/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the new macbook pro's will have the same butterfly keyboard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: memefly.png (1MB, 1262x610px) Image search: [Google]
memefly.png
1MB, 1262x610px
>the new macbook pro's will have the same butterfly keyboard as the macbooks

welp, time to look at another laptop brand besides apple
>>
Have you actually been using macbooks pro's since their 2nd line of pro's came out like 10 years ago? I think that was the one that was unibody, and was the last that was acceptable to use. The rest have been garbage since then my man.
>>
Dammit, Apple, everyone knows you aren't a real man until you're plunging your fingers knuckle-deep into the tight frame of your all-mechanical spring-buckled keyboard.
>>
>>57195202
Is it the same travel distance or just the same kind of mechanism?
>>
>>57195409
Same mechanism, probably more travel.
>>
>>57195556

Whole point of mechanism is to allow less travel than conventional one
>>
>>57195605
No, it was to make the keyboard shallower in the MacBook.
>>
>>57195202
2015 mbp
>>
>>57195202
I hate Mac peripherals more than iOS and OSX combined.
>>
>>57195237
not true by the way, they continue to make the best laptop
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.