[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Raspberry what to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 2lig8t68o7i.png (2MB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
2lig8t68o7i.png
2MB, 1632x1224px
i jest get this pi 3 today and a box... on this moment i dont have any hgmi and rj45 to use... can i do something with no cables? o.O
>>
You could set up everything on your laptop that you want to download to your pi. Like if you wanna run retro pie and the things needed for that
>>
>>57144923
You're in luck: it doesn't use hgmi.
>>
>>57144949
am reading some guide ... (how access by ssh and other... but i always need to have hdcp on because they say pi3 dont come with static ip)
>>
>>57144996
>You're in luck: i
comn now... HDMI. my bad
>>
>>57144923
You still need a power cable.
>>
Seriously. You could spend $35+ on the pi but not $5-10 on cords?
>>
>>57144923
Connect to it via serial.
>>
>>57145000
checked

you would have to install the OS on the sd card from your laptop, and edit the ssh/wifi config files directly from there.
I don't know if there's a way to have it auto-setup an OS, but that's what you would need afaik.
>>
>>57144923
install gentoo
>>
>>57144923
>what are headless servers
kys
>>
>>57145660
OP already bought a meme case.
>>
>>57145660
you dont need cords on a fokking rpi3, it already has bluetooth and wifi adapters integrated
>>
>>57144923
Connect the GPIO pins to a LED and one light sensor. Buy an arduino connect a led and a light sensor. Connect the arduino to your pc. Glue the RPi LED to the Arduino sensor and vice versa. Write a program to let them communicate like unix pipes. Congratulations you connected your RPi without cables.
>>
>>57144923
>doesn't have a single UTP at home
>o.O

suicide is what you can and should do
>>
I suppose you can download initial Raspbian, move it onto SD-card, change config file for wifi connection on SD-card, put it in RaspberriPi and then connect to it via SSH from other host in your local network.
>>
>>57145905
>he doesn't have a Contact Access Balanced Load Entangler
>>
https://www.raspberrypi.org/downloads/raspbian/
>>
File: 1473608780306.jpg (50KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1473608780306.jpg
50KB, 600x600px
tor relay
>>
>>57145949
The problem is, ARM. can't install it using any other arch.
You could get a filesystem image, but that would be hard/impossible to find.
>>
>>57145949
They have an ethernet port for a purpose: to SSH after flashing a raspbian image to the SD.
You can do all your edits there, and then run it off wifi.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.