[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Nuclear War/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 337
Thread images: 26

File: 1476295920116.png (2MB, 1125x2001px) Image search: [Google]
1476295920116.png
2MB, 1125x2001px
What technology would you take with you into a nuclear bunker in the event of war?
Bonus points if it's not too expensive.
Double bonus points if it's available from Aliexpress or similar.
>>
My virginity.
>>
Geiger counter.
>>
AR-15
>>
Shelf stable pizza
>>
File: 1463089327477.jpg (7KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
1463089327477.jpg
7KB, 247x204px
My old, faithful, oddly-looks-like-a-microwave Panasonic AG-500.
>>
>>57046345

Real technology, not faggot toys.
>>
>>57046815

Nice microwave
>>
>>57046223
my thinkpad, power cord, and external hard drive
>>
>>57046829
You're right.

SKS
>>
>>57048944
I think you mean AKM
>>
Solar panels, computer, harddrives, lots of ethernet, military ready to eat meals, battery bank, bedding...
>>
>>57046223
Won't happen because I'm voting for Trump. Russia themselves have said voting for hillary will lead to a nuclear war.
>>
so is this russia stuff just bullshit? sounds like a bunch of fearmongering.
>>
>>57049196
We need another world war
Depopulation is the only answer
>>
>>57049196
Hillary wants war with Russia, Trump doesn't. They're serious about the nuclear war possibility.
>>
>>57049205
We will all die if ww3 happens.
>>
File: Russian_President__3535254b.jpg (41KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
Russian_President__3535254b.jpg
41KB, 620x387px
>>57046223
KILL ALL AMERICANS
>>
>>57046223
My UNI was built during the Cold War so it already has a bunker. I'd bring my soft modded N3DS, my laptop, and a knife.
>>
>>57049196

It's not bullshit. https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1962638/putin-orders-all-russian-children-and-relatives-studying-abroad-to-return-to-the-motherland-as-he-prepares-for-wwiii/
>>
>>57049224
Good
Humans are a virus
>>
Mosin Nagant (a gun that can be rebuilt with scrap and basic tools), A ham radio, my boats solar electric array, and all the mre's my ass can fit. I have a m35a2 that I already use for emergency service, so I have transportation after as well.

Tldr: a bunch of old shit that doesn't care about apocalyptic conditions.
>>
don't forget a faraday cage if you're taking electronics
>>
>>57049258
While I agree with you on that, I don't want to die, not yet.
>>
something to pass the time
that never gets old
or doesn't need power or batteries
>>
>>57049334
Or make sure you are in a all metal bunker, then it is your cage. Also, if it is underground at least a foot you should also be cool, so most cold war Era bunkers will be good
>>
potassium iodide and aluminum foil
>>
maybe some radioprotective stuff like melatonin. could be useful if you're downwind
>>
My phone, 3ds and psp. Got plenty of games on them to last me a year or two
>>
ham radio
rugged PC
software on CDs
full download of wikipedia
>>
File: mre.jpg (73KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
mre.jpg
73KB, 640x480px
>>57049320
>all the mre's my ass can fit
>>
>>57046223
>implying we are anywhere close a war

its all posturing, giving an external enemy to channel anger at, Putin is kept in power by a symbiotic relationship with the Russian wealthy class, a war with the countries that but their shit would gravely endanger their interests.

Globalized commerce has made war between countries that matter a thing of the past.
>>
>>57049525

looks tasty
>>
>>57049489
>full download of wikipedia

that's a good idea
>>
>>57049648

having a searchable, comprehensive encyclopedia would be invaluable in the event of an internet outage
>>
>>57046223
ebook reader + 256gb micro sd filled with ebooks and wikipedia
>>
>>57046238
Not even the best hacker in the world can break my virginity!
>>
>>57049713

using some form of archive grade nonmagnetic media would be a better bet
>>
>>57049663
Yeah, I mean what's the point of having consumer electronics with us in a survival/tactical situation.
Communication and information.

My list would be like.
a power generator
solar panels
my computer plus a few hdd's with movies, music and wikipedia.
a geiger counter
binoculars
and my trusty esee izula
>>
>>57049489
>>57049648
How about a full mirror of SciHub while you are at it?
>>
>>57049947
I don't think that it would be very useful than wikipedia. Unless you like to read or something.
>>
laser for signaling
>>
powerful flashlight. I'd probably also have a bunch of 18650 batteries and the necessary equipment to charge them
>>
>>57050080
for signaling what? the raiders that will go fuck your shit up when they see your laser?
>>
A geiger counter, radioactive shielding, a shotgun, a water purification system, a bicycle, and energy sources.
>>
Bicycle electric generator
>>
> /g/ hasn't heard of cobalt bombs
>>
>>57050141
Different anon, but I'm going to go full /k/ in the bunker, so that won't be a problem.
>>
>>57046223
>daily mail
Oh yeah okay sure.
>>
>>57049175
> Get a nuclear war with north korea instead
>>
potatoes, carboys, and alcohol still.

cyka blyat
>>
>>57046223
usaians are fucking retarded

VOTE TRUMP YOU FUCKTARDS
>>
>>57050855
the fireworks?
>>
>>57046223
Considering I'd be in Europe and I seriously doubt there are bunkers in my country... I'd have to order me one of those military issue EMP protected toughbooks from ??Panasonic? Who ever makes that shit. Everything else would literally be fried at the deployment of Atomic weapon. But in case of non nuclear conflict, a high capacity android smartphone would be a great thing to have with you. Something like the Oukitel k10000? Excapt the bands wouldn't work in Europe for all the operators in my country. I really don't know.

Another way would be to have a van/garage and line it with half inch lead does it have to be thicker? and keep all your electronics in containers that would be equally as protected, however, if that were to happen, you're to fucking close to the conflict and who's going to stick around when bombs are dropping from the sky.

Cell phone would be the best asset one could have and a battery pack with the ability to charge with some kind of solar charger.
>>
>>57046223
>no source
>>
>>57049248
>.thesun
>>57046223
>daily mail

What is it with you retards and using bottom of the barrel sensationalist tabloids as news sources?
>>
>>57049947
Research isn't the same as knowledge. Get your priorities in order.
>>
>downloaden wikipedia
>takes 50 minutes why so long
>60GB big
oh
>>
>>57051444
Thats it?
>>
>>57051475
http://wiki.kiwix.org/wiki/Content/en
>>
>>57051444
>>57051484

I expected it to be larger. Having reference ebooks could be just as useful if not more. You'd want to have some curated content by a gatekeeper, information that you could actually trust. Maybe medicine books, how to treat or identify symptoms and diseases, how to treat the effects of biological weapons like sarin gas or chlorine.
>>
File: 95lx blog.jpg (475KB, 2345x2202px) Image search: [Google]
95lx blog.jpg
475KB, 2345x2202px
>full-featured spreadsheet, graphing calculator, basic text editor in ROM
>radiation-resistant internals
>fully compatible with monochrome PC/DOS software
>runs for a month on two AAs
>>
>>57051566

really? that's kind of impressive, though I don't know what you'd use it for.
>>
>>57051566
>radiation-resistant internals
How is that even a listed spec?
The important thing is, is it EMP resistant??

