[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A P O L O G I Z E

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: snowder.jpg (211KB, 576x694px) Image search: [Google]
snowder.jpg
211KB, 576x694px
A P O L O G I Z E
>>
I'm sorry Mr. Snowden
>>
File: 1473996784085.jpg (83KB, 551x776px) Image search: [Google]
1473996784085.jpg
83KB, 551x776px
No
>>
traitor
>>
>>57138076
Yeah apologize, Snowden. You traitor piece of shit.
>>
>>57138178
They did change the law, though, so I guess it wasn't as good and lawful as they wanted it to be.
>>
praise mr snowden doot doot
>>
File: _you_.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
_you_.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>57138671
Spoon-feed me news please.

In return I offer (You) a premium (You)
>>
here's the thing about the whistleblowers of our generation - they do great things for us, but they are, almost to a man, huge pieces of shit.

Snowden - defects to our enemies after righteously revealing NSA bullshit

Assange - should have named wikileaks "IhateonlytheUSAleaks", hides behind claims of transparency like a fuckstick, doesn't properly review his materials in any case

Manning - turns out mentally ill, discrediting his own involvement and offering his detractors too much ammunition
>>
>>57139522
>assange hates Usa
Wikileaks leaks everything. A lot of info comes from America because oh, i dunno, they're the biggest country im the world? And are home to the likes of the CIA and Hillary Clinton?

>Snowden defects to our enemies
Its not like he defected to the Russian intelligence services. Its not the cold war anymore.

>>>/pol/
>>
>>57140390

>A lot of info comes from America because oh, i dunno, they're the biggest country im the world?
lol

>Its not like he defected to the Russian intelligence services.
This is literally exactly what he did.
>>
File: original.jpg (32KB, 627x626px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
32KB, 627x626px
>>57138137
>>57138178
>>
>>57140571

>>>/pol/
>>
How about you nig/g/ers do me a favor and look into the 200k George Soros gave to Edward Snowden?
>>
>>57138076
For what?

Look, he did a good thing exposing the illegal mass surveillance but he really should stop his SJW cuck tweets

Though leaking it to one of the worst faggots in the history of the world, Glenn Greenwald
>>
>>57141170
- should have been a massive red flag
>>
>>57141170
Why do you say that anon?
>>
>>57139522
>huge pieces of shit
>snowden - defects to enemies

he would've gotten killed and blacklisted from media info if he stayed in the US dude.
>>
>>57141211
No he wouldn't.
>>
>>57141211

>he would've gotten killed and blacklisted from media info if he stayed in the US dude.
No, because we don't live in anarchist's nightmare conspiracy labyrinth that you think we do.

We're still hearing about Chelsea fucking Manning.
>>
>>57138076
T R A I T O R
>>
>>57138178
>>57138137
>>57139522
>>57141226
kill yourselves
>>
>>57141178
Which part?

His tweets? Well they are fucking retarded for one, but more than that he is turning into one of those twitter warriors

Glenn Greenwald? He is the scum of the earth. He embodies everything that's wrong with the regressive left and as is par for the course he is a massive hypocrite. Snowden could have picked any journalist and the fact that he picked that cunt should have been a red flag that Snowden is a cunt too
>>
>>57138076
>I don't trust myself with my bias to distribute these documents so I'll give them to Glenn fucking Greenwald
ebin
>>
>>57138076

Why? He's still alive.

You do this kind of shit in Russia or China and defect to the US, they find your family and children and you willingly come back to be executed.
>>
>>57138128
I just noticed his belt; is that an extension cord?
>>
Considering that the world hasn't ended, what was so bad about everyone knowing really?

What is the government fearing?
>>
>>57139522
you're an idiot
>>
>>57138076
Snowden is actually a genius. Look up his mathematical solution during NSA/ARMY exercise, completed in record time, and previously not thought possible.
>>
>>57139522
Snowden was trying to get to Iceland, and then to south american countries. The US revoked his passport once he got to Russia. He did not really have a choice. If he had stayed here he would have gone through a mock trial that would not let him even say the word whistleblower.
>>
>>57143360
he cheated, how nice
>>
>>57141170
>>57142254
>>57142304
clinton lover spotted
kys retard

>>57140660
meanwhile, clinton & co are trying hard to get rid of him:
https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/788720894516551680
https://www.reddit.com/r/WikiLeaks/comments/587lbg/i_have_been_looking_into_the_san_fransisco/
>>
Somebody watched the movie?
Is it good?
>>
I dunno guys, I like the concept of someone more capable in security watching over me indiscriminately. While I have things that I would like to be kept private, I also accept the necessity of the government to be able to know certain things, and also I expect that they would hide things from the general public as well, in order to protect a nation's integrity as a whole. I think it's rather small-minded and selfish to advocate for pure 100% government transparency, as that would merely make a nation vulnerable to enemies. Maybe I'm uninformed on what exactly it was the Snowden did, but I disagree with his actions. Even though he may have done it out of the good of his heart, I believe that his motive was misguided.
>>
>>57148525

Nobody says that gouverments shouldn't spy.
But it's about the degree of control.

Just imagine some fascist guy (let's call him "Trillary Clump") gets the power and decides to abuse this power?

Muh 'mandments.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.