[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi im a newfag, someone pls explain this /g/ meme pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: strange bearded man.png (173KB, 273x212px) Image search: [Google]
strange bearded man.png
173KB, 273x212px
hi im a newfag, someone pls explain this /g/ meme pic related
>>
who is this
>>
>>57064525
install gentoo
>>
>>57064525
>>57064697
Santa Claus
>>
That's Richard Stallman, the founder of the GNU project, and infamous neckbeard with poor hygiene who is completely insane and believes charging money for software is the greatest evil of mankind.
>>
>>57064740
thanks

>>57064727
thanks

>>57064714
I know this meme already
>>
>>57064525

buddy

what was going through your mind when you made this post

you thought it would be really funny

you thought some of those funny autistic nerds would come out of the shadows and yell at you so you could pull a good, old fashioned "haha im just kidding its actually u thats really stupid"

i'm going to give your bait a score of 1/10
>>
>>57064525
our lord and savior
>>
>>57064740
Since free software is not a matter of price, a low price doesn't make the software free, or even closer to free. So if you are redistributing copies of free software, you might as well charge a substantial fee and make some money. Redistributing free software is a good and legitimate activity; if you do it, you might as well make a profit from it.

Free software is a community project, and everyone who depends on it ought to look for ways to contribute to building the community. For a distributor, the way to do this is to give a part of the profit to free software development projects or to the Free Software Foundation. This way you can advance the world of free software.
>>
>>57064796
no my dude I'm actually new here and I actually didn't know who he was
>>
Stallman is a man who Linux Rapes women.
>>
>>57064525

saint ignucius of the church of emacs
>>
File: Americans.jpg (18KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
Americans.jpg
18KB, 300x400px
>>57064740
>thinking free software with free as in beer
>>
>>57064525

man who started GCC

GCC is a compiler that has 7.3 million lines of code (it's a big fucking deal) that is completely free, open source software

Hasn't really done anything useful since the late 90s when he stopped contributing to GCC
>>
OP cannot wikipedia.
>>
>>57065569
Not OP but hard to search wikipedia if you don't know the dude's name.
Either way, OP can't reverse image search and that's the real tragedy.
>>
>>57064740
Why? You can charge money for free software.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.