57206178
I live off savings almost entirely ATM and can for roughly 6 more years. Longer if I had a stricter diet and didn't use AMD.
>>
when i was a young kiddo my uncle was always into them so id dick about on his laptop on the first version of photoshop making fake pokemon cards and i always thought that was cool. got into modding communities for GTA3, then other message boards then 4chan about 2006. i like computers because they are an escape from reality and i have better companionship with people over the internet than i do people i know in real life.

also i have crippling social anxiety
>>
>>57206100
fpbp
>>
>>57206237
Living the life. What are your plans for these 6 years?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.