[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

R=(C+D)2/3 R=2 α+β+ω=δ That's all, folks.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 7

File: 1477055707247.jpg (58KB, 490x750px) Image search: [Google]
1477055707247.jpg
58KB, 490x750px
R=(C+D)2/3
R=2
α+β+ω=δ

That's all, folks.
>>
>>57200411
What autism is this?
>>
>>57201648
The one to cure autism.
>>
Protip: it is the logic formula used by the frontal lobe of the cortex to planify and decide.

By applying this formula to yourself you can force your brain to affect the information checking processus to your left brain only.
>>
>>57202293
yeah but will it get me a gf
>>
>>57203304
It can.
If you master the way you interpret auditory and visual information, you can perceive intentions behind words and non-verbal communication (mimetic).
>>
>>57202293
Yeah so what do I do with it?
>>
File: med.png (472KB, 1278x1044px) Image search: [Google]
med.png
472KB, 1278x1044px
>>57203448
This is a graphic equivalent to this written formula.

STAY SCIENTIFIC. DO NOT BE OFFENDED BY FIGURE 1!!!

During a CHOICE (yes or no for instance) you have DOUBT. Consider DOUBT to be yes, no, and two other items being none of the two.
You can consider 6 states for one binary choice.
Divide by three.
You only have yes or no left.

You just tamed your frontal lobe. You won't experience DOUBT everyone again.

R= result
C= choices
D= doubt
>>
>>57200411
That is how honky teaches niggers
LOL
white kids would never post that hahahaha
>>
>>57203511
Argument please.
>>
>>57203507
What is doubt? Why would I doubt it is either yes or no
>>
>>57203583
Doubt can be seen as a social mimetic parasite between sensorial input and logic.

Your question is showing you doubting about the existence of doubt.

You've done 50% of the work.
>>
>>57200411
gas constant = (heat capacity + density)2/3
gas constant = 2
angular acceleration + velocity in terms of the speed of light + angular frequency = displacement
>>
>>57203583
Oh and you experience doubt due to à lack of information about a context.

This lacking is compensed by your cultural stock.
>>
>>57203507
Example please?
It would be easier to understand what you mean applying the formula to a concrete case.
>>
>>57203646
Idk about advanced physics, I just work with neurology.
>>
>>57203653
Look at the 4 figures picture I posted above.
Take any context.
Identify a persecuter, a victim, a rescuer.
Understand the mechanism.
You should get to an exit from the context you picked.
>>
>>57203682
You do it, I don't understand it.
Here is your scenario, man fishing.
>>
>>57203691
Ask me anything. Keep it simple.
>>
What is 2/3 of 11?
>>
>>57203691
You didn't give me context.
>>
>>57203713
>>
>>57203714
man of middle class decided to go to fish and is fishing for pleasure more than for survivor.
>>
>>57203719
Times two
So 7.33333334
>>
That doesn't make sense.. wouldn't two thirds be more than half of 11
>>
>>57200411
2 = (C+D)2/3
2 = (2+1)2/3
2 = 2

3/1 x 2/3 = 2

substitute any other combination
>>
There we go.. thank you>>57203731
>>
>>57203728
There is no conflictuelle in this situation.
The formula is to solve paradoxes.
>>
I'm a /b/tard so Roll = (Checked+Dubs) 2/3
>>
>>57203741
Did I never told you the definition of madness?
Madness is doing exactly the same things while expecting the outcome to change.
>>
Like voting? Kek
>>
>>57203841
Yes for instance.
>>
We delegate calculs to machines.
It is time to use logic for something else.
We can evolve.
>>
>>57203921
Like what
>>
>>57204418
Discern truth from lies natively.
>>
Someone explain what is going on in this thread to me please
>>
>>57204632
No idea
>>
>>57203745
If it's for paradoxes, then explain what happens if I go back in time to kill my grandfather
>>
>>57204632
Schizo trying to talk math on the technology board, somehow missing both /x/ and /sci/
>>
>>57204716
You can't. There is no physical way to go past the speed of light.
>>
>>57204728
You have the right to believe that I am schizoid, but you can't claim it without laying arguments.
>>
>>57204759
Your words meaning nothing if you cant articulate the meaning behind them. It just shows that you barely understand the material yourself.
Consider your audience as well.
>>
>>57205391
I didn't come to give you love nor special attention as an audience. I came to expose a scientific theory for it to be confirmed or infirmed.
>>
>>57205391
Matthew 10:34
>>
File: 1476551547065.jpg (33KB, 367x390px) Image search: [Google]
1476551547065.jpg
33KB, 367x390px
>>57205450
Well you're mad, there is decision making formula to be spoken of in any significant regard, and you arent like us.

