/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could someone tell me exactly how safe LOIC is?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: loic.jpg (38KB, 640x336px) Image search: [Google]
loic.jpg
38KB, 640x336px
Could someone tell me exactly how safe LOIC is?
>>
oops sry wrong board ment to post this on /b/
>>
>>57181368
>2 IPs in this thread
You're still right, though.
>>
>>57181359

Script kiddy tier, anon.

You want to built a botnet first, not use some dumb program you manually execute each time for each device.
>>
ANON IZ LEEGUN
Oh I remember those days
>>
>>57181359
>'xdxd im big hak3rr gaiz'
>'where do i join anonamus!?!? xdxdxdxd'
>>
>>57181359
>LOIC
you can't have fun and play with the big kids til you got a botnet bruh
>>
>>57181359
It used to be an open source network stress tool before being forked into a "weapon".

Creating a botnet from the literally billions of exploitable IoT devices out there like unprotected security cams, IP printers, wifi thermostats, smart lightbulbs and tasking them to ping spam your target will be infinitely more effective.
>>
>>57181359
The Jester used a tool like this which he hid some code that allowed him to identify a mass of Anonymous affiliated hacktivists. The Jester is a 'patriotic hacker,' meaning he shills for the government/probably works for them. But his identity is still formally unknown even though he uses social media like Twitter and it still doesn't compromise his anonymity.

It's not really safe unless you dig into the code yourself and know what it means.
>>
>>57181950
>>57181866
>>57181424
How can I build a botnet guys? I've been thinking about it since the DNS thing, and I actually think it'd be great to have one of these on standby, you know?

How can I use Mirai to achieve part of this? e.g how do I build Mirai?
>>
>>57183118
Install Gentoo
>>
>>57183217
Understood!
>>
>>57183118
Don't bother with Botnets anon. Just buy a hackforums booter with the most vouches. :^)
>>
>>57181950
>your website gets taken down by toasters, thermostats, and lamps
what a time to be a live.
>>
>>57182386
>The Jester is a 'patriotic hacker,' meaning he shills for the government/probably works for them.
More like the jester is a team of NSA hackers probably the Equation group, and the whole twitter thing is propaganda.
>>
Holy fuck this thread is autism I thought I was in /b/ for sure
>>
>>57183118
Pretty simple
Make a program that connects to a preset host every time it runs, make that preset host your home computer.
Then make the program remote execute a command when given confirmation from the host.

I suggest you make it in C, since socket programming in C is easy as fuck, plus you get a lot of power.
>>
>>57183971
Thank you. How does this specifically translate into getting other computers? Would this program be something that always listens? What level of programming skill do I need?
>>
>>57184125
This program will have to be put and run into the computers of the members of the corner. They will connect to your computer who will give them orders about what to do (what to execute specifically)
The skill is called socket programming specifically
>>
Quick question for someone who can reassure me here. This spams TCP packets to cause a syn flood?
Does it just use the local machine?
>>
>>57181950

>ping spam

You clearly don't know shit about network protocols, kill yourself.
>>
Safe? Well it's a felony to DDoS so you tell me
>>
Its like throwing a brick with you address printed clearly on it through a window anon.
>>
Holy fuck you're retarded kid kys
>>
>>57185218
>DDoS
>LOIC
Anon.. shut the fuck up
Also, DDoS is usually illegal because it causes actual damage to networks that costs money, downtime and whatever else.
If you DoS with shit you own and barely cause any disruption, nobody gives a shit.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.