[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would you use anything else?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: file.png (38KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
38KB, 1440x900px
Why would you use anything else?
>>
>>57204445
>why don't you have autism?
>>
>>57204445
REEEEEEE
>>
File: you disgust me.jpg (41KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
you disgust me.jpg
41KB, 800x533px
>>57204445
>large icons
>having pinned applications
>not using the quicklaunch bar instead
>not disabling the action center icon
>having systray icons hidden behind the carat nose
>>
>>57204445
7 just werks. 8.1 just werks better.
>>
>>57204445
You don't even deserve quads.
>>
>>57205161
this, but delusional 7fags will say otherwise
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (743KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
743KB, 1920x1080px
>>57204445
You almost had it.
>>
File: Untitled.png (12KB, 442x339px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
12KB, 442x339px
haha, wow
>>
>windows
>>
>>57204445
>not having aero enabled
>not having desktop icons
>not removing explorer icon from taskbar
>not making all systrays visible
>using american date and time
>>57205161
>8.1 just werks better
How so?
>>
File: desktop.png (50KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
desktop.png
50KB, 1600x900px
I am master race, prove me wrong.
>>
>>57206916
Why is the taskbar reflecting blue if the wallpaper is black?
>>
>>57206939
Because I have colour intensity set to the maximum.
>>
>>57204445
>ugly as fuck
>no multiple desktops
>no desktop siri
>no iCloud to hold all your extra files so you dont have to buy massive hard rive
>chrome is a slow battery hog
>have to download other software rather than having it there already
>giving bill gates money to keep niggers alive

yea why don't I?
>>
i agree with not having desktop pictures, but i disagree with not having functional desktops. ie. links to commonly used folders, applications, etc.
>>
>>57206997
>ugly as fuck
Aero is nice.
>no multiple desktops
Who needs them?
>no desktop siri
Botnet.
>no iCloud to hold all your extra files so you dont have to buy massive hard rive
1TB hard drives are cheap now. Mine's not even half full.
>chrome is a slow battery hog
It's faster than Firefox, and if you're a true elite, you'll be on desktop.
>have to download other software rather than having it there already
That's the best part. Choose everything you want and nothing you don't.
>giving bill gates money to keep niggers alive
What is thepiratebay.se
>>
>>57207036
>What is thepiratebay.se
down most of the time. y not patrician xspeeds? No drama and the community is comfy af
>>
>>57207062
>down most of the time
What is burning a DVD or USB stick of Win7
>>
>>57207036
I agree with all those points except for multiple desktops. If Windows 10 wasn't a piece of shit I'd stay on it just because of that feature.
>>
>>57205081
I have not used windows in a long time, but isn't the pinning the only way to add hotkeys without 3rd party applications?
>>
>>57207091
I don't need multiple desktops. My monitor is so small (1600x900) that it's only feasible to have one program open at a time, so I just flip through programs instead of desktops.
>>
>>57207111
No. You can fire any shortcut with the keyboard, without pinning. Right-click the shortcut (this works even if it's in the quicklaunch bar) and in the properties they'll be a field called "shortcut key", which you can set to whatever you want.

Though for me the dealbreakwer was that (I believe) a pinned application, when clicked on or activated with win-1 or the like, always means "launch program if not running, switch to if running", and I wanted the quicklaunch behavior of "always launch new instance" - most programs where it makes sense for them to be single-instance already have an option you can set in them to control this behavior.
>>
>>57204445
Because I'm not an aspie faggot.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.