/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Programming and stuff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: lines-of-code.jpg (521KB, 2235x1500px) Image search: [Google]
lines-of-code.jpg
521KB, 2235x1500px
Sorry for posting tread like this, but adv won't response so I someone could help me with this prob :D

>Be me programming for 1- 2 years now PHP, Js, web programming
>Struggle /w problem for a while now
> have done some small and simple projects, but never got my head around frameworks /Wordpress
>Every time I try to create a bigger project like a for example a planning system /w login I find myself failing
>Writing a simple base, start to get some stuff working, but that
>Than I find myself writing shit code, like making it to complicated or unlogic that I have no idea what to do next
>>
>>57046623
you need abstraction
learn how to split your code into modules
read this paper
https://www.cs.umd.edu/class/spring2003/cmsc838p/Design/criteria.pdf

it sounds very simple in the start but shows two ways to separate code into modules, with the obvious way doing it, you end up with a bad design.
>>
>>57046696
or use javascript on server e.g. the express framework
(copy and paste example and figure out how it works, then extend, then clean up your code so that it looks like the examples code, then extend further)

r u still here?
>>
>>57046696
THANKS!!! going to read that :D

>>57046843
Ueh, I think I know what you mean, but i'm not sure '.'
>>
>>57046623
The conscious mind doesn't actively build at things you are pointing it at. You have to be there, as a presence, constantly warping the understanding as you would have it. If you happen to attend a task that needs deliberation, like the building of a PROPER login screen, then your mind will constantly be moving back and forth between your understanding and the building process so that you can more deeply understand the building process as you would have it defended. Sometimes people give up on this and just throw out a gui and fill in fields. What happens then is that you get unsecure systems and the industry, to save face, goes retrograde and admonishes the progress we've made up til then so that they can continue selling to enterprise without having to fully explain that enterprise itself is fucking stupid.

Anyway, your problem is that you haven't written anything out. You keep going back to what you know about that logic and its muddled with what you already know about how you want, should want and possibly will need to build this thing.

Basically you keep going back to an incomplete system, an np system, and assuming that your understanding is p. The thing about an NP system is that it is constantly growing where a perfect system simply refers to itself. If you try to formulate a P system, a secure login screen in your case, then you cannot refer to an NP ideology and should instead derive it based on a referenced ideology so that you yourself can focus more fully on the task at hand and not have to assume that the user has a hard time doing that.
>>
>>57048515
Anotehr way to say throw out a gui and fill in fields is to say use Python and import program.
>>
>>57048515
>>57048560
So instead of looking for complete code examples, use design principles to guide your tasks but design them using the principles of information systems. No single part of the program is more important than another. They are all ultimately just parts and subject to any operations a kernel might have access to. If you think taking 3 days on a login screen means you're stupid then you are probably not in a safe place or have many unhealthy relationships in your life and should deal with that on a separate scale than you do your deliberations on efficiency. Where efficiency is a tendency beyond the amalgamation of whatever language you may have learned to deduct and posit meaning with.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.