[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he pirates with torrents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3312.png (192KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3312.png
192KB, 500x377px
>he pirates with torrents
>>
what's your problem with torrents, NSA?
>>
>>57129507
>P2P
>Pretty safe
>In the best cases I can achieve over 10MB/s transfer rate
Now tell me why torrent is bad.
>>
probably p2p. the overlords don't like anything robust/distributed/beyond immediate control
>>
>>57129507
how do you pirate anon
>>
Oh yay, its that tread for the millionth fucking time
>>
>>57129621
Well first you need a ship.
>>
Some people suffer for no reason, but they’re the ones to blame
So walk away, let it go and save yourself
Before you tell yourself a lie, just tell that one goodbye
How much more can you take before you fucking die?

No! No! I have every right to hate you
No! No! I have every right to hate you

I was leaving, stop believing, then I end up right back in your arms
Now I’m bleeding, fucking seething – I was through with you a long time ago
>>
>>57129507
Why you all are making same and same threads again and again? I'm rather new to this board and everyday I see same threads with similar images and similar responses.

Why you are doing it? Why you won't write something interesting instead?
>>
>>57129720
>im new here, why don't you guys act like how I want you to act?
>>
>>57129736
What is the point in making sames threads again and again?
>>
>>57129805
What us the point in bwing some little brown pajeet faggot? Go get fucked in the ass by muhammad while shoving a sword down your throat and then kill youraelf you fucking homosexual piece of garbage FUCK YOU
>>
>>57129835
lol
>>
>>57129835
Ah I get that now - it is all about shitposting. Shame on me.

For a moment I thought that I made you angry with my stupid question about local running joke\habit but then I realized that I'm on 4chan - it is almost impossible to hurt someone here by posts (and it is in my opinion the best feature of this website. People are really authentic and don't care what do you think about them, also anonymousity prevents circlejerking).

Thanks you anyway!
>>
>>57129923
god you're a faggot, could your writing style be anymore insufferable?
>>
>>57129507
>he pirates with ______

As someone who has been archiving 90's and 80's cartoons for the last ten years, I'll get it where I can take it.

I don't care if it's a torrent, being ripped from flv files from a website. Some shit never had DVD or even VHS releases. We'll take what we can get.

I've got two private trackers that I've used in the past and none of their sources are any better than publicly available ones, because usually they're the same fucking files uploaded by the same dude.
>>
>>57129956
Do you have animaniacs?
>>
File: mac.jpg (256KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
mac.jpg
256KB, 1280x1024px
>>57129507
>he buy AIDS
>>
File: a bunch of bullshit.png (255KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a bunch of bullshit.png
255KB, 1920x1200px
I like this torrents are dead mentality, instead we should go back to even more ancient p2p technology because that's so much better.

I feel like some people do not even understand the beauty if a perfectly set up torrent network. In a tracker where everyone has 10/10Mbits it only requires one person to start seeding a file for everyone to download in full speed. Because it's supposed to distribute different data to everyone evenly, so everyone can download and seed at max speed with just one guy initially seeding the file. Tell me another p2p tech that does that.
>you can't
>>
>>57129507
>he
kys yourself
>>
>>57131281
>she
>>
>>57131588
better
>>
>>57130791
This

BitTorrent is wonderful, as far as I know it's the only P2P protocol where more downloaders actually increases speeds. It's so good that Blizzard uses it to distribute game patches. If it weren't for the common misconception that BitTorrent itself is illegal then we'd see it much more
>>
>>57131588
>binary genders

kill xirself
>>
>>57131663
>xe
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.