[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>going to my retailcuck wagie job >work part time for 6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: QYPlmPQ.png (20KB, 638x547px) Image search: [Google]
QYPlmPQ.png
20KB, 638x547px
>going to my retailcuck wagie job
>work part time for 6 hours 3 days a week but my week consists of days ruined by work or days dreading the upcoming work days
>do a job that some silicon valley 19 year old should've automated by now (they're too busy with the college fuckfest)
>sometimes get seen by people I went to school with and yhey probably laugh at me
>was laughed at by girls younger than me who knew my name ("Hey look it's Anon") and I didn't even know who they were
>manager realised I've been taking 40 minute breaks instead of 15 and subtly told me to cut it out
>did a degree and I'm smart but lazy
>had lots of graduate interviews but after a lifetime of doing well in academia I can't pass interviews because I'm not a normie
>tonnes of chad and Stacey couples at my workplace, many of them younger than me
>never ever had attention from a girl ever, have had zero social life for years

What's my stake in society? I lift weights but can't motivate myself to stop binge eating or work hard in my free time (on programming stuff).

If I got a graduate job then at least I wouldn't be a low status cuck but it would be mind numbing and soul destroying.

Life is unfair. Some posh person who goes to a private school is taught to act in an ubernormie way and skates through a zero work arts degree at university. This is the type of person interviewing me when I go to graduate job interviews in London.

This is humiliating and depressing. Who was the con artist that said that work gives any pride ever?

And pop songs played as muzak, which are the anthems of normies. Images of models and celebrities are shown everywhere. These are the people who post Instagram selfies gloating about "Puttin in da #work" when they had everything handed over to them due to their looks.
>>
>>57070096
>I'm smart but lazy
One of these is false. It's not lazy
>>
>>57070096
Fucking workshy cunt. Face reality,get a grip and go and find an actual job. Holy shit those hours.
If you worked for us Id batter you senseless.
>>
>>57070112
This
>>
>>57070112
He sounds pretty lazy to me desu and his post is well written and free of blatant idiocy. You're just being an ass.
>>
>>57070096
Stop trying to not be a normie. Acting like a functional member of society won't change you on the inside or banish you from your favourite secret internet tech meme club. You do realise you will most likely only live once, right? Do you want to work retail forever or do you want an actual stable career?

Cut it out with the long breaks, and start doing some fucking interviews before its too late. You have horrible work ethic but at least you're not brain-dead stupid, because that is incurable. You have the potential that idiots don't even know how to dream of acquiring and you waste it away while lurking and shitposting on an internet forum that takes pride in being a closeted virgin neckbeard society.

You won't become a "Chad" or a "Stacey" by acting like a decent, functioning person in order to excel in interviews. You'll be you, with more money and dignity than you've ever had or ever will have if you continue down this path of shit.
>>
>>57070096
Firstly, this seems like a post for >>>/adv/. I am not an expert, nor do I pretend to be, but I think what you have is a low need for achievement. Typically, those with low needs for achievement will set either impossibly low or high goals, and credit their losses to external factors, demonstrated by
>Some posh person who goes to a private school is taught to act in an ubernormie way and skates through a zero work arts degree at university
I gathered this from remaining knowledge from a one-semester class in psychology, so I'm not 100% sure of my answer. Like I mentioned before, this is something for >>>/adv/.
>>
Maybe you need to get off that jigaboo shit and get on that carpe diem shit
>>
>>57070096
>>>/r9k/
>>>/adv/
>>
>>57070096
Mediocre b8
>>
>>57070845
>>57071423
Yeah this guy's sounds depressed. Being there is so hard.

>>57070096
I wish there were so!e set of words I could put together to help you. I am currently tight where you are. Trying to find work, trying to even get a damn interview. Do you have meds? Doesn't the UK have social health care or some shit? Maybe you should go talk to someone and see if they think you're depressed. The drugs won't completely cure you but you won't feel like a bag of shit.
[email protected]
Send me a message if you'd like to talk or collaborate on a project or play a game.
>>
>>57070112
No, I believe him. Smart people are common and cheap, how do you think Google and Microsoft have so many code monkeys?

Smart people that work hard are rare. That's the difference between retailcuck and Elon Musk.
>>
None of this matters anon, all of it will pass away like nothing, all of it, all you need to know is Jesus. I'm sure I will get triggered responses, but this is the truth, and the most important thing you could do in your entire life.

Read this little passage for encouragement:

25 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life[e]?

28 “And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? 31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
(Matthew 6:25-34)
>>
>>57072249
Troll? This is new haven't seen this before.
>>
>>57071687
pretty much this

3 days a week is pretty comfy, you have plenty of time to do things you actually like. work out play games, whatever, find something. take a short course into something like painting or whatever.

alternative is working 5 days a week and feeling drained of energy during the weekend and when you come home.
>>
>>57072281
Nope, I just don't post much about it unless I feel in my heart that I need to
>>
File: work harder slave.jpg (80KB, 480x460px) Image search: [Google]
work harder slave.jpg
80KB, 480x460px
>>57070096
>Who was the con artist that said that work gives any pride ever?

This is another one of those subtle brainwashing techniques used by the slavemasters that either sit in government or at the table of whatever corporation tell the plebs. It's in their interests to coerce a compliant workforce and by extension shame the others that don't enjoy work. It's kinda related to the excuse western governments give about immigrants taking jobs away:

>the immigrants do the jobs that our LAZY native populace don't want to do - be thankful we have these amazing, hard working immigrants you peasant

It's bullshit.

The best thing you can do is do what you love and try make a living from it. The only downfall is, you may burn out and then hate whatever it is you do thus continuing the cycle.
>>
File: empress.jpg (10KB, 236x355px) Image search: [Google]
empress.jpg
10KB, 236x355px
>>57072249

Reformed atheist here. +1 mang. Such wisdom in the Bible.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.