[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about mechatronics engineering?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 800px-Mecha_workaround.svg.png (227KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Mecha_workaround.svg.png
227KB, 800x800px
What do you think about mechatronics engineering?
>>
File: 1475688009648.jpg (72KB, 599x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475688009648.jpg
72KB, 599x600px
>>57116982
gay
>>
>>57116982
if you want advice, go to >>>/adv/
>>
I'm studying it (in Germany).
I like that I learn many things instead of focusing on only one thing. It helps if you're genuinely interested in how everything works, because you will learn a broad field of knowledge with many different concepts.
The downside is that you will not learn the most in-depth things that you would learn if you focused on only one of the fields in the OP image. But you probably won't need that.
>>
>>57116982
So does that venn diagram imply that only 3 or more of those 4 categories are necessary to be considered mechatronics?
>>
>>57117728
its definitely not intended but you're right. what a retard the one making the diagram. probably a mechatronics student
>>
Studying mechatronics engineering won't make you a jack of all trades. You'll get a bit of a grasp on mechanical engineering, some programming or computer science (but not much more than just a language), some electrical engineering, lots of CAD (just like every engineering degree), and that's about it.

You're less marketable than a regular electrical engineer, mechanical engineer, or computer science graduate when applying to a job that requires one of those three fields. It's a bit of a risk to go for that degree if you don't already have a good amount of experience or don't know what type of job you want (if you did, you likely wouldn't be getting a degree in such a broad field).
>>
The mechatronics degree at my local CC seems to mostly be control systems
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.