[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheapest way to buy Windows 10?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: Windows1.0.png (99KB, 365x273px) Image search: [Google]
Windows1.0.png
99KB, 365x273px
Cheapest way to buy Windows 10?
>>
>>57136123
Pirate it.
>>
>>57136129

>Install a fanmade modified version so you can become a node in a literal actual botnet and be as idiotic as the millions of people who haven't figured out how piracy works.
>>
>>57136123
>2016
>still paying for windows
>>
>>57136147
Who said anything about fanmade you idiot!
>>
>>57136129
Download an ISO from TPB, modify it as you wish with NTLite, and you're done.
>>
play-asia
>>
Find a desktop with windows 7 and use the key on the side to activate windows 10
>>
>>57136123
>Download Windows media creation tool from Microsoft website
>Put Windows on usb
>When installing press Skip when it asks you for activation key
>>
>>57136566
If for some reason Windows get deactivated use daz loader or KMSpico
>>
If you actually want to pay for it you can download the iso from the windows website or something and just buy a serial key code to activate it. Should be like 40 bucks but beware as there are scammers for something so cheaply priced.
>>
>>57136123
kinguin ( dot ) net sells product keys and is semi-legit
>>
File: 1468619294956.jpg (734KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1468619294956.jpg
734KB, 1080x1920px
i got it free from my uni, you could probably do the same
>>
>>57136123
for free via windows media creation tool
>>
If I pirate W10 will Microsoft find out about it? Can it get updates? Wouldn't Microsoft know about the pirated version and make some sort of check or block or whatever?
>>
>>57138981
No! YES! NO!
>>
>>57137081
Already graduated.
>>
>>57136123
Asking some students to give you it for alcohol
>>
>>57136123
>GENTOO
>G
>E
>N
>T
>O
>O
>>
>>57136226

Oh Windows provides a pirate activator? Sweet.
>>
Daz loader (official only, MDL), Windows 7, then enable sticky keys and do the accessibility upgrade to Windows 10.

You'll get a digital entitlement for your mobo.

Then do a clean reinstall from the Win10 media creation tool, skip the key, and you should be already activated.
>>
>>57136123
yarrr matey
>>
>>57140356
Got a job?
Some places have some sort of arrangement with Microsoft and lets you buy it for ~$10-15 depending on where you work...
www.microsofthup.com
>>
>>57140356
>>57141389
Hmmm...
It says only office on the website... but I definitely bought Windows 7 via the HUP...
Check with your employer in any case... you may be able to get Windows relatively cheap...
>>
How do you guys trust Dazloader?

It could be a botnet
>>
>>57142169
Because the old versions do what they're supposed to do. Newer versions come with a bunch of malware and adware built in.
>>
>>57136123

>Buy

But anon, Microsoft earns money selling your data and pushing ads to your screen. They should be paying you!

Vote your conscience.
>>
>>57136123
>Cheapest way to buy Windows 10?
AutoKMS
>>
>>57142189
>Newer versions come with a bunch of malware and adware built in.
No. If you download it from the original place, even the latest has no adware or malware
>>
guys, you can still get it for free legally from MS.......
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.