[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dell Inspiron 15 7559

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Dell Inspiron 15 7559 Review.png (245KB, 544x347px) Image search: [Google]
Dell Inspiron 15 7559 Review.png
245KB, 544x347px
Is the keyboard and touchpad really that bad? The complaints about them are basically the only thing holding me back from buying it.
>>
Why do you care about touchpad on a gaming laptop
>>
>>57189987
I'm using that right now. Personally I like the keyboard and I don't really see what's wrong with it.
I don't like touchpads in general so I use a mouse.
>>
I was gonna buy this but went with the MSI GE-62 instead. The dell still sounds pretty solid though.

I would recommend upgrading it to 16gb ram and a ssd if you don't buy it with them already in there. Also like other anons said if you don't mind using a mouse (which you should be doing anyway) fuck a shitty touchpad. Idk about the keyboard but i doubt it can be bad enough to not buy a whole laptop that meets your standards
>>
I'm using this, upgraded the ram to 16gb. nice machine

the track pad is fine, it's not special or super smooth glass but I've never had a very hard time with it
>>
my friend has one and he hasn't complained about the keyboard. can't comment on the touchpad as he uses a mouse all the time
>>
>>57190245
>>57192413
How is the cooling? Does it get very hot?
>>
The keyboard is fine. I don't like the touchpad but I've always hated touchpads. Just use a mouse.
>>
>>57190245
Same here. There are better keyboards out there, same for touchpad. But they get the job done.

I would suggest what >>57190792 and >>57192413 said.

The version that my country got is the DDR3 with some SSD port version I don't remember the difference, but i saw that in US there were DDR4 versions.

I upgraded it for 16GB and a Samsung 850 Evo (would put a 950 if the slot permitted).

Some other complaints my version had was about the color of screen, it was kind of yellowish. You could adjust it on software, through.
>>
File: HLG.gif (194KB, 228x160px) Image search: [Google]
HLG.gif
194KB, 228x160px
>dell inspiron
enjoy your consumer-grade shit
>>
>>57192699

Never have had any issue with heating..
>>
I have it. Display is a bit hit or miss, there's quite a bit of degradation across the screen, which seems to be common. Key travel isn't very deep, but you get used to it. The laptop gets to about 60°C while gaming, but it's capable enough to run any game I've thrown at it, alongside blender and after effects. Only issue, and most recent nvidia ***M GPUs have this, is diagonal screen tearing in many older games. It's a bit hard to notice, but when you do, it's annoying.
>>
>>57189987
>shitspiron

anon pls
>>
>>57195477
are you stupid or what?
>>
File: 1244734352954.jpg~c200.jpg (13KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1244734352954.jpg~c200.jpg
13KB, 200x200px
>>57195734
>he actually thinks that inspirons aren't pure shit
>>
>>57195250
>>57195477
>>57195756
Care to explain what's actually wrong with it without shitflinging?
>>
>>57189987
the touch pad is pretty bad, i mostly use a mouse anyway. the keyboard is adequate, seems on average with any other keypad on a laptop.
>>
>>57192699
cools fine, i have never had it over 78c at load.
>>
>>57195250
>he believes that any laptop isn't consumer grade shit.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.