[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oneplus 3 General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: OnePlus3-1_678x452.jpg (26KB, 678x402px) Image search: [Google]
OnePlus3-1_678x452.jpg
26KB, 678x402px
Inspired by the RN3P thread I create one for the OP3

>Since when do you use it?
>Are you satisfied?
>Are you rooted?
>Which ROM/kernel/patches are you using?
>What's your battery life like?
>Which bugs or annoyances do you experience?
>>
File: IMG_20160731_135247.jpg (4MB, 4640x3480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160731_135247.jpg
4MB, 4640x3480px
>>57147962
Since drop day
Yes, satisfied. Got it so I couldn't take my battery out when I was too tired to wake up and the camera since I travel light and didn't want to lug a whole camera with me. Pic related.
No
Original installation
Over a day if I use it minimally. With apps maybe 8-10 hours not using GPS/blue tooth features. Just listening to music all day it will last at least 12 hours. Charges in about 45 minutes though using original charger.
No bugs so far. Closest thing is covering the front sensor shows me pocket mode which hasn't bothered me yet at all, but I haven't looked into it at all.
>>
>>57147962
shit botnet phone
iphone is better
>>
>>57147962
>>Since when do you use it?
2 months
>>Are you satisfied?
Yup, best phone I've ever had.
>>Are you rooted?
Yes
>>Which ROM/kernel/patches are you using?
FreedomOS, without gapps
>>What's your battery life like?
7 hours SOT on a 3 day span
>>Which bugs or annoyances do you experience?
Night mode is built in but you only can toggle it. Would be nice if you could actually set a time of the day. Will probably be updated in the future tho.
No major problems found in the hw or sw. Phone is great overall.

>>57149933
>using Apple proprietary shit
>accusing of being botnet
Shut up applesheep.
>>
~month
Yes
Haven't rerooted since oxygen update
OEM rom
Idk, the thing charges to full in like 20 min.
Screen scratches easy.
>>
>>57147962
Bought it on launch day.
Yes
Yes
Cyanogenmod 13 snapshot with Xposed. Kernel which was included with the rom
40% at the end of the day most of the time, which is ~4h of screen on time.
I don't like the screen. The screen of the op1 was way better imo
>>
>>57147962
Got mine in July
Very satisfied
No root
Oxygen OS 3.2.7
8 hours SOT, 2 and a half days standby all radios on
Essentially no bugs.
>>
>>57150145
Can you elaborate a little bit on the Freedom OS? Is that a custom rom and what are the main features wrt to Oxygen OS?
>>
>4 weeks delivery time

FOUR WEEKS

Also, please do not feed those (Apple-)trolls.
>>
Op3 or HTC 10?
>>
>>57150145
>>using Apple proprietary shit
>>accusing of being botnet
>Shut up applesheep.
butthurt lagdroidfag , name a better phone that can handle major tasks like the iphone and not give up on user id , you cant faggot
>>
>>57151508
fuck off
>>
>>57151556
Watching your animeys in Crunchyroll isn't a "major" task, anon
>>
>>57151573
>thinks im an animefag
what a cock eater..
major tasks like rendering a 4k video or even playing a heavy game
>>
>>57151611
>Playing games on your phone
>Video editing on your phone

Ayy anon
>>
>>57151611
this is just as bad as putting down a phone for not being able to torrent. who the fuck cares?
>>
>>57151985
>>>57151611 (You)
>this is just as bad as putting down a phone for not being able to torrent. who the fuck cares?
i do
>>
>>57151572
son of a whore
>>
>>57152051
hail hitler
>>
>1080p
>in year of our lord two thousand and sixteen
Jesus. Go get a Moto X Pure or a Nexus 6P or an LG G4 or something
>>
>>57152079
>Needing more than 1080p on a PHONE!
>>
File: pixel is shit.png (541KB, 770x2013px) Image search: [Google]
pixel is shit.png
541KB, 770x2013px
>>57152138
>not wanting higher screen density
1080p feels like shit after using 1440p displays
>>
>>57152155
>looking at your display up-close to notice how you can't notice the pixels
Why?
>>
>>57152269
>screen density is the same as pixel counting
/g/ everyone
>>
File: 1474393451470.jpg (870KB, 840x840px) Image search: [Google]
1474393451470.jpg
870KB, 840x840px
>>57147962
>shitphone general
No thanks.
>>
Is it possible to flash Oxygen OS on an OP3 purchased in China? Since those come preloaded with Hyrdrogen OS. Will I still get OTA upgrades?

I live in China right now, so that's the version that is most convenient for me to acquire. Also I want this phone to be my phone for the next three years at least, so I need it to be as future proof as possible, I know its getting Nougat and I'd be willing to jump to CM later to O and beyond.
>>
>>57153498
Forgot to add, how is storage? This would be my first phone without microSD so I'm a bit worried about this.

I won't be recording 4K or even 1080p video daily but I have a pretty large music collection(30 gigs as of now and growing) and I'm worried that I'll either have to choose between space for apps or media.
>>
>>57152155
>people still posting this
We've gone over multiple times why this thing is wrong
>>
>>57152155
This is just as bad as the micro SD pic.
>>
>>57147962
~1 month
Very Satisfied
Not yet
Original
Usually lasts around a full day.
Only thing I don't like is that there is no playback control. I just want to use my volume up/down to change my music.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161020-081257.png (537KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161020-081257.png
537KB, 1080x1920px
>>57151475
Yes FreedomOS is a custom rom based on oxygenOS. The main thing about it's the aroma installer, which let you choose what software will be pre-installed. So instead of flashing some custom rom and then removing all the app I don't want,I can remove them before installing.
It provides the ability to unistall system apps, gapps. You change DPI. Install supersu, adaway and other neat apps.
I usually just install adaway and unistall gapps.
Also being based on oxygenOS it fully supports fingerprint reader, dash charge etc.
>>
>>57150145

>>What's your battery life like?
7 hours SOT on a 3 day span

Calling bs
>>
>>57155586
Now if you could only flash Android on it.

:(

BTFO
>>
>>57155586
Sounds pretty cool desu
>>
>Since when do you use it?
Shortly after release.
>Are you satisfied?
Absolutely.
>Are you rooted?
Yes.
>Which ROM/kernel/patches are you using?
Just switched to CM14 from stock.
>What's your battery life like?
More than adequate on stock.
>Which bugs or annoyances do you experience?
Slippery thin metal phones suck and I'm forced to get a case.
Screen has purple ghosting/trailing of moving black objects on low brightness.
LED charging notifications cannot be fully customized and behave sporadically on stock.
Alert slider cannot be customized on stock (why is down=loud, up=silent, and no vibrate mode?)

Every phone is a compromise these days. For me the OnePlus compromises battery and grip on thin slippery metal, no wireless charging, proprietary quick charging, no hybrid SIM/MicroSD tray, but excells in price, developer support, and overall visual design. Seeing as the Galaxy S7, HTC 10, LG G5, Moto Z, and Pixel all turned out expensive, and/or gimmicky, and/or mediocre, and/or ugly, I do not regret my choice. This will be my phone for many years to come.

>>57155605
Battery hardly moves while idle. I stopped keeping mine on charger overnight.
>>
>>57153520
I'm using only 17gb at the moment. That's mostly some regular apps, couple games, ROM and mod install files, app settings backups, and system image backups. That's still a huge chuck of open space for music or whatever.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.