[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many Linux users get so butthurt at Windows users,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: hmmscreen.jpg (55KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
hmmscreen.jpg
55KB, 800x800px
Why do so many Linux users get so butthurt at Windows users, simply for having Windows?

The amount of Linux users I've had tell me to convert is astounding, but when I've pressed them on the most feared question of all 'Why?' they can never come up with something

>"It's just better man"
>"Hahahaha you use WINDOZE XD"

I did fall for the Linux meme once about 6 years ago, there was absolutely no improvement, and I couldn't play SimCity. I returned to 'WINDOZE XD' and still don't see the appeal.
>>
>>57156981
>what is privacy
>what is hardware control
>what is software control
not reasons to use Linux, but reasons to not use Windows
>>
>>57156981
>why do people who see and fight a legit problem bash on the people who spread and sustain the problem
>>
>>57157125
>privacy meme
>burger complaining about freedoms.

Kek
>>
>>57158097
>only americans use linux
>>
>>57156981
I play cities: skyline all the time on Linux. The gpu driver improvement from even a year ago are very noticeable,. 6 years is pretty long time of not using a product to have a valid opinion.
I like the look, feel, and performance of linux. I like the privacy and strict user control of linux. linux is super comfy compared to Windows.

And its not someone else's place to convince you of anything. You seem like the kind of person that does what he is told, and has no curiosity or even a opinion on subjects unless someone else has told you what to think.
I
>>
>>57157956
>bash on the people who spread and sustain the problem

The autism of Linux users is immeasurably high. How am I spread and sustaining a 'problem', what 'problem'
>>
>>57161993
>only one single player in an entire world-spanning industry
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.