[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The ultimate hack?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Word is there is a high chance Assange is dead and wikileaks is compromised. That could mean his dead man's switch was taken out as well.

Would it be possible for us to crack the insurance files on our own? Has anyone even tried?
>>
Shameless self bump
>>
Don't really know much about the situation but interested bump
>>
>>57185398
>Word is there is a high chance Assange is dead and wikileaks is compromised. That could mean his dead man's switch was taken out as well.
Or maybe he's hanging out with Tupac and Elvis... in the moon landing film studio located on the bottom side of our flat Earth.
>Would it be possible for us to crack the insurance files on our own?
Probably not
>Has anyone even tried?
Definitely
>>
>>57185398
It's been confirmed as fake, he's alive.
>>
>>57185671

confirmed by whom? you can literally fake someone being alive nowadays.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
>>
>>57185398
>Word is there is a high chance Assange is dead and wikileaks is compromised. That could mean his dead man's switch was taken out as well.
"Word" is often a large number of stupid and mutually inconstant things. I wouldn't get too exited unless there was something a lot more solid than "word".

>Would it be possible for us to crack the insurance files on our own?
Unless he did something stupid, no.
>>
Sage
>>
>>57186549
No picture of Assange with today's newspaper at least?
>>
>>57186001
I'll never sleep again
>>
>>57185398
>That could mean his dead man's switch was taken out
What was his dead man switch?
>>
>>57186001
But they don't have the voice down unless they use something trained on it which I say is doable.
>>
>>57187547
decryption keys to 400gb of leaked secret documents
>>
>>57187661
that doesn't matter.
It can be a bad audio because of low quality skype calls or something or get good voice actors to make something that sounds very similar.
And anyone who would make a youtube video, saying that it is a fake would be called a nutty conspiracy theorist and dismissed.
>>
>>57187805
That sounds almost impossible to shut down.
>>
>>57186001
thanks anon. Im more paranoid now
>>
File: realtime.jpg (23KB, 490x367px) Image search: [Google]
realtime.jpg
23KB, 490x367px
>>57187933
this isn't new

virtual person from 2008
>>
>>57187913
well, the guy has been at a foreign embassy for years now. they had plenty of time to study his everyday move and monitor all of his online activity. whatever it is he is doing to prevent the dead man switch from firing up, there's a good chance they know it by now
>>
>>57186549
OMG - Sean Hannity loves Assange now
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.