[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is this for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: macpro_00090.jpg (67KB, 2240x1680px) Image search: [Google]
macpro_00090.jpg
67KB, 2240x1680px
Who is this for?
>>
>>57110818
I kinda forgot this was a thing. Sales must've been low since Apple never mentions it.
>>
Audio, video, and photo professionals.
>>
>>57110826
or because you can build a pc with a better performance without the look of a trashcan for half the cost
>>
>>57110889
Not really. It's because it's only useful for a few people. And those people, it serves better than any other computer.
>>
>>57110889
>looks of a trashcan
A child like you has no business near it anyway.
>>
>>57110916
how so?
>faster rendering
>better gaming
>faster editing
>any OS

the only thing u get with the 2013 mac is that its smaller and has mac OS
>>
>>57110850
Please tell this to those in that criterium who use expansion cards out the ass
>>
Silly really , no room for expansion cards
>>
>>57110818
My brother works in TV editing, making promos and cutting sports broadcasts.

His company bought one of these for all their editors, and they're really happy with it. Its price isn't that bad considering the hardware, and it's a reliable, strong machine if you're looking to use OSX in a professional environment.
>>
>>57111010
It's expandable. Additionally, it's designed at higher price points to not require expansion. I was watching a Noah Shebib interview (Drake's producer) and he throws his entire studio setup at his Mac Pro and it never flinches. Granted he probably spent $10,000 on it. But that's who it's for. Professionals who can spend that much.
>>
>>57110979
If you think it looks good that's your opinion, but you're really gonna sit here and tell me that it doesn't objectively look like an actual fucking trashcan?
>>
>>57111085
Honestly, I can see where the jokes come from. But I can just as easily say it resembles a coffee mug.
>>
pro users who want to use macOS and macOS software. 4 core and 6 core are laughably not worth it at this point (long overdue for an update) but the other configurations are pretty powerful
>>
>So we take the idea of a tower and turn it from a rectangle, to a cylinder.
>THAT IS FUCKING BRILLIANT!
>>
>>57111167
Come on anon. Making a machine with high-end components that small and quiet is pretty impressive.
>>
>>57110818
Smokers
>>
>>57110818

creative pros.
>>
>>57110818

people who render in the arctic

>>57110979

angered anus mongler identified
>>
>professionals
It's not better than Windows in anyway.
>>
we have this trash in school
>>
>>57112474
>we have this trash in school
Half your luck.
All we had was Acers.
>>
File: prattTrashCan_macPro.jpg (77KB, 1200x725px) Image search: [Google]
prattTrashCan_macPro.jpg
77KB, 1200x725px
>>57110818
>>
>>57111068
Hm, its a shame most of /g/ are autistic basement dwellers and arent rich or succesful enough to understand Macs.
>>
/gd/fag here

I have a Mac pro because I'm the only one who uses After Effects
>>
File: ashtray-bin-3[1].jpg (40KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ashtray-bin-3[1].jpg
40KB, 800x600px
Someone who smokes.
>>
Apple cucks.

Retards who believe Apple's marketing bullshit.

People doomed to eternally low net worth, due to how incompetent they are at managing their expenses.
>>
File: lowqualitybait.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lowqualitybait.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>57113988
>>
>>57110818
Does it actually function as a trash can?
>>
>>57111438
>people who render in the arctic

kek
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.