FUCK OFF
>>
>>57206549
You didn't look away.
>>
>>57200411

Not quite. It's actually:

F=(X/Y)2/3
3=4
α+β=$/€
>>
>>57207151
F equals [(X divided by Y) times two] divided by three?
3=4?
alpha+beta equals dollar divided by euro?

This makes no sense. No operator can be applied.
>>
>>57207151
>>57207411
actually the first one is okay, but out of any context.
>>
Explain more please, it's interesting
>>
>>57207411
>>57207430

That's exaclt the point. Symbols mean literally nothing.

tl : dr; OP is an autistic fag who has nothing to say and probably a religious psychosis and/or schizophrenia.

OP, take some neuroleptics and fuck off with your baby jesus math.
>>
File: iu[3].jpg (39KB, 453x392px) Image search: [Google]
iu[3].jpg
39KB, 453x392px
>>57207834
What do you want to know?

>>57207914
I believe God is dialectic. I'm not part of any social or religious group.
And I don't think to be schizophrenic. I've studied schizophrenic people for more than 20 years to get to the conclusion I'm trying to introduce to you today.

Jesus, Islam, Judaism and Freemasonry are just mimetic figures. I didn't create those. I just assembled them in an attempt to explain that the commonly admitted sense about things is purely cosmetic.

Finally, I have to say that a lot of people laughed at my face when I tried to explain the pattern and the mechanism behind it.

None were able to disprove it.

The mechanism you see describes what happens in the frontal lobe (pic related) when you make a choice.

We are talking about cerebral patterns and how they operate in their task (stocking, analyzing and synthetizing information harvested by sensorial organs).

Please stay scientific. No more ad-hominem. Thank you.
>>
>>57207999
What do you think about the Descartes famous quote? (I think therefore I am)
What do you think about logic? What do you think about intelligence? What do you think about creativity? What do you think about instinct? (Briefly describe the abstract meaning that they have for you and implications)
>>
>>57208665
1. Absolutely correct.
2. I place logic above eveything else. Intelligence is determined by analysis and synthetizing capacities according to me.
Creativity I think was intended to be isolated in the right hemisphere of the brain for human beings to dissociate facts from fiction in a clean cut.

My theory is that effective dissociation was working, then failed when men first discovered fire. Thus creating an entire culture from the event that led to our modern culture.

It became a consistant association generation after generation through culture, but it hasn't passed on genetics. I don't believe so. I don't believe that's how DNA works.

I am willing to develop on any of this or anything related to my personnal life or to the pattern I presented itt.
>>
>>57204739
Check the Hawkings Radiation.
>>
>>57208823
This is theory as well.
The exact same theory that will encourage the idiots at CERN to create a black hole massive enough to buttfuck humanity (that is if /pol/ is right, and still has to be determined).
I wouldn't take anything for a fact without further examination, even for a renowed physicist's theory.
I'm currently studying astrophysics and biology by myself, and I don't know everything.
Please excuse me if I lack information about dark matter, interdimensionnal tunneling or space-time continuum bending mechanics.
I am still learning tho.
>>
>>57200411
>hurr my sum eqwalitiez are soo prowfauwd

lrn2realmaths
>>
>>57208908
Alright, no problem, I only wanted to make you aware of some interesting theories.
>>
>>57208922
alpha beta omega and delta have no meaning by themselves. They gain it through context.

>>57208927
Thanks. I love to read.
>>
>>57208940
precisely why your shit is retarded, my dude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qvp9a1x2UM
>>
>>57209002
in case you don't get it, your shit has no x axis. therefore, your formula is subjective to everyone. it has no definite meaning. it's not math, therefore it's not modeling reality
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkZqFtYtqaI
it's over, the illuminati are finished
>>
File: .jpg (36KB, 338x450px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
36KB, 338x450px
>>57200411
It's not science if it's not a differential equation.
>>
>>57209027
it is an X axis by itself.
as of today humanity only has an Y axis.

What I mean by that is:
We only conceive human interaction through the spectrum of hierarchic positions.
I am trying to add moral alignment to it.

For now morals are subjective. My work is to give them their objectivity back with logic.

I was talking about mimetics before, look at pic related. You can see Michael (if I'm not mistaken) holding some device in order to waight the soul of believers.