And where the fuck do I buy one??
>>
>>57049196
Hillary said she will shoot down Russian jets.

What the fuck are Russians supposed to do?
We're pretty much 1 missile away from a nuclear war.
>>
Panasonic toughbook
Ham radio
Emergency food supply
Solar panels, battery, inverter
9mm
>>
>>57051663
>Hillary said she will shoot down Russian jets

>Implying anyone else would do any different.
>actually believing presidents have that much power

you ever watched "yes minister"?
>>
>>57051722
>Implying anyone else would do any different.

Trump said the exact opposite, he wants to ally Russia and fucking with them.

Currently what the democrats and half of the republicans want is war. A war to write off all debts and try to get out of the recession.

Trump wants peace and wants to kickstart the economy through reviving manufacturing and business. And thank god Trump has plenty of sane people behind him.
>>
>>57051757
We could let go of everything else, I could even be in favor of the guy.

But at the point where he promises to use his position to jail/prosecute political opponents, something that is literally impossible in democracy and people cheer it... You have some deep fucking problems in that country when your people literally cheer a move is only "legal" in non democratic countries.
>>
>>57051757
You don't know what Trump wants. You know what he says he wants.

At the end of the day he's a businessmen turned politician. Literally the bottom of the barrel kind of person.
>>
>>57051799
> he promises to use his position to jail/prosecute political opponents
Hillary deserves to be in jail. There are new leaks every fuckin week and no one seems to care. The charges are too many - Benghazi, mail server, selling strategic resources to Russians, funding Al Baghdadi etc etc.

Not to mention she used carousel voting in the democratic primaries, which is illegal.
>>
>>57051816
Well it's either Trump or nuclear war. That's pretty much it, make your choice. If a candidate states she wants to attack a nuclear superpower in a debate, you know it will be much worse in reality.
>>
>>57051830
>Hillary deserves to be in jail.

Thankfully for me and for you, that is not how democracy works. If people went to jail simply because "they deserve it" we'd be living in Turkey.

You think corruption in the US is bad? How about you travel some and see the world.
>>
>>57051849
The Patriot act allows the government to put anyone in jail with absolutely no reason.

Turkey had a coup to deal with. Do you even understand what a coup is?
>>
>>57051849
>that is not how democracy works
So people testifying against her suddenly and mysteriously dying (including judge Scalia, who had a "heart attack" with a pillow on his face) is how democracy works?
Are you telling me a corrupt power hungry politician assasinating and bribing people is how democracy works?

>How about you travel some and see the world.
There is very little corruption in western Europe. So yes, it's bad.
US is at the level of Turkey and Ukraine.
>>
>>57051844
you know shits fucked when the russians literally hold the american election hostage
>>
>>57046223
MOST AMERICAN YANKS ARE MORONS...

I'm fucking tired of the anit-Russia bullshit propagated by U.S. dirty Yanks and their little toy NATO/EU. It's all bullshit and Crimea wasn't annexed. It was supported by 80% of the people in Ukraine by a vote to rejoin Russia, and stay with Ukraine. Russia had its fleet there since 1773, etc. This lie about Russia taking control of Crimea is an extension of the U.S. instituted coup; to make it appear as if the U.S. is operating a legitimate presence in Ukraine.

And look at Hillary blaming her embarrassing leaks as Russian propaganda.
>>
>>57051918
What's the russian version of CTR called?
>>
>>57051897
That's a result of Bush and Obama politics.

US had a sphere of influence, Russia had a sphere of influence. Everything was fine.
US just went ahead and started invading that sphere on multiple occasions, moving military bases and troops closer to Russian border and putting sanctions on Russia.

Now Russians won't take it anymore, but the US politicians keep pushing, thinking they'd get away with it. People like Hillary think they own the world.
>>
isn't there enough of this cancer in /pol/ and literally everywhere else on the internet?
>>
>>57051897
You are a fucking imbecile. Stop paying attention to the main stream American lie. You're living in a McCarthy ear Red Scare.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
>>
>>57051886
>There is very little corruption in western Europe
I literally laughed out loud at that statement, because it is such bullshit.

>>57051878
For "national security" reasons, and even then only as a "detainee", show me cases of US citizens arrested and detained without being charged of a crime in the USA.

>So people testifying against her suddenly and mysteriously dying (including judge Scalia, who had a "heart attack" with a pillow on his face) is how democracy works?

I see we have a conspiracy lover here. Your "claims" are useless, because the judiciary branch of the US government has decided that there isn't enough evidence to persue the case, we can take from that that she's being protected for political reasons which is a fair claim to make, however the same can be said about the timing of investigation and the investigation itself is political as well which makes prosecution nearly impossible, so its a wash.
>>
>>57051931
I don't understand your acronym. Translation, please.
>>
>>57051960
Are you literally advocating police state now?
Now I'm pretty sure you are one of these hillary paid shills.
How much do they pay you?
>>
>>57051935
>People like Hillary think they own the world.
They're just puppets for the power structure behind them. She's supported by the same groups and people as Bush and Obama were.

Also how the fuck did you guys end up with Trump and Hillary as candidates. It's like one big fucking joke.
>>
>>57051986
>She's supported by the same groups and people as Bush and Obama were.
And that's the reason people support Trump.

He's far from perfect, but he's calling them out.
I laugh at stupidity of people, who are baited by non-issues like racism, abortion and gender equality when the economy is in recession, the poverty is rising and the war is just around the corner.
>>
>>57051976
>Are you literally advocating police state now?
Where are you reading that from?

>Now I'm pretty sure you are one of these hillary paid shills.

if only, how do you get such a job i could use some money about now? I don't even vote.
>>
>>57052023
>how do you get such a job i could use some money about now
http://correctrecord.org/
they are hiring.
But I'm pretty sure you already know the site.
>>
>>57052044
>http://correctrecord.org/

lol never seen it before, you sound too invested in this election son, i don't have a dog in that fight, couldn't care who wins or loses, it has no effect on my life, and pretty sure it will not an effect on your if you live in the USA.

All I want is to go to the beach with my family, take lots and lots of fish, grill out and have a good time, from the other side of the atlantic.
>>
>>57052089
>it has no effect on my life

It will when you get drafted and sent to fight the Russians.
>>
>>57052102
>It will when you get drafted and sent to fight the Russians.

First of all, they don't draft oldfags, second you have a outdated view of the world, which considering you're american I can see why.

Suppose for the sake of argument there would be a war with Russia. Do you really believe Europe will pick up arms west of Germany to fight with Russia? You're out of your fucking mind.
>>
>>57052136
>they don't draft oldfags
Depends on how big the casualties will be. By the end of the last world war everyone under 60 was drafted.

>Do you really believe Europe will pick up arms west of Germany to fight with Russia
That's how NATO works, m8.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I live in a high value target area (vital rails, steel mills, oil refineries) so I'd bring my Thinkpads outside, play some sims and watch the horizon burn
>>
>>57052164
There is no will in Europe to fight anymore, there isn't enough canon fodder in Europe anymore, we are old and for everyone of us born two or three die.
It's not gonna happen dude. The great story in development of this century is Europe will go the way of the Shakers.
>>
now i get why the white african is so eager to go to mars
>>
An ebook reader with giant storage
A hand crank generator
>>
>>57052201
If Europe doesn't fight, NATO breaks up. When NATO breaks up, Russia is free to annex Europe.
It's not clear how much of Europe they will want to annex, but there little Baltic idiot countries will be sure getting it.

