[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lightning to hdmi and micro usb to hdmi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: lightning-av-adapter.jpg (9KB, 576x391px) Image search: [Google]
lightning-av-adapter.jpg
9KB, 576x391px
I've been wanting to get both a lightning to hdmi and a micro usb to hdmi cable in order to display my devices on TVs. Problem is I'm poor and now want to make them. I have all the parts and tools needed but can't find a circuit diagram anywhere on how they are wired. Anyone ever make then before and if so do you have a circuit for it?
>>
You need circuitry for that.
>>
How complex of circuitry? I know you can make otg cables without any by connecting the wires and short circuiting two of the connections.
>>
File: chip-2[1].jpg (847KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
chip-2[1].jpg
847KB, 1400x1400px
>>57185977
This complex.
>>
What about a micro usb to hdmi does anyone have a picture of one taken apart?
>>
>>57186026
Yeah, good luck with that.
>>
As seen in the picture it is a straight end to end connection. Surely someone has a circuit to show of this
>>
>>57186026
Good luck with this.
>>
>>57185947
You can find them on Amazon for around $20.

If I'm not mistaken, they cost so much because there's actual silicon that has to do some processing, and it's not just a physical adapter.
>>
I am less concerned about the apple cable and more about the micro usb to hdmi
>>
If you can't buy it for a few bux from China, what makes you think it'll be cheaper to do from your bedroom? This isn't the 70's.
>>
File: HDMI-USB-pinout[1].jpg (99KB, 700x504px) Image search: [Google]
HDMI-USB-pinout[1].jpg
99KB, 700x504px
>>57186315
>>
>>57186802
We'll when you have everything needed and in an abundance why not try?
>>
>>57186846
Did you see that board? You don't have everything you need.
>>
>>57186837
Thank you!
>>
>>57186855
All they have in the actual diagram is a resistor which is no issue
>>
>>57186871
it also implies having a working brain. so no, you don't have everything.
>>
File: received_843336905801221.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
received_843336905801221.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>57186941
Wow you're so offensive. I asked for a diagram and finally received one. No need to start a cock fight over it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.