[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Xperia XZ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: sony-xperia-xz-840x560[1].jpg (58KB, 840x560px) Image search: [Google]
sony-xperia-xz-840x560[1].jpg
58KB, 840x560px
why is she so perfect /gee/?
>>
The last good phone from SONY was the Z3 Compact.
>>
I'm not falling for Sony's meme again.
>>
looks the same as the Z5
>>
>>57118967
>3 gigs ram in 2016
>huge bezels
>the fingerprint sensor is the shitest on the market (doesn't even work in the us) (but it's the perfect place for it, gotta be said)
>all the buttons on one side
>weak speakers
>doesn't even look that nice
>flagship price
>>
Almost perfect. The edges need to be squared.
>>
>>57118967
The front side looks like shit. Z5 was the last god-tier one
>>
> /g/ - Smartphones
>>
>>57118967
i have the xa ultra its perf
>>
Rather have an iphone
>>
>she
>>
>NO FINGERPRINT SCANNER IN THE US
what the fuck, i probably would have considered this more heavily if it did, also screen to body ratio is kind of poor
>>
>>57119508
I'd go as far to say that the Z3 was the last God tier phone. Z5 did nothing except add a fingerprint
>>
>>57122276
>>57119423

Fingerprint sensor is on U.S. devices.

It is just disabled in software, easy to re-enable.
>>
>>57122460
>buys car that doesn't have doors on.
>"the doors come with the car, they are easy to put on"
>>
Should I get a Sony Xperia Z5C or X Compact?

I need a small phone.
>>
>>57122680

>Comparing a disabled software option to physically removed hardware

Nice hyperbole, broski.
>>
>>57122722
x compact
>>
>>57122738
No can do on iOS, I hate itunes and all that. It's a nice phone though!

>>57122781
Any reasons why I should get that over the Z5C?
>>
>>57122789
idk, decide for yourself
http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=7535&idPhone2=8292
>>
>>57122758
>completely missing the point of the example

It's a security feature that should be on by default.
>>
>>57122872
>voluntarily submitting fingerprints to u.s. government fingerprint database
>security
>>
>>57122929
most posters on 4chan were probably fingerprinted as children under the guise of some some child abduction prevention program
>>
>>57119358

/thread
>>
>>57122929
>u.s. government

well they are literally 8,647 kms away and i am not planning to blow up things so they can have my fingerprint for a sony XZ or even a big mac and a pepsi
>>
>>57122789
iTunes hasn't been needed since iOS 5
I've never once plugged in my iPhone 6S

>>57122789
i was thinking of getting the Z5C for my pops because it's $100 less, and there seems to be virtually no performance difference between the two, however...I was wondering if even the Z3C is still worth getting. The Z3 is <$280
>>
>>57123436
I keep hearing horror stories about the Z5C after the Marshmallow update. I haven't heard anything about that shit with the new ones.

Do you know anything about that shit?
>>
>>57122789
>Any reasons why I should get that over the Z5C?

X compact is better, faster and doesn't overheat like the z5c. You should go with it if you like small phones.
>>
>>57123726
>faster
I guess i should go with the X then. I don't want to lose that precious second, waiting for the web browser to load.
>>
>>57123171

So then why complain about the lack of a reader in the states? Everywhere else has it 3nabled by default.
>>
>Xperia xz

Tbh this phone has really nice things like their digital image stabilisation, the selfie cam which is really great and the qnovo battery shit but overall it is a downgrade from the z3 and even the z5. They've killed the compact line, the camera is still shit, battery is still small, 3 GB of RAM in 2016 and the desing is just horrendous and extremely outdated.

2016 just continues being a bad year for Sony Mobile maybe in 2017 they will finally take their heads out of their asses, maybe.
>>
>>57119423
>wanting the botnet to have your fingerprint data, only to have it stole by the hacker 4chan and use for nefarious purposes
I want conveniencefags to die horribly, you people are killing our freedoms.
>>
>>57118967
>glued in battery
>perfect
pick one, nigger
>>
>>57118967
Xperia line is huge in Japan. I've owned Z1C and now Z5C. Love the Z5C, the overheating is 1/10th as bad as people make it out to be. Fingerprint sensor well, I use it sometimes but most of the time it's kinda pointless. Which is fine, I like the button positioning anyway. The screen is way more scratch resistant on the z5 series than predecessors. I would recommend the phones to anyone. Even 2GB of ram in 2016 on android is more than capable of pushing 30+ applications at a single time.

>>57122789
Not too sure about the new range, but I would go Z5C. It's the most premium android compact smartphone.
>>
>>57123150
>>57119358
how can you niggers be so retarded?
the Z5 series and the non-shit x series phones are the same but with straight up improvements

getting my ass a Z5c ASAP
>>
>>57123882
>the camera is still shit, battery is still small

how stupid are you?
Sony phones have a top 3 android camera and top 3 android battery life.
>>
I have a Z5 and it's a great phone but it boggles my mind why Sony can't straight up get their shit together with the camera. The software is horseshit slow that doesn't take a pic immediately. They fall short with battery life and even small stuff like speaker quality that everyone seems to get right except Sony.

Samsung are making improvements to speaker quality, battery, camera meanwhile the Z5 almost has the same camera quality like the Z1 which I also had so you know I'm not talking out of my ass.

Honestly the only reason I choose Sony is because their phones don't look like shit.
>>
How do you cover up the Sony logo?
I want the Xperia X Compact but the Sony logo in the front annoys me greatly.
>>
>>57125925
Owned both a z5 and a z5c, the camera had a very visible deformation problem towards the edges of the picture. It also was fucking up vibrance real hard and showing pixelation fuckups often.

Any iphone, galaxy or random flagship model took way better photos imho.

Also it was slippery as fuck, too smooth surface.
>>
Motorola should issue a
Moto G Classic, 4.5" with an updated SoC.
I'd buy it in an instant.
>>
>>57125925

Sony and Samsung pretty much trade the number one spot for.cameras between releases.

The Z5 and later especially have damn nice cameras.

Their camera software could use some work though. It is a shame with how bad it is, their media players are actually damn good.

The number one reason to get Sony is Stamina mode. Makes even their tiny batteries last a long time.
>>
>>57126661
Get a skin
>>
>>57127062
Thanks. I wasn't aware of skins.
The Xperia X Compact might just be acceptable now.
>>
File: blackberry_classic_front_2.jpg (56KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
blackberry_classic_front_2.jpg
56KB, 1024x819px
>great keyboard
>physical answer and hang up call button
>has a trackpad so it can be used almost without every touching the screen
>intuitive and well designed OS
>looks great

It's a shame that BB10 got abandoned and it doesn't get refreshed with a new CPU and more RAM.
>>
>overpriced shit
>>
>>57127413
>overpriced
If they make a profit, it's priced exactly right.
>>
>>57127422
But they don't because it is a shit phone.

It's the exact same phone they have been trying to sell for years now.

Sony Mobile departement are absolutely pathetic.
>>
>>57127433
>they don't
[citation needed].
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.