When it starts, EU will break down. When EU breaks down, half of Europe will starve, because these banking bubbles will start popping.
>>
ThinkPad, potassium iodide, ham radio, Remington 870.
>>
>>57052233
That may very well be what happens.
>>
lmao i'll just take all of my pills if shit starts getting rough
>>
>>57052234
you're going to use ham radio in thick ass concrete?
>>
>>57046223
My iPhone 7
>>
ITT people ignoring EMP weapons.
>>
>>57046223
>tfw you live and work on a high value target
There's probably at least 10 warheads aimed at my location.
At least my death would be instant and painless.

Actually, we'd be the first people to know if there were presents headed our way... so my last 15 minutes would be spent in utter panic trying to send my mother a goodbye message.

I shouldn't think of this too much.
>>
>>57052404
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k8HHfJe828
>>
>>57052404
>tfw you live and work on a high value target
same, if not an instant death then a painful death by radiation poisoning
>>
I can't be the only one who just needs a lawn chair and is going to embrace death.
>>
>>57052344
would you have to worry about that in a bunker tho?
>>
>>57052344
>his bunker isn't EM shielded.

Oh anon.
>>
>>57049224
nah

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soyuz_MS-01
>>
>>57052435
I'm more worried that the cell circuits would be all used up, and I wouldn't have a way to get a message out.

Worrying about the future doesn't help though, call your loved ones often and tell them you love them.
>>
Fear-mongers can be so amusing sometimes. ^_^ Can't you guys just take your meds and give it a rest? This is /g/.
>>
Bag of onaholes, a cat, AR, cat feed, good desktop computer with 20TB of games and shit, you'll only be there for maybe 8 months at most so that much food, another cat, e-reader with expandable storage and a well equipped bunker with shower and cat towers.
>>
File: 1472926671595.png (28KB, 349x349px) Image search: [Google]
1472926671595.png
28KB, 349x349px
>Dailymail
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 597x652px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 597x652px
How would one go about getting all the books in the libgen database?
>>
>>57049209
Hillary doesn't want war, she's just not in favor of the US getting cucked by Putin.

>>57051444
>can't download faster than 1GB / minute
get a real internet connection

>>57051663
Maybe the Russians should stay away from our airspace if they don't want to get shot down?

>>57051757
How does Trump plan to revive manufacturing? The only way we can compete with the third world is if we institute tariffs, which historically has rarely ended well.

>>57051830
>Benghazi
Literally nothing.
>mail server
You can only beat a dead horse for so long. The authorities have said she did nothing legal, and only deleted data AFTER copying it to a new server (which is obviously what you're supposed to do with security-critical data).
>selling strategic resources to Russians
Which is somehow far worse than allying yourself with Putin and inviting him to interfere with American elections.

>>57051878
And the Patriot act goes directly against American values. Anyone who supports the """Patriot""" act is in no way an actual patriot.
>>
AK47
Phone with 10,000 mAh extended battery
As many large capacity battery banks I could have
Thinkpad with TBs of files I might want or need.
Generator
>>
>>57052638
very carefully
>>
>>57046223
Cyanide
>>
>>57051524
In no particular order, Where there is no doctor,A Field Guide to Medicinal Plants and Herbs, US Army Survival Manual: FM 21-76, Back To Basics: A Complete Guide to Traditional Skills.
>>
>>57052700
Oh wow, literal Hillary shill.
>>
>>57052700
>stay away from our airspace

Since when is Syria US airspace?
>>
>>57052722
Gonna keep note of that anon. Thanks.
>>
>>57051849
>How about you travel some and see the world.
the levels of corruption in the US are astronomic in comparison to other countries. why? because the US seems to involved in almost EVERY large conflict, from druglords to wars between religious sects and terrorists, etc

>>57051935
trump, obama, hillary, bush... as the other anon said, it's all the same shit. go read what bush promised when he was candidate...
this is more or less planned from before they even think about being candidates, by other groups, most probably owners of big transnational corporations.
>>
>>57053052
Again... go see the world before declaring how bad you have it in terms of corruption.

Do you pay a bribe to the cop to drive down the road?
Do you pay a bribe to the guy who comes out install your cable?
Do you pay a bribe to have a college diploma?
Do you pay a bribe to have water?
Do you pay a bribe to have garbage collection?

Corruption in the US is not as bad as you think it is. Not saying it doesn't exist, but you don't have cases of tens of thousands of people bribing officials in order to have their cars on the road because they aren't up to emissions standards, you don't have cases high up of officials being paid to give out VIP green card visas, you don't have high up officials at the highest levels literally owning the major media in the country. This happens in western europe.
>>
>>57049209
fucking idiot. trump wants to leave NATO, might as well have everyone attack us at once
>>
>>57049258
>>57049340
>tfw humans are a botnet
>>
>>57053306
It doesn't happen in any first world country.

If you are comparing US to Zimbabwe, then yes, it's not so bad.
>>
canned food
>>
>>57046223
a fuckton of Okamoto 001s, hands-down best condoms on the market
>>
>>57049453
Try to charge them. Do you have a solar panel and some batteries?

>>57050080
Lol signaling to who
>>
>>57049663
it'd be cool if Infogalactic had an offline edition that you could stick on a microsd card and load onto an ereader desu
>>
>>57053407
can you tell me more anon?, why do you think this
>>
>>57049535
Came here to post this
>>
>>57053455
They fit my dick so well and I can feel everything. Even if I go a bit soft it still stays tight and doesn't turn into a polypropylene bag. Also they don't smell horrible like latex does so they're better for bojos. Only problem is that they're expensive - but still cheaper than having a kid before you're ready.
>>
>>57046223
STOP POSTING THESE LIES. THE KREMLIN DENIED THEY SAID TO FLY HOME OFFICIALS' RELATIVES! IT HAS ALSO BEEN CONFIRMED BY OTHER SOURCES TO BE AN OUTRIGHT LIE!!!

YOU WESTERNERS STOP TRUSTING YOUR MEDIA!!!
>>
>>57049258
I remember who said that before
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nxqDHHORqg

Agent smith, go home, you lost.
>>
>>57046223
We should strike first so they don't have homes to fly back to.
>>
>>57049209
>>57051663
IIRC Putin is triggered by the US developing anti missile technology to the point where they will be able to successfully destroy any nuclear missile launched. Essentially removing the M from M.A.D.
>>
>>57053810
Putin is triggered by CIA staging revolutions in Georgia, Ukraine and Libya, deploying nuclear weapons in Germany and moving troops to Poland.

There is no anti-missile technology and won't be in the next 50 years or so.
Russia has 10,000 nuclear warheads and very high-tech means to deliver them.

