[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

iPad Pro Screen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Hi /g/,

I've had my iPad Pro for a while now but not really used it much.

I've turned it on after a few months and this has happened. Is there any way to fix the screen/display?

P.S I've not got a warranty and don't want to take it to an Apple Store if possible.
>>
>>57136035
A E S T H E T I C
>>
>>57136035

I think you have the color inversion bullshit on. Which is, like, 5 home button presses or something.

IDK. iOS is fucking retarded with accessibility features. And even if the screen's really fucked, you're fucked. It's laminated glass+TFT, so you're looking at a heatgun, 30 minutes, and ~200-300 USD in a new glass, screen, and adhesive reapplication. Oh, and I think your touch ID stops working afterwards, too
>>
>>57136035
Vaporwave as fuck, mein neger. It has that unironic... >>57136101
>AESTHETIC
>>
>>57136035
>>57136116
4 posters, this will be the 5th post. I'm not samefagging, I forgot to say something. I thought of buying a touchscreen laptop decided against it. Looks easy to get fucked up like this.
>>
>>57136116

If I go through the process myself, buy glass etc is it possible?
>>
>>57136183

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF4TqFnvsVU

You can give it a shot. If you've got the tools, and are comfortable doing it, go for it. Otherwise, go pay someone the $300 USD to fix it.
>>
>>57136035
>Buying an iPad "Pro"
You did this to yourself anon
>>
>>57136240

Didn't actually buy it.. Work lent it to me and forget to ask for it back..
>>
>>57136035
>>57136116
The Surface Pro 4 doesn't have this problem.
>>
It's a whole unit replacment
>>
>iPad is disabled
Give it back Jamal.
>>
That's not an ipad pro by any means, it seems like an ipad 2. As someone who works for the retail stores and sees this often, try dropping it flat, but firmly from about 2 feet up. Essentially that happens when a connector is loose and you just have to put the connector back.
>>
File: ipad_pro_color_bug_fix_v1.2.webm (113KB, 1080x1445px) Image search: [Google]
ipad_pro_color_bug_fix_v1.2.webm
113KB, 1080x1445px
See webm related for the solution. No need to thank me, just doing my best to help out the apple master race. Let me know if it doesn't work.

Protip: just download VLC to see it.
>>
>>57136651
Why the fuck would someone make a webm out of a photo ?
>>
>>57136651
epic
>>
>>57136685

Because they think it's a lel ebin trol against people on iOS. iOS needs VLC to view WebMs.

>>57136604

This. That is deffo not one of the last three iPads.

>>57136240

>disparaging the iPad Pro

I'm on one right now, and it's among the most practical computers I've ever owned. Touch, keyboard, and digitizer input, all in one portable. And because the OS is actually built for touch rather than for a keyboard and mouse, the device is generally as functional without the keyboard as with, which is something you can't say about any Windows convertible.

It takes good pictures, it takes good (handwritten!) notes, it has MS Office (with full Apple Pencil support!), it sounds good enough that I don't need a Bluetooth speaker anymore, it's great at browsing the web, and streaming Plex, and reading books (especially comics).

It's really pretty legit.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.