[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

iPhone 7 Plus General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 7plus.jpg (76KB, 660x626px) Image search: [Google]
7plus.jpg
76KB, 660x626px
4.7 inch fags stay out. This thread is for discussion of the Plus model of the iPhone 7, which has a 1080p IPS display, 3GB of RAM and a telephoto lens.

This thread is for shit like:

>Are you using a case?
>What has your experience with battery been like?
>Picture sharing
>Criticism (Likely lots of it)
>>
>>57155553
OP Here. I have the 128GB Jet Black model of the 7 Plus. I'm using it with a Speck Presidio Clear Case and a Zagg Glass+ Screen protector. The phone is gorgeous, fast, and I've had literally zero problems with it since I've gotten it.

I updated to the iOS 10.1 public beta and the DOF effect where it mimics a DSLR has a few small imperfections, but it's amazing to be able to take pictures like that at all with a smartphone. Whenever I show other people the pictures it can take they always ask "Is there a way for my phone to do that?"

The water resistance is also amazing for peace of mind. My dipshit brother called me yesterday saying he'd dropped his phone in the toilet and was out $500. Pixelfags BTFO
>>
>>57155553
Lmao my $150 chinkphone is 1080p too and has 3GB ram.

Also slays the iPhone in battery life and doesn't lag at all for web browsing, shitposting, light gaming, calls and texts.

>inb4 poorfag
No, I was tired of phones with horrible battery life when in the end with my use case the performance would have been the same.
>>
>>57155589
>No water resistance
>RAM management is shit on Android
>Most likely shit-tier LCD
But if it works for you then that's cool man. If you're on a budget chinkphones are the way to go. When'd you buy it?
>>
File: Phone case.webm (817KB, 636x318px) Image search: [Google]
Phone case.webm
817KB, 636x318px
>>57155553

Check this awesome case for the iPhone. It's also available for Android :^)
>>
I love the specs, unfortunately too big.
>>
File: IMG_1141.jpg (53KB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1141.jpg
53KB, 992x558px
>>57155647
>>
>>57155607
Roughly 2 months ago.

IP63 certified too.

Iphone destroys it in raw performance, camera, color accuracy, etc, but it's overkill for me.

I just got it for the 6000mAh battery, gives me 11-12 hours SoT per charge.

Seriously wouldn't recommend if you're quiet a good camera though lmao
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.