[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello 4 chan, i need some help or advice on how to deal with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1_age_of_kings.jpg (40KB, 508x317px) Image search: [Google]
1_age_of_kings.jpg
40KB, 508x317px
Hello 4 chan, i need some help or advice on how to deal with a bully in game. I play a game called Age of Kings: Skyward battle. This is one of those mobile game where people spend thousands of dollars. Then there is the cancer of my server, a guy called #devil. This guy has made a lot of people quit the game by bullying them. He isn't even the strongest but he hides behind the name of the strongest in my server. He is part of the strongest allaince. While there is a rule made by the strongest guy(King of the kingdom/server) that there will be no fight inside our kingdom, devil always works around it somehow and kills people. He has over 10 different accounts JUST for pestering other alliance. He makes up fake names for those accounts and steal resources from others. The only reason i know is that i used to be in his allaince and he once told me about his fake accounts. I know this might not be a big problem for others but almost no one likes this guy outside of his allaince and he pretends like he is the most innocent person in the world. Any advice from tech people?
>>
what is your favourite anime, op?
>>
RUN ONS GALORE
>>
File: 1326991998840.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1326991998840.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>>57191415
>, a guy called #devil.

OP in all likeliness a guy like that probably posts here too
>>
what kind of advice do you want? literally nobody fucking cares fuck off you dumb faggot
>>
>>57191415
>>>/reddit/
Or alternatively
>>>/adv/
>>
>>57191431
hm... i would say One Piece at the moment since there are no notable anime this season. It usually varies season to season.
>>
>>57191453
You're right about that :(. I'm just angry since this guy has made most of my friends quit the game.
>>
>>57191461
@_@, shush child, time for your nap
>>
Spread rumours about him

Bait him into doing something that's against the rules then report him

Stop playing games where you can pay to win
>>
>>57191533
Thanks for actually advising. That's exactly what he does to make get excuse to kill people. I"m working on a plan right not to make his bitch ass sorry. And as for the last part, i'm addicted. I just wanted to rant. I know i have to deal with it since i still continue to play
>>
File: Shadowknight.jpg (32KB, 805x580px) Image search: [Google]
Shadowknight.jpg
32KB, 805x580px
>>57191415
I know that guy... his name in RL is Bart Simpson... he is a badass.. in one game he even used transform gender spell on his best friend and made him his slave. Here is one picture of him in another game
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.