[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best place to purchase Bitcoins? I was trying to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: unnamed.png (31KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
31KB, 300x300px
What is the best place to purchase Bitcoins?

I was trying to use Indacoin but it keeps giving me this message
''Unfortunately your payment has been declined. Please, check with your bank that your card does support 3D-Secure (Verified by Visa or Mastercard Securecode), meaning that you always enter a secret code/password tied to the card, when pay over the internet. Sometimes the code could be sent to your mobile phone number.''

I have already talked to my bank and was told it's an issue on there end.

And sites like Coinbase require an ID.
>>
Localbitcoins if you're trying to skip using an ID. I assume if you don't want to use an ID you're trying to avoid a paper trail in general, but using your bank account is gonna make one anyway

With lbc you either meet someone or do a direct cash deposit at a bank location. It's kinda scary but I've done it a dozen times and never lost money
>>
>>57105721
I need an online service that I can get my shit quickly.

I don't care much about the paper trial. The reason why I want to skip the ID is because it's a pain, and Coinbase doesn't give me an option to upload from gallery or anything!
>>
>>57105804
then your next best bet is find a bitcoin atm. There are tons of them littered around the country. It's instant, you just need an id and your credit card. Expect 4.5% fees. You can try mycelium on your phone or craigslist/localbitcoins but it's usually slow and dealing with people is obnoxious.
>>
You don't.
>>
>>57105721
This.
>>
>>57105870
There isn't a good online site to get them from? Has to be man.

>>57105879
Why not?
>>
>>57105804

Coinbase actually has some auto-ID recognition software that verifies instantly, at least for USA based drivers licenses. So you do not have to wait for manual verification. If you are from some other country no guarantees.
>>
>>57105913
How do I give them my ID though? On mobile it doesn't give me an option to take a picture or use gallery, and I obviously don't have a camera on my PC.

Also how are the fees? Like if I paid 10 USD how much would they give me in BTC?
>>
I've used litebit.eu before, requires bank account verification (can take 2-3 days), fees and overall btc price are not the lowest if you can live with that
>>
>>57105899
It's never a good idea to deal with bitcoins.
>>
>>57105958
Euro site, I am in the US.

>>57105971
They are fine
>>
>>57105955

Not sure on the fees.

You can't just take a photo and email it to yourself to get it on your PC???
>>
>>57105658
>And sites like Coinbase require an ID.
Yeah so? You just send a picture of your drivers license and then you can instantly buy bitcoin.
>>
If you're worried about your bank tracking your bitcoin then don't. Bitcoin are anonymous and if you're really paranoid then just send them through a Bitcoin tumbler.
>>
>>57105996
>>57106009
You need a camera! There is no option to put something from gallery or photos. Doesn't even let me take a picture with a mobile device.
>>
>>57106023
I am not paranoid if you read the thread you would know why.
>>
>>57106099
I just downloaded their coinbase app and got approved within 10 minutes.
>>
>>57106129
Ah you need the app to upload a picture huh?
>>
>he doesn't have a broker
>>
>>57106144
You can use their app to get verified instead of their website
>>
>>57106146
Y
>>
>>57106167
How are the fees and shit?
>>
Question. When using coinbase how do I transfer to my wallet? I only get an option to put it on a coinbase wallet.
>>
>>57106181
it's like 1.5% if you link your bank account with the checking# and I think 4%~ if you just use cc
>>
>>57107107
Not bad, pretty cheap. I just linked it, didn't ask for shit.
Do you know about this >>57107107
>>
>>57107107
Never mind that shit take 8 days to get to me.
>>
>>57105658

localbitcoins, and dont think you are gonna pay by credit/debit card anywhere without a HUGE premium and a tonne of ID.

If you don't understand why this is you are fucking retarded and should steer clear of bitcoins until you understand them
>>
>>57107316
>why this is you are fucking retarded
Ok, I do know why nigga.
>>
Circle is the best
>>
>>57106167
Yah i did this and i got charged 50 cebts for a $25 purchase
>>57106181
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.