In best case US missile defense would be able to stop 10% of these missiles.
>>
>>57053837
>Very high tech
>ICBM from the 60's
Okay buddy
>>
>>57053888
>doesn't know russia has the most dangerous missle system
>>
since obama first stepped into the white house america was dead.

we need to retract everything back home, annex mexico and central america, build a wall in panama, put troops on the canadian border and merge the navy into the coast guard.

we dont need to be involved in the wars asia and europe start. again...
>>
>>57053837
>>57053913
2 rubles has been deposited to your shill account, sergay gayorgivic
>>
File: Club-K_at_MAKS-2011_airshow.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Club-K_at_MAKS-2011_airshow.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>57053888

RT-2PM2 Topol-M - Launched in 1997
RS-24_Yars - Launched in 2010, can't be intercepted by any modern means.
RSM-56 Bulava - launched in 2013, can't be intercepted by any modern means.
Club-K - mid-range container-based launch system, hidden on cargo ships, trains and trucks, undetectable.

Russia is actually 30 years ahead of US in missile technology. There is nothing US can do if Russia decides to bomb US into oblivion.
>>
>>57049022
>lets bring a shitty Russian import gun that is now expensive to buy and shoot because of sanctions to our fucking bunker
>instead of the most prolific rifle in America with spare parts out the wazoo, and ammo by the crate
>>
>>57053941
>annex mexico
good idea
>central america
bad idea, not a lot of control down there
>put troops on the canadian border
why not just annex canada as well?
>>
>>57053941
What does Putin's dick tastes like, you retarded alt-shite nigger?
>put troops on the canadian border
Lmao, delusional poltards are seriously afraid of being attacked by Trudeau?
>>
>>57054039
no. keep unwanted intrusions out. candians should do the same.

>>57054012
canada has a decent government. destabilizing the area would be a bad idea. not sure how loyal to the crown they are.
>>
>>57051918
Nigga, please.
>Russia had its fleet there since 1773
the only you need to know.
There are more territories who would join Russia but only Crimea got united with Russia because of fleet.
>>
>>57053953
Assuming they want to go down too
>>
Why is Russia getting all retarded about nuclear war anyway?
They are the only ones who seem to be escalating shit, but I don't even know what the specific reason is now, in 2016. What's changed? Is it that Putin might die soon?
>>
>>57054194
Ignorant retard detected.
>>
>>57054216
Oh fuck you. If you think Clinton being elected means anything in the bigger picture, you are the retard, cunt.
>>
>>57054231
She was the secretary of defense and she made an enemy out of Russia. Do you really think she will do better as president?
She pretty much forced Iran, North Korea, Russia and China into an alliance.
>>
>>57046223
joke's on you, i live in a third word shithole. the powers that be wouldn't waste their missiles on us.

with the first wold fucked up, the third world would finally prosper.
>>
>>57054250
>i live in a third word shithole. the powers that be wouldn't waste their missiles on us.

Have you ever read a history book?
>>
>>57049648
F-droid, download Aard. Wikipedia is actually quite small and having it around is useful from time to time.
>>
>>57054248
If you think the Jews will let her take us to nuclear war then your fucking stupid.
>>
You're fucked no matter what, from the nuclear winter. You will run out of food and die, along with the rest of the human population.
>>
>>57054339

Best prep ourselves then no matter who wins
>>
>>57049755
What if it's a qt trap
>>
>>57054343
No one wins. Everybody dies.

That's a game, by the way.
>>
>>57054339
> the rest of the human population
*most of.
>>
File: Judith_Status_(ToVS).png (1MB, 392x672px) Image search: [Google]
Judith_Status_(ToVS).png
1MB, 392x672px
Anime porn so I can enjoy myself in my final days.
>>
>>57054350
No, everyone. Some people might last a little longer than others but it's not a winnable game.
>>
>>57054365
Bombs are not going to target every square inch of the earth. Most of it will be population centers and military-industrial targets.
Most of the land like Africa, most of Asia, South America, and a good chunk of North America will not be touched by bombs.

Now, granted, the modern agricultural system we rely on will disappear, and that will result in large amounts of starvation, but even that would be limited because the population centers (main food consumers) will be gone.
The world will be set back possibly a century, but it will be much easier to return to our current level of technology than before.

It certainly wouldn't be a fun thing to live through, since there would be hunger and lawlessness, but it is definitely a world that would go on.

Everyone's scared of nuclear war, but that won't end humanity. A biological super-weapon could easily kill the entire population.
>>
>>57050899
Best comment 2bh
>>
>>57054456
>nuclear war won't end humanity.

Wew lad
>>
Putin also stopped children from being adopted by Americans because one lady who couldn't cut it sent a kid on a flight back to Russia. I don't know if it's trolling or genuine autism. If I were a Russian citizen, I sure as fuck wouldn't go there right now. Putin is just looking for reasons to cut off from the rest of the world and return to Soviet times. Hillary is crooked as fuck, but she's not stupid enough to attack Russia. She and Obama are part of the same tribe who gave Russia an actual "reset button" in an attempt to repair perceived damages Bush caused trying to build a missile defense shield. It's absolutely laughable that's they're now calling Trump a Russiaboo. The Dems want to be Russiaboos in the worst way, but on their terms. Putin isn't going to start a war either. This is just political posturing bordering on a troll.
>>
>>57051628
Nothing is EMP resistant
>>57051663
How about they just don't invade where they're not meant to be? Are Russians niggers that they go places they're not meant to be and then get shot up?
>>
>>57053357
Lol with what? We are nato
>>
>>57053810
Thank god for that development, we'll all be able to sleep a little sounder knowing that nobody would even dare start a nuclear war because they wouldn't even do any damage.
>>
>>57051757

>Trump wants peace

This is the funniest thing I've read this entire news cycle. You polturnips are real comedians.
>>
>>57053306
Taxes are the bribe
>>
File: ap090306017956-5.jpg (122KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
ap090306017956-5.jpg
122KB, 1200x900px
>>57054486
Jesus Christ. I couldn't remember, but it was actually her who gave them the token. What a two faced cunt.
>>
>>57054474
Please respond when you can do more than regurgitate memes.
>>
>>57054248
>She pretty much forced three irrelevant shitholes and China into an alliance
Boo hoo the end of the world is upon us. Fuck off back to RT comment section you retarded low-IQ mongoloid believing in le stronk Russian bear when Russia struggles to feel their babushkas due to tanking ruble.
>>
>>57054490
>How about they just don't invade where they're not meant to be?

They invited by the Crimean population and Syrian government.

There didn't invade anywhere. Unlike the US government, which invaded and destroyed 12 countries in the last 2 decades.
>>
>>57054506
>a politician is two-faced
holy shit! anon just cracked the code!
>>
>>57054525
>""""""""""""""""""Invited"""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>57054532
You wanna know how I know you're going to vote for her?
>>
>>57054507

If one nation launches even one nuke, then a domino effect will come to fruition and nations that we don't even know have nukes will pull out their guns as well. You say Africa and Asia won't be involved but that couldn't be further from the truth, North African nations would be dragged into it cause of their Arabic ties and the sub-saharan nations which were former British/French colonies will be called upon to help in the ground combat.
And they will also be bombing each other, most people don't even know that war was happening in Africa too during WWII.

