[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there going to be another technology crash or not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: feels hold man.jpg (47KB, 463x494px) Image search: [Google]
feels hold man.jpg
47KB, 463x494px
is there going to be another technology crash or not?
>>
No, the impending technology crash is just a pill for poorfags to swallow so they feel better about their shitty jobs.

>don't worry, all those richfags in Silicon Valley will surely be poor soon lol
>>
>>57105596

Desktops and laptops are being destroyed by smartphones. But it's more of a transition rather than a crash.

Web giants like fagbook, twatter, yahoo and jewgle might come tumbling down because no one actually likes using their shit anymore.
>>
100% the startup boom is going down and a lot of business majors are going to get freaking pwned
>>
>>57105705
how are they gonna coma tumbling down?
1. facebook is trying to force its "facebook internet" into people and they've got increasing control over what the people there read and share
2. twitter i'm not sure. they seem to have trouble being profitable but people seem to see them as a platform for announcements and whatnot
3. yahoo has been dead for a long time though they'll probably close officialy soon and live on in name only if someone else acquires it. assuming there's a value in the yahoo name. maybe in japan
4. google is getting more and more searches through mobile, with people not even using adblocks. i think they're actually earning mroe money now. and it's becoming increasingly unlikely they'll have real competition. they even completely neutered the image search this year and nothing even came out of it, despite all the people who were affected by it (and the fact that their image search isn't ahead as much as their regular search and that there are a handful of other image search websites which in theory are competition for them in that area)
>>
>>57105596
Yes, most of the web sector is a bubble as is a lot of enterprise shit, both of which are propped up by ~0% interest rate monetary policy.

That said, there's no way of knowing until the bubble pops what businesses will be hit the hardest. Best guess would be that most middle-class products are going to be wiped out soon, along with the middle-class.
>>
>>57105596
If we go from technical point of view, not really. Sure we may have reached to end of Moore's Law and Computers and Smartphones seem not to get better, but it doesn't mean there will be a crash-

From the business point of view, there will be one. The startup scene will soon die out, since the majority don't bring any innovation and ther will be huge layoffs for several "well-established" companies. Silicon Valley is currently totally overcrowded with hipsters and while the rest of the country is in need of competent tech workers. My guess is that there is Silicon Valley as we know it may die out or at least will thin out, but that is my baseless assumpution, since I don't work there. There is also a probability of another recession and market crash, but I am myself not sure.
>>
>>57106005
Holy shit, I should stop writing while being drunk
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.