[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shills! Shills Errywear!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1280x720-AJT.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-AJT.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>"This 4 year old 200$ AMD CPU got 1.5 fewer fps than this 700$ 4th+ gen i7 Intel Chip"
>"Clear Intel superiority over archaic AMD architecture"

>"This 2000$ Overclocked Nvidia card was beaten by a 500$ stock AMD Card by 20+ fps"
>"Too small a margin to decide a clear Winner"

>"New Nvidia GPU matches benchmarks of 3+ generation old gpu"
>"just a binning error! Buy Nvidia today!"
>>
linux is a shill?
whoah, stop the presses!

what was the point of this thread again?
>>
>>57145378
OP had to vent his asshurt
>>
>>57145299
What video in particular are you assblasted about, anon?
>>
>>57145299
I watched their Xbone S vs $500 PC video last night and it was absolutely fucking worthless. The first half of the video is an ad for the console, whilst the second half consists of gameplay footage with literally zero actual performance numbers. Just Luke standing there saying which one he felt was "smoother". What the fuck?
>>
you're not kidding. shills all day every day
>>
>>57145299
Which PRODUCTS should I buy? Which BRAND is best? Wow, computers are fun!
>>
i hope someone is working on a project to block native advertising and shilling. it really wouldn't be that hard, since shills are predictable and trademarks are easy to detect
>>
>>57145511
>Luke

What the fuck is wrong with that guy's voice. I mean, he's got a lisp, but in addition to that it sounds like he just ate a ham sandwich or something before he started talking.
>>
File: gafvxg_1_.png (164KB, 358x261px) Image search: [Google]
gafvxg_1_.png
164KB, 358x261px
>>57145299
>>
>>57145731
hey, can i hire you as the person that lives in my brain and insults people bitterly?
>>
Real examples? I'm not surprised that Linus is a shill, just curious.
>>
>>57145412
No video or youtuber in particular.

But they all seem to have released damage control video's around the same time claiming they're not shills, then immediately followed up with a video that is exactly this >>57145511

Reviews where their benchmarks or fps are one thing, but they then claim that the "feel" of the "experience" was entirely different, but never demonstrate or show any examples.

The best examples are when they compare mid range cards against 980's and titans and have higher benchmarks but play it off as "binning" or "feeling jittery" (probably because they crank up AA and reduce textures to get 4k on 2gb cards)

>>57145666
Ironic Trips are Ironic

>>57145831
Check out, any of his buying guides or head to head reviews of cpu's and gpu's.
>>
>>57145831
>>57145912
Also, Almost all Linus's bench marks are made with programs who had previously used Intel Compilers. Cinebench especially, which is his favorite benchmark software.
>>
>>57145912
Yeah, looked at a lot of them and it is very high end enthusiast bias with almost blindness to buying things with unnecessary features.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.