The UN can barely handle the situation in Sudan so they'd be pretty much useless in trying to prevent an all out war. The only place where it would be safe would be the North Pole cause the world will go mad from 0 to 100 pretty fast, that's why regulating nuclear heads is such a big deal. Humanity has a great track record of overreacting. And the catalyst of something this catastrophic could come from something like a rogue Donald Trump tweet.
>>
>>57054561
Thanks for correcting the record
>>
>>57054544
It's all legal. Crimean government invited the Russian troops, and since Ukraine didn't have a government at the time it's all legal.

And Assad is a legitimate ruler and will remain as such, like it or not. After Aleppo falls Russia will move into Iraq and take that too.

And there is nothing the US government can do about it, except divide the region between Russia and US and make peace like Trump wants to, or start shooting Russian jets like Shillary wants to.
>>
A shitton of toilet paper.

No pun intended.
>>
>>57054585
>>57053942
>>
>>57054633
Well, go ahead. It's you life.
If Shillary wins I'm moving to Israel.
>>
>>57054561
I never said that there wouldn't be a global war, I said that the aforementioned places wouldn't get nuked.
Africans fighting each other is a non-concern. It's pretty much their default state.

>sub-saharan nations which were former British/French colonies will be called upon to help in the ground combat
This is ridiculous and you know it. Those countries barely have ties after the Europeans decided to cut and run in the 50s and 60s.

You're thinking too small scale. Yes, the large population centers will be uninhabitable for a while, but if you've ever driven across the US you'd know that cities are tiny compared to the vast expanses between them. Now, take the fact that Africa is literally 3 times the size of the US, and you can see how there will be plenty of people left, and plenty of space to grow food.
>>
>>57051757
>Trump wants peace

This guy would start world war three by next year.
>>
>>57054684
With whom? It's not like he said he will attack Russia, like Shillary.
>>
File: 1458348027709.jpg (34KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1458348027709.jpg
34KB, 540x540px
>Actually wanting to avoid the nukes
>>
>>57054691

He's said he'll attack Iran who have nukes and that he plans on leaving NATO.
>>
>>57054699
Iran doesn't have nukes. They are trying to make one since the 80s.

You are one ignorant cunt, aren't you?

And NATO doesn't serve any purpose, because the European armies are a joke and they rely on US for defense, which costs US billions.
>>
>>57054706

>Iran doesn't have nukes
>Calls me an ignorant "cunt"

Okay pal
>>
>>57054715
Iran doesn't have nukes. Otherwise Israel would've invaded it a long time ago.

And he's right. I like Trump because he's pro-Israel and Clinton is just another mudshit enabler like Obongo.
If the whole thing isn't stopped now there might be a time when US will have to be attacked by Israel.
>>
>>57054731

k
>>
>>57054736
Seriously, if this "muh muslims" shit continues US will have to be dropped.
Next thing we know the retards will try stopping us from expanding into palestine. Obama tried that shit once already.
>>
>>57054731
Look at this kike and laugh
Israel can only invade weak Arab countries who have shit armies. Iran would destroy Israel in an afternoon and they know it, that's the only reason they haven't attacked. Iran probably does have nukes by now anyway. No country that is developing nuclear tech would publicise it.
>>
>>57054731
>Otherwise Israel would've invaded it a long time ago.
http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/israel-s-mossad-trained-assassins-of-iran-nuclear-scientists-report-says-1.411945
>>
>>57054742

Are you an Israeli?
>>
>>57054747
Yes, we've been doing this for a while, and drone striking the labs too. That's why they aren't even close to having nukes. If they were close to completion there would be an all-out invasion.

>>57054748
I'm a Jew, yes.
>>
>>57054745
>Iran would destroy Israel in an afternoon

Israel was never defeated. Not to mention Israel has a full nuclear triad, which makes it a nuclear superpower.
>>
>>57054761

I'll have to agree with the other anon, if Israel wanted to invade Iran they would have already, but they'd get a nuke dropped on them, that's why they're hiding behind USA's skirt.

>Israel wants to keep expanding into Palestine

Why don't you just let it go already?
>>
>>57054761
kys you filthy sand nigger kike
>>
>>57054731
>there might be a time when US will have to be attacked by Israel.

USA is your biggest ally, if USA drops support for you then you're screwed.
>>
>some low power atom or ARM based netbook with good battery life
>e-reader with eink display and insane battery life, also a smartphone with extended battery
>several hard drives with terabytes and terabytes of media to consume
>lots of solar panels, an exercise bike with dynamo fitted in, and a handheld box with a crank mechanism operated dynamo
>lots of lead acid batteries (hope I can maintain them) and a durable inverter
>more MREs and water then I'll need in my whole life
>boxes of shitload of passive components like capacitors, resistors, inductors, transistors, transformers, boosters etc with full datasheet for each. Also shitload of 8 bit microcontrollers because who knows when you'll need them
>an assault rifle with ammo boxes and cleaning kit
>a radio transreciever with with a broad spectrum capable of transmitting and receiving AM and FM

That's about it
Maybe a model tier girl or two to fuck but I doubt I won't shoot them to death given the asphaltic nature of the world
>>
>>57054773
>Not to mention Israel has a full nuclear triad, which makes it a nuclear superpower.
Except that Israel refuses to acknowledge that they have nukes. I mean, it's pretty obvious that they do and that guy who exposed their shitty jewry in acquiring them got 50 years in prison, but still... You're not a "superpower" if you're being vague about having them.

>>57054761
Israel will never invade Iran you dolt. That would be a diplomatic hellhole. Why would they do that, when you can just launch targeted drone strikes and assassinate officials with your shape shifting jew spies?
>>
you fucking niggers, the official announcement is from 2013! this shit is old news
>>
>>57054731
>there might be a time when US will have to be attacked by Israel.
Look at this little crybaby. Threatening with attacks if the US doesn't elect someone who will fanatically defend Israel's genocide.

/pol/ was obviously right, the jews control even US elections.
>>
>>57054774
>if Israel wanted to invade Iran they would have already
Not really. Lebanon and Syria are were the way.

>Why don't you just let it go already?
There are always more Jews moving into Israel and the whole country has the size of New York. We just need more space.

>>57054791
>You're not a "superpower" if you're being vague about having them.
We are a superpower. Or are we? You will never know until it's too late.

>Why would they do that, when you can just launch targeted drone strikes
If Iran actually completed a nuke there would be no other way. It's pretty much a fight or flight situation.

>>57054784
>USA is your biggest ally
It's a complicated relationship. USA is more like a bodyguard servant we don't really like, but have to tolerate it.
We kind of own the USA, but the political course lately is taking turn for the worse.
>>
File: 1472072307345.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472072307345.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>57054761
Oh fucking Christ. First you do 9/11, then you shitpost on our image board? God damn now I can see why Hitler tried to kill all of you fuckers. Starting to wish he had finished the job. Oi vey.
>>
>>57054818
>We are a superpower.
LOL no. You're US' little brother, always running back to your bigger brother when something bad happens.

