[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you find a pattern among several strings of characters and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

I have 31 codes from soft drink/snack packages of the same kind (won't specify the brand so no one steals them, sorry) that I can enter into a website and win a prize every hour.

My question is this: can any of you /g/men identify a pattern so that I can generate valid codes and win more shit? If anyone succeeds, I will share everything I hopefully win with them, 50/50. You'll have to take my word for that. Here are the codes:

RKWPQV4C
RKDTRWJ3
RKWCPJGF
RKDRAWNZ
RKANVLTE
RKDVE3R4
RKWJLACT
RKNYFXPQ
RKWVPYUN
RKDQ4RJT
RKWPNH7V
RKWNRQDE
RKNYCZ3U
RKNH43FT
RKAH37LU
RKNGXCEL
RKNXJC3Z
RKQJLYFC
RKADPG3N
RKDHVGAU
RKAEVLF4
RKQHYTCV
RKAEURTX
RKDZL3FC
RKDL3CRP
RKNUF7TL
RKDQAVPC
RKQANVDZ
RKANZTPD
RKWU7DLG
RKWJTPAH
RKQHPA7X

They are the same length and they both start with RK, which probably represent the brand and the flavour of the product. The rest of the characters seem completely random to me.
>>
It's actually 32 codes, I'm just bad at counting.
>>
RK[ADNQW] for a start.
Might contain a digit, 3/4/7.
There's no B, I, M, O, S anywhere. Some of the missing digits/letters are to avoid mistaking 5 for S for example.

Try adding the ascii codes of each character for each string and see if they add up to the same number. Probably not, just throwing ideas.
>>
>>57089658
kys your self
>>
>>57088478
Have you tried brute forcing? If it's a shit website - it'll actually work!
>>
>>57089658
Also, due to the small group of possible characters at third pla e, it's possible that the ADNQW part is just for tracking the type of snack, allowing them to male stats and pretty graphs for the management.
The actual code might be the final 5 characters that need to pass some verification.
>>
>>57088478
Did you dig those out of the garbage on your shitting street Pajeet?
>>
not your personal army
>>
>>57088478
They all beging with RK and all have 8 characters, tel me your email so i can email you so you can give me half winnings
>>
>>57088478
Don't forget that the function checking the code was probably written by some "expert programmer" in India for a bowl of rice, so it's not going to be very complex.
>>
>>57089739
maybe. what's it to you?
>>
>>57089658
that might actually work. imma brute force that shit, thanks fampai.
>>
>>57089704
i've confirmed that RKAAAAAA doesn't work. I'll try >>57089658's suggestions now.
>>
>>57089726
all the codes were taken from the exact same type of snack, same lot. they all came in a 36 pack, but i threw away 4 of the wrappers before i thought of this. the third character has to be random.
>>
>>57089754
This is an interesting problem stop spouting memes
>>
GUYS I FOUND THE FUCKING FORMULA. As long as the code starts with RK, doesn't have repeating letters, or any of these characters: 1, 2, 5, 6, 8, 9, 0, B, I, M, O, Y the site will accept it! The only disadvantage is that it asks me to keep the package for proof. How do I get around that?
>>
>>57091237
UPDATE: Y is actually valid. The list of characters that won't work is: 0, 1, 2, 5, 6, 8, 9, 0, B, I, M, O.

This has been very interesting, thank you /g/.
>>
Nice OP
>>
>>57091237
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=printer+toner+transfer

You need to remove the original code, and then transfer ink onto the foil. You may require "white" ink.
>>
>>57091496
i love you
>>
File: RKANVLTE.jpg (57KB, 793x281px) Image search: [Google]
RKANVLTE.jpg
57KB, 793x281px
>>57091496
this is how the codes look like, they're maybe 2 cm long and printed on regular white glossy plastic (looks pink in the photo, but that's just the light)
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.