[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how the fuck i arrange a startup team? under 6 people right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1476638601307.jpg (676KB, 1580x2238px) Image search: [Google]
1476638601307.jpg
676KB, 1580x2238px
how the fuck i arrange a startup team? under 6 people right?
>>
the world doesnt need another startup, OP
>>
>>57118945
it would if it could get rid of all the assholes like u
>>
>>57118931
Don't you have skilled friends?
>>
>>57118957
i have extremely few friends, none of them compute in startup world
>>
>>57118981
You need skilled people you can trust. At least at the begging.
>>
>>57118931
where do you live
>>
>>57119033
eastern europe, estonia
>>
5 people that can come up with ideas, 1 person that's donea weekend course in python.

assign the 5 non-coders to bizdev, and assign blame for everything to the one coder.
>>
>>57119007
I think rather than having skilled people its more important to have good people who are willing to learn.
>>
>>57118931
>>57118945

It's a commonly held belief that you need a great idea or geniuses to have a successful startup. Most successful startups have average ideas but pursue them in an effective manner that allows them to become profitable over the long run

That is to say, most Silicon Valley startups that claim they are "changing the world" with the "x of y" tend to go out of business in around a year. Whereas a team that has the proper background in finance and management can usually make it with the most seemingly mundane of ideas
>>
>>57118931
>Scheme
>Lower than x86 ASM or Brainfuck
Why? Scheme is both easy and much more normal to write than either of those
>>
File: mccree_by_yy6242-da2vaze.jpg (97KB, 857x933px) Image search: [Google]
mccree_by_yy6242-da2vaze.jpg
97KB, 857x933px
>>57118931
I'm working at a startup with 5 girls and 0 guys. Not much brainpower around but I will probably fuck at least one of them
>>
>>57123408
this man has his priorities straight
>>
>>57123408
The only reason you are there is because they think you are gay.
I'm sure you spent the first week changing IDE's color scheme to match your nails' color and you all talk about male celebrities while coding in ruby.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.