>If Iran actually completed a nuke there would be no other way. It's pretty much a fight or flight situation.
This is what delusional Israel kikes actually believe.... Holy shit you're brainwashed.
>>
Remind me again why we don't round up all the kikes and just gas them?
>>
>>57054818
Wish Hitler would've just been happy rounding up Jews. Like, not taking any territories or anything. Just killing you fuckers. Stupid Christians are fooled by you dumbasses, but you're all a bunch of fucking kikes. Fuck Israel, your god is just a ploy to get stupid Christians to die for you.
>>
>>57054818
>USA is more like a bodyguard servant we don't really like,

Yes we all know this, and this will continue no matter who wins. Suggesting that Israel could turn on USA is a big stretch, you don't seem to be planning on branching out on your own, just letting America be your big brother and stand up to the "bullies"

>political course lately is taking turn for the worse.

Yes we're all screwed no matter who wins. That's why I scoffed at that moron who said Trump wants peace. That guy is the biggest asshole and warmonger president this country might have. At least with Hillary we are promised the status-quo.
>>
>>57054818
It's sad reading israelis post on the internet because they actually believe their own bullshit. it's like taking a time machine back to 1930s germany I'd imagine this is how nazis would sound on the internet

israeli jews are the worst jews, at least american jews are somewhat normal
>>
>>57054818
>We just need more space.

At the expense of killing innocent Palestinian children with drones? Cause you need more space?
>>
>>57054832
>You're US' little brother
If you take in account that half of your government, 80% of your banking and 90% of your media are Jews, it's the other way around.

You were really close to having a Jewish president too. It's a shame the crazy hag rigged the elections, Bernie would've been a solid president.

Now we only have Trump.
>>
>>57052344
EMP takes out large electronics like grids, power lines, shit like that. The most that would happen to computers is that the hard drive and CMOS (Volitile-RAM Backed) settings would be wiped out. If you have any modern laptop or phone with flash based storage, an emp doesn't do shit. Modern computers are zapped with 20KV all the time during testing in order to pass FCC Wireless specification, they're all their little own faraday cages.
>>
>>57054818
>We just need more space.
LEBENSRAUM

>>57054818
>We are a superpower. Or are we? You will never know until it's too late.
Israel does not nearly have enough nukes to engage in a nuclear war. You guys don't even have a missil defence program as proven by the provisional Hamas rockets that continue to kill Israeli children.
>>
>>57054853
> killing innocent Palestinian children with drones
Are you crazy? Who would waste missiles on children? These things are expensive.
That's just Iranian propaganda.
>>
>>57054873

Well every time I check I see dead children on the news as collateral damage cause of a rogue missile/drone, which is why I'm wondering why you don't stop this stupid war that's been going on for pretty much my entire life, and all cause you want to keep expanding your border lines?
>>
>>57054855
Bernie was also anti-Israel. It was jewish influence that rigged the election towards Hillary's influence (as she actually wants US to be world police, and not be like Obama).

Trump on the other hand, wants to reduce military spendings and wants other countries to have nukes. There's a reason why all these Jewish-owned media houses are now suddenly "discovering" old clips of Trump and trying to make his popularity drop.
>>
>>57054887
>Trump on the other hand, wants to reduce military spendings and wants other countries to have nukes

How is more countries having nukes in any way a good thing you scumbag?
>>
>>57054893
Upholds the nuclear stalemate. Ensures that big boy countries like Russia doesn't invade little league players like Ukraine.
>>
>>57054887

>Trump on the other hand, wants to reduce military spendings

He wants to increase it though
>>
File: goy.png (58KB, 343x400px) Image search: [Google]
goy.png
58KB, 343x400px
>>57054857
Oi vey lebensraum? Jews are not Nazis you big anti semite goy

>Acquiring the Lebensraum and populating it eagerly

>Warsaw ghetto tier walled-off human prison created

>Suppression, torture and jailing of the Sweinefolk (lower palestinian race)

>Eugenics to preserve and enhance the master race

>Nationalistic religion that sets jewish people as the chosen race

>Invading wars on neighboring countries

Just looking for patterns, so far seem to be matching well...
Behavior of societies often mirrors behavior of individuals.
>>
>>57054887
>Bernie was also anti-Israel
No, there isn't a Jew who's anti-Israel. Especially not a Jew who's parents are Holocaust survivors.
He was just getting them liberal points.

>>57054886
>which is why I'm wondering why you don't stop this stupid war
Why don't these palestinians just leave that stupid patch of land and move elsewhere? They are basically just Arabs, they can move to any neighbor country and have the same everything. We even pay them for that. They just like being professional victims.

We just want a place to live, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>57054902

Exactly how CLUELESS can you get?
>>
>>57054893
>How is more countries having nukes in any way a good thing you scumbag?
So they can defend themselves, instead of relying on the US to spend billions of tax dollars to have troops and equipment stationed over there.

>>57054905
He really doesn't, even though liberal jew media is trying to portray him as flip flopping. His campaign website is pretty clear, he wants to slash budget by making the military more effective.

He wants to drop out of NATO for the same reason, FFS.
>>
>>57054919
>They just like being professional victims.
Projection of the highest order
>>
>>57054921

>So they can defend themselves

With nukes? Are you kidding me? Please tell me you don't live in a swing state and are registered to vote cause this kind of stupidity could very well mark a disastrous end for all of us.

Unless I'm being trolled here, never have I heard anyone who is sane say that more countries getting nukes makes us all safer. And Trump wants to increase military spending, there are numerous sources on this.
>>
>>57054920
Are you implying that nuclear weapons DIDN'T prevent an outright war between US and Soviets during the so-called cold war?

>>57054919
He was pretty anti-Israel, mate. There's a reason why that jewish queen Debbie Wasserman Schultz conspired to rig the elections against him.
>>
>>57054919
Like Jews are when they still cry about holocaust fucking 70 years after???

Projecting much?
>>
>>57054941
Reminds me of this malcom X speech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNPuXcN9QhY
>>
>>57049525
>mre
Fuck that. Those things are unreliable. They're fine when you're in the military and you can req new ones to replace ones that have gone to shit, but in a survival situation in a bunker setting where you can't get fresh flora and fauna, the freeze dried meals are where it's at. I've already got a few years worth in stackable buckets that take up a small corner of the room.
>>
>>57054935
>never have I heard anyone who is sane say that more countries getting nukes makes us all safer.
Trump has, and he's pretty smart and currently winning the election.

>And Trump wants to increase military spending, there are numerous sources on this.
His fucking website says the opposite.
>>
>>57054937
>nuclear weapons DIDN'T prevent an outright war between US and Soviets

But you just said that other countries need to get nukes. In that bracket are countries like India and Pakistan, and you seriously think the world would be a safer place?

>>57054955

Oh so you're just a pimple faced little dork trolling for (you)'s

2/10 best I can do.
>>
>>57046223
funny how trump idiots pulled out the "vote for him or everyone dies" card just recently. it's almost like an act of desperation now that even the most deluded can't support the guy.

he won't win. it's basically impossible. in fact there is a lot of evidence that the numbers of demographics, barring some huge unforeseen shift, will make sure a republican will never gain the presidency again. shouldn't have spent all those decades pissing most people off I guess.
>>
>>57054919
>They are basically just Arabs, they can move to any neighbor country and have the same everything.
1) they lived there before you
2) they can't, because neither Egypt, Lebanon nor Jordan will have them and Syria is in the middle of a civil war
3) many of them aren't even muslim, there are plenty of Christians there but jews generally tend to not treat Christians very good either (except if they're American, then they get exceptional treatment)
>>
>>57054961
India and Pakistan already have nukes for decades. And nothing happened.
>>
File: cvClveN.jpg (837KB, 1800x1367px) Image search: [Google]
cvClveN.jpg
837KB, 1800x1367px
>>57054951
>>
File: retard.png (32KB, 597x328px) Image search: [Google]
retard.png
32KB, 597x328px
>>57054955
>His fucking website says the opposite.

