[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Redmi note 3 replacement?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: bBQWTCv[1].png (425KB, 820x698px) Image search: [Google]
bBQWTCv[1].png
425KB, 820x698px
http://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2016/10/19/13331812/leeco-les3-phone-launch

Snapdragon 652 processor
32GB of storage
3GB of RAM
USB-C
3,000mAh battery
5.5-inch Full HD display
Quick Charge 3.0
16-megapixel rear camera, 8-megapixel front-facing camera
Fingerprint scanner
$249

All with an American warranty and a $100 rebate, bringing the price down to $149

Is this the new /g/poorfag phone?
>>
>>57148413
>no nougat out of box
> no headphone jack
> unlikely updates
>horrid skin
>being embarrassed to say the name of your phone
>>
hahahah le s3 XD epic Le s3 so funny le le le le
>>
>>57148413
>3000mah instead of 4000mah
>no headphone jack
>>
>>57148413
>leddit le phone
but i'll bite for $150. good for a backup phone or just something to give the parents.
>>
>>57148540
the $100 rebate is a gift card only valid at lemall.com
>>
My redmeme hasn't even come in the mail yet.
>>
they say the rebate is instant but you have to sign up for some rewards program
>>
>>57148693
not true, you get $100 off immediately if you sign up for their rewards program
you just have to buy the phone through their site
>>
File: discarded.jpg (146KB, 971x817px) Image search: [Google]
discarded.jpg
146KB, 971x817px
> 32 GB storage
> No SD card support
>>
>>57148413
>No headphone jack

Are you serious?
>>
no sdcard
no nfc
looks like it comes with a lot of bloatware
>>
>>57148823
no you don't

you get a $100 credit at lemall.com after you buy the phone during their flash sale day.

shit deal considering you can get a used S6/OP3 for $50 more
>>
File: Capture2.jpg (28KB, 1218x101px) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.jpg
28KB, 1218x101px
>>57149039
it literally says its an instant rebate all over their website
where are you getting $100 credit at? do you know what an instant rebate is?
>>
>>57149262
>on the day of the flash sale

you will get an automatic $100 off on anything you purchase from lemall.com AFTER you've purchased the phone for $249

Only on the day of the "flash sale"
>>
>>57149376
Where are you getting this? The rewards program is what knocks $100 off, not the purchase. Plus you can't even purchase the phone until the flash sale.
>>
>>57149376
>The LeRewards amount will be deducted from the final price and will be reflected on the payment screen.

Yet you think it says:
>you will get an automatic $100 off on anything you purchase from lemall.com AFTER you've purchased the phone for $249

How? Did you fail high school?
>>
>>57148413
That thing looks familiar.

It's too long, looks weird
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.