[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the point in staying in college just to not be able to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Whats the point in staying in college just to not be able to find a job because pajeet took all the jobs? Should I drop out and become an electrician?
>>
>>57068417
Depends how old you are and if you're willing to fuck up your body to make a lot of money
>>
>>57068417
do you have a sales/entrepreneurial personality? if so, start a business. that's what i did, i sell stupid shit to stupid people. it's a perfect business because there is never a shortage of either.
>>
File: f71.png (984KB, 610x813px) Image search: [Google]
f71.png
984KB, 610x813px
>>57069313
What kind of stupid shit do you sell?
>>
>>57068417
How can people not find a job in tech? I'm getting interviews just by sending people my resume
>>
Being an electrician fucking sucks unless your going to just do residential and get paid under the table otherwise enjoy four years of school and doing shit work for shit pay
>>
>>57070200
That's usually how it works desu.
>>
>>57070441
How do they not get jobs then?
>>
>>57070200
>What is experence
>What having a resume with a good content that job employers want.
>>
>>57068417
If you're being replaced by pajeets, stay assured, you weren't doing anything worth doing either, so no reason to be mad.
If you don't want to be replaced by pajeets, build up your skillset, a senpai at my college was hired by some big name company for really good pay because the project he did in his final year was amazing.
>>
>>57070200
I'm getting a lot of interviews, but I fail every single time.
>>
i started school for csci, attended for 2-3 years, then became a commercial electrician for 3 years, and now am finishing my csci degree.

being an electrician sucks, i hated it.
>>
>>57070817

>>57068417
>pajeet

With pejoratives like that no wonder.
>>
>>57071048
ok dude but not I'm not OP
>>
>>57068417
When Trump wins, the borders will be closed. No more foreigners to compete against those of us that actually live here and speak the language. Jobs will be available.
>>
>>57069313
it just a matter of time before krishna or chink 548 cut you out, whoring themselves in price.
>>
>>57070635
in most cases they dont care. they are cheap and trainable, they cant complain. they are the perfect slaves whores.
why do you need a very skillfull employee if you can have 2? you can fuck them whenever you want and they will thank you.
>>
>>57070460
>>57070200
People need a hand out to get their first job these days. Simple as that. Someone you know has to know someone who knows someone that will get you a job at the lowest of the low minimum wages when it should be a job you get paid twice as much. If you havent done anything yet, what do you put on a resume?
>>
>>57071771
>when
har har.
>>
>>57071048
shut up rajesh
>>
I stopped programming and went to trade school for HVAC. It's worth it and it's better to keep your computer as a hobby.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.