Now I need to delete my browsing history. Thanks asshole.
>>
>>57054961
India and Pakistan has had nukes for decades you fucking idiot, and they're not in war with each other.
>>
>>57054961
>In that bracket are countries like India and Pakistan, and you seriously think the world would be a safer place?

Uhm, am I being trolled? Both India and Pakistan have nukes....
>>
>>57054984

Can't take offense from a retard who said more countries need to be given nukes.
>>
>>57054972
>1) they lived there before you
I beg to differ. They only lived there for a couple hundred years, which in nothing in the Jewish historic perspective. We have lived there for thousands of years before them.

>2) they can't, because neither Egypt, Lebanon nor Jordan will have them
So much for Arab solidarity.

>3) many of them aren't even muslim, there are plenty of Christians
Now that's just crazy talk. Christians don't survive among Arabs. These animals kill anyone, who doesn't have their religion or even their special snowflake denomination of their general religion.
There are no pally christians.
>>
>>57054996
Nobody said anything about giving nukes to countries, you idiot. But we are currently paying a bunch of countries loads of money to NOT develop nukes themselves, which is a fucking waste.

If SK and Japan developed nukes, then the US didn't have to spend billions of dollars to isolate and contain NK.
>>
>>57054999
>I beg to differ. They only lived there for a couple hundred years, which in nothing in the Jewish historic perspective. We have lived there for thousands of years before them.
No you didn't, because your genes say you are European, not semitic.

>So much for Arab solidarity.
That's because palestines aren't arab, retard.

>Now that's just crazy talk. Christians don't survive among Arabs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lfCqisw8uQ
>>
>>57054999
Wasted trips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jG6kJm-50k
>>
>>57054919
>Anonymous 10/13/16(Thu)10:43:03 No.57054919â–¶>>57054926 >>57054937 >>57054941 >>57054972
>>>57054887 (You)
>>Bernie was also anti-Israel
>No, there isn't a Jew who's anti-Israel. Especially not a Jew who's parents are Holocaust survivors.
>He was just getting them liberal points.
>>>57054886
>>which is why I'm wondering why you don't stop this stupid war
>Why don't these palestinians just leave that stupid patch of land and move elsewhere? They are basically just Arabs, they can move to any neighbor country and have the same everything. We even pay them for that.
LEBENSRAUM

Muh holocaust
>>
>>57054652
oy vey! what will we do without you?
>>
>>57051757
Trump is Putin's cuck and you're Trump's cuck. Fuck the altright you're all so fucking stupid
>>
>>57055014
>Nobody said anything about giving nukes to countries, you idiot.

The post is still here you know muppet: >>57054887

"Trump wants other countries to have nukes"
>>
File: merchant-bj2.jpg (26KB, 482x346px) Image search: [Google]
merchant-bj2.jpg
26KB, 482x346px
>>57055029
Oy vey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MgGtIWJoPc
>>
>>57055020
>your genes say you are European, not semitic.

Wow, do you have my genetic samples?

>palestines aren't arab, retard.
They are.

The point is moot anyway, because the land was never their. It belonged to the Osmans, then to the Brits and the we bought it from the Brits.

If you buy a house and find hobos squatting there, will you let them live in your house?

>>57055029
Why would Christians come to Israel anyway? Israel is for Jews only and we have plenty of orthodox types, who don't like non-Jews.
>>
>>57055045
>"Trump wants other countries to have nukes"
Yes, he does. As in not preventing them from developing them and paying them money to not develop nukes.

That's not the same as giving them. Nobody said anything about giving them.
>>
>>57053306
problem is that does happen.
>>
>>57055049
>Wow, do you have my genetic samples?
Well, it's either that or you're a semetic jew (which makes you a sand nigger) or an ethiopian jew (which makes you a nigger), and both of them are treated very poorly in Israel, with some right-wing politicians claiming that they aren't true jews and the right of return doesn't apply to them.

Take your pick.

>If you buy a house and find hobos squatting there, will you let them live in your house?
Can't sell something that doesn't belong to you in the first place.

>Why would Christians come to Israel anyway?
You're going to exile/internate/kill people who lived there before you did? Fucking nazis.
>>
>>57055050

I think you Trump supporters might actually be stunted. You're pretty good at mental gymnastics too.

More countries should not be having/allowed to devel nukes, the reasons why should not have to be explained to you, unless you're a literal child.
>>
>>57055049
>Israel is for Jews only
And Europe and US are for whites only, so stop meddling you filthy kike.
>>
>>57054919
Oh please, the Jews are the biggest professional victims in the history of the world.
>>
>>57055070
>US are for whites only

Never has been
Isn't
Never will be
>>
>>57055064
>Can't sell something that doesn't belong to you in the first place.
It did belong to Britain. It never belonged to the arabs living there. Now it belongs to Israel.
It doesn't matter if you lived anywhere before, if the place didn't belong to you.
And if you own the place you are free to do anything to the people squatting there illegally.
End of the line.
>>
>>57055080
Jews abandoned Israel. Modern jews have nothing in common with those original jews, you're genetically europeans and have more in common with polish people than semitic people.
>>
Can we just ban this delusional neo-nazi, projecting kike?
>>
>>57055080
wow you sound butthurt enough to be a real jewboy. 8/10 and many (you)s to you!
>>
>>57055090
>Jews abandoned Israel.
You mean were exiled by the Arabs and Crusaders?
> you're genetically europeans
Are you one of these youtube consperitards who say jews are khazars and worship saturn?
>>
>>57054917
Underratet post
>>
>>57055104
>You mean were exiled by the Arabs and Crusaders?

Not that guy, but the Hebrews got exiled to Europe and lived there for centuries and had their bloodlines diluted with European blood and then now come back and say they're the authentic Jews compared to the people living in that land they hadn't lived in for centuries and other Jews who lived closer to the vicinity. It's all very hypocritical being racist against other Jews who aren't "white"
>>
>>57055104
>You mean were exiled by the Arabs and Crusaders?
Majority of jews had already left by the time of the crusades. For fuck's sake, the crusades were partially sponsored by jewish bankers in Europe. But yes, the church had a rather ambivalent relationship to jews as they were banned in many countries (for a good reason, apparently).

>Are you one of these youtube consperitards who say jews are khazars and worship saturn?
No, I'm just saying that 3000 years of living in modern day Poland and Germany pretty much wiped out your inferior semitic genes and replaced them with European genes. The exception might be Iberian jews, but I think most of them got killed during the Moor invasion and the inquisition afterwards.
>>
>>57055120
>had their bloodlines diluted with European blood
That's not how it works. Jews only recently started mixing with non-jews, and mixed jews aren't really jews and aren't welcome to Israel, unless they prove a pure maternal lineage.

