[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

uTub

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

Anyone have an active YouTube channel? It looks like a lot of fun and I want to give it a try. Maybe even monetize it if the views happen.

Will I be a faggot if I use my phone camera, or is it DSLR or go home?
>>
I am but my channel is not technology related. Follow me @untieroftheknot
What are your videos about? Please link it. You know how they say, sub4sub.
>>
I want to monetize this youtube channel that I have for league matches but I'm not really getting any views no matter where I link it. Where should I start linking it? They're pretty good matches, just no sound because I want the focus to be on the cc first and then the dynamics with sound.
>>
>>57193384
you and every other 12 year old
>multi ogre battle arena match channel #236433456234
>>
>Will I be a faggot if I use my phone camera, or is it DSLR or go home?
if you want HQ, a phone wont do it
a dslr can be used, but unless you really know what you are doing its not going to look good
go buy a camcorder, they're optimized for video
>>
be original
>>
Get a real job son.
>>
>>57193384
Monetizing is easy, just flip a switch. Viewers are hard, you need to actually have good content and production quality. Otherwise you won't mount to anything
>>
File: 200px-Neckbeards.png (51KB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Neckbeards.png
51KB, 200x195px
>>57193417

Camcorder huh. I'll look into it.

>>57193486

Naw. I'm just going to review reviews, or react to reaction vids.
>>
>>57193366
Depends on the intent, what are you going to make?
>>
>>57193384
What makes your videos better than average league gameplay videos?
>>
>>57193366
What makes you think anyone wants to hear your autistic ravings
>>
>>57193639

Yeah. That's a good point. I think I want to make funny videos because then when my videos suck and I get made fun of, my feelings won't get hurt.
>>
>>57193391
Yeah but I'm actually good and you can actually learn something from watching me because it's mostly positioning and strategic maneuvering. It's clear about the point too. I literally win by moving better than them which scares them.
>>
>>57193522
Yeah but production quality costs money. I can't afford vegas and I don't want watermarks messing with what's on screen.
>>
>>57193676
>I'm actually good
Pretty sure every LoL player, starting from Bronze V, thinks they're "actually good"
>>
>>57193600
Watch one and decide for yourself. The commercial was just a funny recording but the CC is clearly top knotch. I'm not winning because I farm better. I'm winning because I play the whole game better.
>>
>>57193689
you're not supposed to actually BUY Vegas
>>
>>57193699
I didn't at first and I landed in Silver 2. Made a new account to make the jump to gold and have been getting dragged by blm and sjws. So I stick to aram whereI now get plats and golds and then look for possible teammates there.

whooshKABAM on youtube. I am hesitant to post it here but it's become clear that it makes no difference. It just makes me subservient, in a sense, to the league code of conduct.

Anyway I'm probably wrong but just watch any one video not the commercial, unless you want a giggle, and you'll see what I mean.
>>
>>57193706
yeah I have win10 and I don't know where to get it through the "not supposed to" channels.
>>
File: little pecker 1.jpg (912KB, 1200x1694px) Image search: [Google]
little pecker 1.jpg
912KB, 1200x1694px
>>>/reddit/
12 year old cucks
>>
>>57193382
subscribed from whoosh
>>
>>57193731
I really don't know how to explain it to you, but "I'm good" and "I'm not playing competitive" doesn't go together

You either have to actually get good at competitive (reach Challenger, Master or at least high-tier Diamond) instead of playing casual games with casual players, put more effort into your videos (make them funny, informative or entertaining) or flaunt a cleavage on the facecam
>>
>>57193689
For fairly cheap monthly cost you can get Adobe Premiere which is imo far superior software
>>
>>57193744
Wat? Have you ever heard of this magical place where "privateer" spend their time? A bay of sorts, you might say
>>
>>57193951
Good to know! Will do some googling.

>>57193906
I do intend to play competitively. I just need team mates. Leaving it up to rito matchmaking does no one any good. You get one lucky match and then they you up against a 5 man pre-made for smashing on the competition. I didn't just say I'm good, though. I said "I'm good. Here's my channel". The rest happens naturally. If you can't see it, I hope someone else can or else I'm doomed. But I'll tell you right now, the pros know how to appreciate CC.
>>
>>57193731
You are not "dragged" by the team, if you can't reach gold, you are just bad and need to improve. Nothing more. You dont belong or deserve anything more than you achieve, its not other players fault that you are stuck in silver
>>
>>57193969
I considered that but my computer froze after I logged on to a random server. I may need to just do the linux thing instead. I think linux has video software and I don't mind learning new programs considering I'm already very familiar with programming languages and most of linux's common tools. I'm no hacker, though. Please don't lump me in with "the trouble".
>>
>>57194033
Yeah it is actually. If you check the stats, like on one of those match progress replay things, you'll see that we dominate lane every time and only lose to 5 man premade because of an invade over a greedy jungler that only just joined. It totally is that I'm being dragged. Watch just one of the videos. Would you like to play one match to see for yourself? Normal is fine.
>>
>>57194040
I have no idea what you are going on about
>>
>>57194088
It's okay. I didn't think it would work anyway. Going back and deleting posts.
>>
I have a (mostly) tech-related Youtube channel, but I haven't posted a single video in three months because of mental issues. Yet people keep subscribing to it. I've recorded about 5 or 6 videos in this period but I can't bring myself to edit and upload them. Feels bad, man.
>>
>>57194102
Fuck you I screenshot everything
>>
>>57194118
That's not a problem. I just don't want people to think I go through this little conversation every time. It's bad for business when
you don't plan ahead.

>>57194033
Also, way to use the word "deserve" and "achieve" in the same sentence.
>>
File: 6Xol5dp.jpg (135KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
6Xol5dp.jpg
135KB, 768x1024px
>>57193366
there are only two ways to get tens of thousands of subscribers:

1. be an outgoing, fashionable young person and make hip content for the kids
2. be a shameless clickbait whore ("you won't believe what happened"-lists, pranks, destroying tech, etc etc)
>>
>>57194171
;_;
>>
>>57194171
I got 6k out of nowhere.
>>
>>57194282
6k != tens of thousands
>>
>>57194171
You probably meant "tens of thousands of subscribers in a short period of time" because I'm subscribed to a bunch of channels that are neither of those but have tens/hundreds of thousands subscribers

But yeah, if you want to make youtube dosh you have to aim for lowest common denominator
>>
For you buddy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUjqz9rWegM
>>
>>57194713

Thanks
>>
File: 01349756.jpg (48KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
01349756.jpg
48KB, 500x486px
>>57193391

> ROBLOX 2016 ROFL SURVIVE THE DISASTERS BEST GAME EVAR!!!! IM SO RANDUM!
>>
File: Capture.png (5KB, 619x100px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
5KB, 619x100px
>1TB bounty
>1 seed on rutracker
>>
>>57193366
>thinking you can actually get big on youtube anymore
>>
>>57195335
Oh, this isn't /ptg/
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.