[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What uses are there for a stylus on a capacitive touch screen phone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: note-8.jpg (31KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
note-8.jpg
31KB, 630x354px
What uses are there for a stylus on a capacitive touch screen phone?
>>
>>57058997
precise input
>>
drawing dicks on stuff
>>
>>57059006
>Precise input
>In the era of giant ui elements.
Yeah, you better not miss that giant fucking button on instagram.

Stylus are a dead meme.
If you have fat fingers just kys
>>
stick in pooper
>>
>>57059044
>>57059186
Under rated posts.
>>
Fucking handwritten notes and purchase input for cropping images and shit. It's a shame capacitive styli aren't a thing and only Samsung makes phone with them. I love my Note 3 but I fucking hate Samsung.
>>
>>57058997
drawing
pointing
noting
wet/glove-hand touching

>>57059117
Hand touches are binaric ;^)
>>
I can't be the only one who sounds with his stylus. The Note series have been my masturbation companion for years now.
>>
>>57059117

If you're using a stylus for UI, you're doing it wrong.

It's meant for drawing, taking notes, and precise input in apps that require it.

Examples:
You're using a remote login app to log into your PC. Stylus can control the tiny mouse cursor way better without having to zoom in. Especially useful if you're doing something like dragging a line or object in a 3D Editor program.
You're doing real-estate sales. You spot a property your client may like, but it would need a few changes. You snap a picture, and draw some extra windows, doors, and other features to illustrate to the client what the property could be
You're chatting with a friend over coffee. You're discussing recipes. She's telling you about one her sister/mother/friend taught her, and rather than spend 5 minutes formatting a note with a text editor, you just hand-write the recipe down with the stylus in your phone, being able to doodle, strike-thru, underline, change, erase, and more as you write.
You've got an old PC connected to your TV. Rather than drag out a keyboard and mouse to start up a movie, you just RDP into it, and use the stylus to navigate windows to find the file and play it from the couch.
You're playing football/soccer/ultimate/basketball with friends. You want to illustrate a potential play for the next quarter/play/setup. Far easier to facilitate on a phone with a stylus, than finger painting it.

The uses are as endless as your creativity goes, and are mostly dictated by comfort and ability.
>>
I use it for notes and memos. It's surprisingly useful.
>>
>>57060279
Are you really using 3D Editor program on a 5' phone?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.