I think the last judgment is a metaphor about "the day morals became objective" and that what I am describing as a theory to get it to be understood was in fact in everyone's head for a very, very long time.

I concluded this by observing that my theory explains at the same time the functionment of the frontal lobe, but also the three abrahamic religions. It has no scientifical nor theological incoherence in it.

>>57209126
This POV is perpetuating the cultural paradox here.
>>
>>57207999
> None were able to disprove it.
I don't think you know how the burden of proof works.
>>
>>57209162
>it is an X axis by itself.
NO IT'S NOT!!!!!
>>
>>57209228
nice argument bro
>>
>>57209162
seriously, get an education. you're making a huge fool of yourself. i know you want to understand things, but you have to try harder, and raise your standards for accuracy.
>>
>>57209236
>he doesn't care enough to argue with me, therefore i'm totally right :^)

it's not my job to teach you years of mathematical education in one 4chan post
>>
>>57209247
Come on. The field of research itself is as developped as a toddler.
You are right about my education tho. I didn't have parents to pay for it.
Now I asked for no more ad-hominem. Is someone going to prove the pattern and its mechanic wrong by logical arguments?
I am willing to lose. Just not by intimidation.
>>
>>57209290
ok, well, you say that you are humble, but you don't walk the walk. you still pridefully believe you are right because you vest more of your interest in your emotions and ego than being correct

>implying my parents could afford to pay for my college education
shut the fuck up. you don't know shit. i'm a self made literal bastard
>>
>>57209345
where did I say that "I am humble"? Can you please quote?
>>
>>57209290
>Come on. The field of research itself is as developped as a toddler.
>implying you know enough to comment on the state of mathematics

>I am willing to lose.
>I would be humbled by knowledge
>Just not by intimidation.
>except i wont, because fuck you, i'm a faget :^)
>>
>>57209345
">implying my parents could afford to pay for my college education"

This is not verbatim either. I didn't say they couldn't afford to pay. I said I had no parents.
>>
>>57209376
ah, the old "you gotta show me definite proof" loophole. it's perfect if you're too stupid to think of anything else, like, you know, something that's true?
>>
>>57209401
This is what you translated, not what I typed, not what was in my mind.
This is an intention trial.
>>
>>57209376
>>
>>57209290
We all do no end of feeling and we mistake it for thinking. And out of it we get an aggregation which we consider a boon. Its name is public opinion. It is held in reverence. It settles everything. Some think it is the voice of God.
- "Corn-pone Opinions" essay, 1900
>>
>>57209460
Okay, this is a meme, I understand its content. I would have liked logic argumentation but let's do it your way for this one.

The goal is to define that human logic can be binary AND right under certain conditions.
So regarding what I developped here your meme is just denying the conclusion, not disproving it.

Please apply better. You seem to be losing your nerve over this. I want you to think, not to judge.
>>
>>57208778
I wish I could speak a lil longer, I'm very tired, if the thread is alive tomorrow I'll answer to you.

One question meanwhile.
Why do you trust logic? How do you validate logic without logic? Isn't logic at it's genesis a form of faith?
I believe what Descartes tried to say vs what people assume is quite different
Your creativity answer needs more development, how is logic formed? Where it comes from?
>>
>>57209500
This is exactly what I'm trying to prove here.
>>
>>57209460
There is only one truth.
>>
>>57209536
ah, if only philosophers could understand and use the axioms of mathematics.
>>
>>57209536
Logic is the materialist's imagination.
It's figurative.
>>
>>57209552
You think you answered but you didn't
How do you validate logic without logic?
>>
>>57209608
OP here. It wasn't me >>57209552
>>
>>57209608
and I don't know. I didn't think about it.
>>
>>57209670
Yeah, I have essays writen about this topic, no one ever thinks about it.
It is an interesting path.
I came across it by trying to imaginate safe ways of creating and testing limited artificial intellifence in a simulated realitiy, I also wrote about the mainstream we are likely living in a simulation by Elon Musk, 4 years ago.
I started to be a critic of my own logic, but it is a very deep topic, and as I said I'm tired
>>
>>57209826
Please keep the second pic I uploaded.
I would like you to study it whenever you have time and will to do so.
If it is right it has gigantic implications for AI application.
>>
>>57209826
also have this pdf
http://docdro.id/KJ3w1Mo
it is redacted in french (native) but I'm hoping you can translate it without too much difficulties.
>>
>>57209882
Downloaded
Have my telegram if you want @WhiteZer0
>>
>>57210131
Thanks. Will contact you soon.
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.