[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Android Wear Essentials

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

'Sup /g/aylords. Just got my first smart watch (pic unrelated). What are some necessary apps/games/things I should download and/or do to it?
>>
Does it have NFC support so you can pay with your watch yet?
>>
>>57061814
>apps
>games
>things
lmao
I have an Asus Memewatch 2 and I waer it every day, but you don't get a smartwatch for all that shit. I use it to make calls when I'm driving, to open google maps, to look at notifications, and to find my phone when I leave it under clothes/a pillow.
Most of the time it just tells time.
>>
I still think smartwatches are a meme. I can see a level of convenience they provide but it's not that detached from digital watches or smartphones. Am I wrong?
>>
>playing games on your watch

In all seriousness install a watchface editor like facer
>>
File: 1475543534697.jpg (173KB, 1248x902px) Image search: [Google]
1475543534697.jpg
173KB, 1248x902px
>>57061814
>>>/fa/
>>
>>57062009
Is facer better than watchmaker? Is there scripting?
>>
HAHA NICE GIMMICK DUMB FAGGOT
>>
File: ANDROID_WEAR_GOOGLE_007.jpg (29KB, 690x450px) Image search: [Google]
ANDROID_WEAR_GOOGLE_007.jpg
29KB, 690x450px
I find it to be convenient when you're commuting by bike and it's dangerous to pull your phone out while you're going 50km/h surrounded by cars on the street.
>>
OP here. Yeah, at this point the watch is kind of a meme. It's not really game-changing like the smart phone is, but maybe because it's not really supported as well as it could be, and the battery life sucks (having to remember to charge a phone once a day is one thing, but having to charge an accessory you look at more is another).
>>
>>57061992
I'm >>57061974
You are right. It is convenient at times, but most of the time it is just a regular watch.
>>
Android watches are too big.
>>
>>57062064
>going 50km/h with a bike
you're a big guy
>>
>>57061974
Same here. Might upgrade to the memewatch 3 since it's less thicc.
>>
>>57062029
I haven't used watchmaker, facer has a built-in editor as well as online, you use variables to display information and for animation such as making the seconds hand move, I've been very happy with the watchface that I made 2 years ago and haven't made one since so I can't really tell you how the editor works now
>>
>>57062064
at first I thought he was holding a katana and sprinting
>>
>>57062304
God damn that looks sexy as fuck.
I'll get it after the Holidays.
>>
File: ijLuPZd.jpg (192KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
ijLuPZd.jpg
192KB, 1032x774px
>>57062330
A damsel is in distress, he must hurry and save her!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.