[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have windows 10 right now but I dislike it a lot. Can I buy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

I have windows 10 right now but I dislike it a lot.
Can I buy a product key for windows 7 on ebay and then download an iso from the Microsoft website? Would it work? Or do I need to spend £80+ on a windows 7 disk?
>>
Yea that's what I did, using this tool IIRC
https://www.microsoft.com/nl-nl/download/windows-usb-dvd-download-tool
>>
You know what to do.
>>
luddite pls
>>
>>57189089
>>57189042

Apparently they are all stolen keys and can get deactivated.

I was thinking of pirating a window 7 ISO and then using "DAZ windows loader". Has anyone done that?
>>
>>57189025
>right now
Found pajeet
>>
>>57189145
Yes and it works perfectly. Be sure to get the loader from the digital life forums though. The other sources may not be legit.
>>
File: 14282931553.webm (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
14282931553.webm
1MB, 1024x768px
>>
>>57189198
what happened there?
>>
File: 1476677292233.png (218KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
1476677292233.png
218KB, 600x579px
>>57189025
Get a Windows 7 Ultimate ISO off the pirate bay or whatever. Look at the comments. They're a good indication of if the image is clean or not. Use a program to burn the image to a USB flash drive. Size of the drive can be 8GB but I recommend 16+ to avoid complications.

Use one of these for activation during setup:

32-bit: FJGCP-4DFJD-GJY49-VJBQ7-HYRR2

64-bit: GMY2P-RBX7P-TQGX8-C8B9B-BGXFF

After installation you will frequently have a "Windows could not activate" message show up on the taskbar notifications. To fix this, open the registry editor with winkey+r and type "regedit" then press enter. Navigate to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\SoftwareProtectionPlatform\Activation" and click the file that says "Manual". A window will pop u. Under value data just change the 0 to a 1. Restart the computer and you'll never see the annoying message again.
>>
>>57189225
Probabaly a locker, I don't speak putin tho.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.