[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you ready?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: macbook-pro-oled-render.jpg (140KB, 624x468px) Image search: [Google]
macbook-pro-oled-render.jpg
140KB, 624x468px
Are you ready?
>>
>ux410uq
>>
>>57181703

>clamshell design
>LED screen
>keyboard

wow, its like a laptop from 2005
>>
How long till macbook is an oversized DS?
>>
Stop posting this single fucking render. You're attracting the anti-Apple spergs who'll methodically and with great precision list everything wrong with this thing which hasn't even been announced or seen yet.
>>
>>57181740
>U processor
>14"
Dropped desu
>>
File: fagbookpro.jpg (49KB, 440x451px) Image search: [Google]
fagbookpro.jpg
49KB, 440x451px
>>57181703
You know it buddy! I want the new MBP in and around my mouth.
>>
File: fagbook.jpg (863KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
fagbook.jpg
863KB, 1536x2048px
>>57181804
This post proves the shilling is real.
>>
>>57181703
I actually think that's a neat idea, replacing the F row with an OLED bar. I can totally see why some people wouldn't like it.
Is it going to have the Macbook's shit keyboard?
>>
>>57181806
14" on a laptop is amazing for a balance between screen size and portability
Nothing wrong with a U processor, most people don't even need something more powerful
Desktopfag/gaymer detected
>>
>>57182351
>Pls agree with me on things I enjoy

No.
>>
>>57182351
Why can't you use a larger laptop? Are you trying to fit it in your purse?
>>
Take a good look, because this is what every laptop manufacturer will be trying to implement over the next few years. Only issue is that it will look like some chinese knockoff and work half the time until Dell finally gets it right.
>>
>>57181703

yes, i can't wait to see how much additional money i get to drop on dongles.

and i'm waiting to see what they do for the power button and for the escape key.
>>
Ill never get one, because it will be twice as expensive as laptops that are twice as good, but that LED status bar thing is actually pretty cool I think
>>
IPHONE 7 DYNOOOMITE READY!
>>
>>57181892
>>57181911
I hope they get rid of the backlit logo.
>>
>>57181703
literally v. retarded idea
>>
>>57182832
already did on the macbook.
>>
>>57181703
http://arstechnica.com/staff/2014/01/stop-trying-to-innovate-keyboards-youre-just-making-them-worse/
>>
>>57181703
nope, if 13" MacBook Air gets a Retina display and keeps the normal keyboard i'm getting that one instead.
bonus: 15W Kaby Lake is ready, 28W Kaby Lake isn't.
>>
>>57182465
15" is too big for lap, seat in an airplane, ...
>>
>>57181703
If the body of the new Macbook Pro isn't extremely redesigned or at least black i won't buy it.
I want it to be different from the current grey version, so its easier to sell later on.
>>
>>57183022
>at least black
just get a skin:
https://dbrand.com/macbook-skins
>so its easier to sell later on
never had a problem. are you banned from ebay or sth?
>>
>>57182909
>if 13" MacBook Air gets a Retina display
Very unlikely.
The rationale behind the Air models is light weight combined with relatively good endurance. The Retina screen eats too much power and so would need a bigger battery to keep the endurance up.
>>
>>57183184
do you have actual numbers?
Retina Macbook has no problem and it would be strange for Apple to still have non-Retina products in 2017.
>>
>>57183066
I don't think you understood.
I want it to be different from the current grey version unibody/retina that's been out since 2008 and has only been tweaked ever since.
This will be easier for people to tell that it's a newer version.

Most people aren't tech wise and this will increase my chances of selling at a higher price.
>>
>>57183184
The Air is going to be retired.
>>
>>57183319
nope, Apple insiders confirmed a new Air.
>>
>>57183309
>Most people aren't tech wise and this will increase my chances of selling at a higher price.
Apple hardware always has great resale value, maybe you are just too stupid to use ebay.
>>
>>57183335
What the fuck is Apple thinking?
>>
>>57183380
changing names is easy, so they could just name it 13" MacBook.
prolly makes more sense, because the MacBook Airs are not lighter than the current MacBook despite their name.
>>
>>57181892
He's pretty cute desu
>>
>>57183361
>Apple hardware always has great resale value

True, maybe i'm just trying to find a reason for not wanting the same color they've been using since it's introduction in 2006.
>>
>>57183380
People are FUCKING MORONS and will buy it just because it's "NEW" and is shit.
>>
>>57182351
>being so neet that you can't imagine a possible use for processing power on a laptop
Stay mad
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.