[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Indian Programmers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: instar.jpg (42KB, 415x332px) Image search: [Google]
instar.jpg
42KB, 415x332px
So why do you make fun of us Indian Programmers again?

In America, you make $50 but what can you buy with $50?

In India, $50 IS A LOT.

>live permanently in hotel so I don't have to clean my room
>make as much money in 1 day than a medical doctor makes in 1 month
>work only 4 hours a day because I don't need to work more

Are you jealous because we can live like kings?
>>
>>57159213
You may live like a kang but do you poo in the loo my friend?
>>
>>57159218
Of cousre... only low class people poo in street
>>
>>57159227
Fucking dalit. Well perhaps the objection stems from a loss of employment caused by outsourcing? Or worse cultural enrichment via insourcing, the social effects of which are scientifically verified (read Putnam's "Bowling Alone") to cause societal issues that are ultimately deleterious to the host society of such policies?
>>
>>57159227
Never seen indian woman pooing on the street.
>>57159213
>In India, $50 IS A LOT.
>>
>>57159213
Enjoy it while you can pajeet, when Trump becomes president you're going back to pooing in the loo.
>>
>>57159577
this.
>>
>>57159577
>>57159582

>Trump
>President

President of the "US Election Losers Society".
>>
>>57159213
It's because outsourcing is not worth it in the end. The quality of software is declining so hard and you undereducated loo shitters will never be worth a true salary.
>>
>>57159589
Oh DAMN.
>>
>>57159213
>because we can live like kings?
>live like kings
>kings

says the dude living in a country where no one pays taxes. where basic sanitation infrastructure is non existent, rampant corruption, suicidal road system, a caste system that keeps its people living worse than a dog on the streets of europe...

how about you pay your god damn taxes patel?
>>
File: trumpandhispajeetfriends.jpg (794KB, 3500x1968px) Image search: [Google]
trumpandhispajeetfriends.jpg
794KB, 3500x1968px
>>57159577
ahahah /pol/tards gotta /pol/tard
>>
>>57159213
Because 80% of Indians in the Tech industry suck at it.
And of the 20% that actually know something only 8% actually does it well enough to properly teach other people and keep up to date with current technologies.
>>
>>57159616
He is bald.
>>
>>57159614
how about your mother taking my fucking dick in mouth bastard son of bitch??
>>
>>57159213
DESIGNATED

SHITTING

POOL
>>
I'm not making fun of Indian programmers in India, I make fun of pajeets and Muslims in the UK.
>>
>>57159213
shoo shoo poo
>>
>>57159733
I'd move to India for the reasons you gave OP but I don't want to live in a third world country
>>
>>57159213
>live like kings
>live in india
choose one
>>
>>57159547
>Never seen indian woman pooing on the street.
Getting raped while taking a dump is something I don't even want for my worst enemy.
>>
>>57159213
We dislike you because you're an entire country of lying deceiving scam artists who aren't even good at scamming people.

you make a lame attempt to memorize acronyms in an attempt to sound knowledgable except anyone in your department dreads working with you because you don't know how to program and you look and smell like shit.

we done here?
>>
>>57159267
/pol/
>>
>>57159213
>live permanently in hotel so I'm technically homeless
>make as much money in 1 day than a medical doctor makes in 1 month
+
>work only 4 hours a day because I don't need to work more
=
>I earn more than a doctor does in a month, in 4 hours
a.k.a.
>My name is pajeet, I'm homeless and a dirty lying, delusional shitskin
>>
>>57159213
>so I don't have to clean my room

Oh like Pajeets even know what cleaning and personal hygiene is. This is poor quality bait. The sort of poor quality one would expect from an actual Pajeet, so 8/10 I guess. Keep up the good work son.
>>
>>57159589
Good one
>>
File: 66.jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
66.jpg
10KB, 275x183px
>>57159213
>live like kings

True story. India doesn't have very many vending machines, because the people there are generally to stupid to understand how to use them, plus it's cheaper just to hire someone to stand around selling shit. Not condoms though. These "people" apparently don't understand about birth/disease control either, hence why there's so many of the diseased fucks running loose over there.
>>
>I get to shit in my hotel room
>>
File: designatedshittingstreets.jpg (43KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
designatedshittingstreets.jpg
43KB, 624x351px
>>57159213
It's not just the programmers we hate all street shitters.

pic related
>>
>>57160734
>Not condoms though.

Regular size condoms are too big for Indians...

>A survey of more than 1,000 men in India has concluded that condoms made according to international sizes are too large for a majority of Indian men.

>The study found that more than half of the men measured had penises that were shorter than international standards for condoms.

>http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6161691.stm
>>
>>57159616
who is the cutie on the left
>>
>>57160591
he's right
Lots of indian doctors come to my country to work ( i live in a 3rd world country too)
I know a lot of them and apparently they get paid piss shit in india and apparently make shitloads more in my shitty country than they would back there.

apparently its some part of their culture that they encourage all their children to be doctors so they have shitloads over there and the regular people barely have money to pay them
>>
it doesn't matter how much money you have, it's still India. you're stuck in there, because that money is literally nothing anywhere better. feel free to live in your poo stained hotel, you can do anything you like

the fact is your work is worthless and you are being abused by western companies who end up replacing you with a white person eventually

I think only white people should code
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.