[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nanotech Troubles.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

this is tech so i assume you know about nonotech.

https://mega.nz/#!WplTCAiD!AgZ7RoKpt9atC9fJmNfOwtF0-boGbH7GokZLehGwYiY

Use audacity to open this file i would like to know what these frequecies just made the nanotech in me do. it was kinda painfull. especilly on the left side of my head nothing really on the right.
>>
>>57076946
Nigger what are you on about?
>>
If i remember correctly the frequencys are 480 15 7.5 and another one ill find it and say it.
>>
>>57076966
>>
>>57076959
if you dont know about it you definantly have them in you look up chemtrails on youtube and rife frequencies subliminals all that jazz.
>>
>>57077046
>Chemtrails
>>>/x/
>>
>>57077072
They are very real tech my dude woule you like me to show you to somthign to signifacantly physicly and mentally change you?
>>
>>57077093
Sure hit me.
>>
What i did with this when i was messing around with the frequencies was take 528 and 15 and move them to the left headphone take and put 480 and 7.5 on the right before that i was running 7.8 on boath and 480 on the left and 580 on the right to alter into the gamma state a bit.

>>57077120
http://sentimentalcorp.org/SDR/index.php
>>
>>57077136
>Shit /mu/ tier music
This is going to change me physically and mentally?
>>
>>57077136
Oh i should probably mention its permenent unless you detox the chemtrails then touch sombody else to become their personality touch their hand like once and hour and stay near them to do so.
>>
>>57077169
It's not affecting you?you cant feel the machines crawling around in you?
>>
>>57077192
How much did you smoke senpai? Sounds like a hell of a good time.
>>
>>57077209
Strange:l do you not live in north america?
>>
>>57077230
No, I'm Dutch. My government doesn't inject me with nanomachines. Just weed here, which you're probably on right now.
>>
>>57077245
On a bit of nanomachine but not weed inficat ive never used weed cause im not snoopdogg.
>>
>>57077278
Where can I get some lad?
>>
>>57077287
North america just go their and start bumping into people like a drunk person you will get infected with it for sure. going to somwhere and touching people with "mental disorders" are usualy the easyest way also look for people with yellow nails and teeth thats really a dead giveaway to it.
>>
File: G0i38Sb.jpg (72KB, 350x554px) Image search: [Google]
G0i38Sb.jpg
72KB, 350x554px
>>57077320
So what do these "nanomachines" do exactly? Will I look like this if I get enough of them?
>>
>>57077320
it transmits like any normal desies honestly its just small enough to hang around it the air longer. so in my eyes its just a desies to be purged.
>>
>>57077376
well maybe i know one of the sets i got from sombody greatly worked my muscles with me just sitting on my ass and they just keep growing and i gained abnormal strength from it but it came with a very homicidal rage and a feeling of being helpless.
>>
>>57076946
Oh shit i forgot to say the password to the file
It is nanotechpain
>>
>>57077287
Btw some will make you stronger some will make you a faggot some will make you a slut some will make you a psychopath and many of them mimic mental illness i touched a "mentally ill person once and started hearing voices liek they did purged it and it stopped.
>>
>>57077495
I touched avery intelligent person once and i become very intelligent it's really that simple but most all of them give a person that underlying feeling of helplessness.
>>
>>57077510
But anyways if anyone i dont want comign to my house comes to my house i know more than a just a few to cause them pain and other stuff i havnt really noticed since i can only feel where they are and know their mental and physical changes.
>>
So its safe to say im not certain what exactly they are doing with those noises they are making right now.
>>
Just a question did you censor this thread?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.