>>57055124
>for a good reason, apparently
If antisemitism is a good reason for you...

>3000 years of living in modern day Poland and Germany pretty much wiped out your inferior semitic genes
Jews don't mix with non-jews. That's why we have lived in ghettos, to stay away from the gentiles.
>>
>>57055120
This. Also, seeing how poorly Ethiopian jews and Semitic jews are treated in Israel, not to mention how Arab citizens are treated as second class citizens with less rights than jews, and how Palestinians are treated as untermensch, makes it very clear that the leading parties are quite racist.
>>
>>57055137

The "authentic" Jews of today are pretty much white Germans/Poles and that is not in any reflective of the origin Jews who used to live in that region. You can whine all you want about not race-mixing, but the evidence is all there for everyone to see.
>>
>>57055137
Then explain why Ashkenazi jews have vastly different genetic traits than, say, Ethiopian jews.

Explain why Ethiopian jews are black, even.
>>
>>57055143
>>57055148

>>>/pol/

Go back to your containment board
>>
>>57055150
>Explain why Ethiopian jews are black, even.
Because they are mixed, obviously. That's why they are looked down upon.
>>
>>57055151
WTF, the kike that promotes racial purity belongs here while the ones pointing out that he's being a racist bigot are pointed to /pol/ ?
>>
A lot of food, a lot of blades (for generic work and defence), a toolbox, a generator (it may be diesel powered but I think a generic generator is better cause you can use it with renewable, if you live near a river let's say), a PC and antennas, FM broadcast and receiver suggested like in "I am legend"
Smartphones would be basically useless desu
>>
>>57055161
Ashkenazi jews mixed with Germans and Poles too, plenty of genetics studies have proven this. Semitic jews are the original jews, but they're treated like shit in your country.
>>
>>57055164
Jews can't be racist. And the perservation of the bloodline a part of our religious practice. You're obviously just another /pol/ antisemite. So kindly, leave.
>>
>>57055169
>FM
AM is a lot easier to make and maintain, and also carries longer.
>>
>>57054954
They have to last only a few years. If shits still fucked after 2-3 years I am taking the deuce and moving, or blowing my fuckin brains out. Honestly, if mres are going bad, then it's never getting better.
>>
>>57055151

Not a polturd, sorry.
>>
File: dont-mix1.jpg (626KB, 416x308px) Image search: [Google]
dont-mix1.jpg
626KB, 416x308px
>>57055178
>Jews can't be racist.
Please... Don't bite in to the SJW agenda about only white (males) can be racist.

>And the perservation of the bloodline a part of our religious practice
Your religious practice is obviously also political practice.

Also, the son of your prime minister is currently dating a Norwegian cutiepie
>>
>>57055199
Forgot sauce

http://www.jewishjournal.com/hella_tel_aviv/item/sandra_leikanger_and_yair_netanyahu_who_is_the_mysterious_shiksa_girlfriend

They call her shiksa, which is a derogatory term used to describe non-jewish females that jews can use as personal sex toys until they find a true jew to marry.

The otherway around of course, is forbidden. Jewish women should not be tainted.
>>
>>57046223
10 years of Wise meals
.22 camp rifle
.45 1911 Gold Cup
Taurus Judge
1000x. .22, .45 and .410 shells (the judge also fires .410 shotgun shells)
My trusty solar/battery/dynamo/DC flashlight/radio
Dynamo powered flashlights
Bug out bag*
Chemical toilet
500ml methadone, diluted (for analgesia, and barter)

The bunker I'm working on is close enough to the nearest bay that I'm installing a desalination system for a water source and drilling a small well (used to run a well drilling business and still have the equipment) but I'm still putting a holding tank inside the bunker with about 10k gal in case the water outside gets too contaminated, and I'm designing a system for waste extraction so I can dispose of food waste, refuse, and even sewage if I want to treat myself to having a shit on a real toilet now and again.

I'm pretty happy with the location, since it's far enough away from civilization that it's extremely unlikely that anyone will stumble across it, and the entrance is well enough concealed that it's nearly impossible to spot if you're not looking for it, but it also locks from the inside in case someone does find it while I'm in there.

I'm also adding a solar generator for fun, but I need to find a way to conceal the panels up in the treetops so they'd only be visible from overhead in aircraft.

* contains EMT first aid kit, 6x Coast Guard water pouches, 7 days wise meals, basic fishing tackle for cast and fly fishing, US Army field survival manual, 2x lifestraws, folding electrician knife, folding jaguar knife, ka-bar, m-tech straight blade full tang, folding shovel/saw/hatchet, camp axe, mess kit, chemical hand/foot warmers, fire steel, waterproof matches, signal mirror, signal whistle, 3x compasses, corn knife, maps of nearest 5 states, 1000' paracord, bed roll, and hammock with insect netting
>>
>>57055183
If you have to broadcast in local range FM is much more common, you could even talk by giving a second frequency to use, AM is better for long range communications but that's also a matter of frequencies
Anyway it should be interesting to see if given that 95%+ of infrastructures are destroyed it is possible to gain "internet access" and who would use the internet
I mean, satellite communications, even radio by using a DSL type system, or by gaining access to old ISPs centers
>>
>>57046223

I would grab any recent CPU that was low voltage, that and lots of building equipment.
>>
>>57055199
So what's your point?
>>
>>57055221

Now this is a guy who's well prepared.
>>
>>57055233
My point is that even though jewish are racist as fuck, it's pretty obvious to everyone that they mixed with Northern/Eastern europeans during 2000 fucking years of living in Europe.
>>
>>57055239
That's not racist. I repeat again, Jews can't be racist.
You're just an enuducated poltard.
>>
>>57046223
You do not need a nuclear bunker, russia should be eradicated off this planet with biological weaponry.
>>
>>57055247
Of course it's racist. Explain how it isn't?
>inb4 hurr durr it's a religion
1) It's arguably also political and according to your own line of arguments, jews are also a race (and not merely a religion)
2) we criticise muslims and hindus and call them racist for the same fucking reason too

And it's ironic that you're defending some hokey pokey racist religion and calling me uneducated.
>>
>>57055217
Bruh... Nah. Nah. That's not what a shiksa is. It just means a non-jewish woman, period. It's the female version of a shegetz. I mean if you want to get technical it means "abomination" in Yiddish.

But nah, it's got nothing to do with Jewish dudes banging non-jews until they can find a good Jewish girl (though most dudes do). Shiksa is the word used to describe ALL non-jew broads.
>>
>>57055271
>Any attitude, action or institutional structure which subordinates a person or group because of their color. Racism is not just a matter of attitudes;
>Racism is different from racial prejudice, hatred, or discrimination. Racism involves having the power to carry out systematic discriminatory practices through the major institutions of our society
http://www.clarke.edu/media/files/Multicultural_Student_Services/definitionsofracism.pdf

Only whites can be racist. Jews can only be prejudiced or discriminatory.
>>
>>57055279
>it's not a derogatory term describing non-jewish women, because we use that term about ALL non-jewish women
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>57055284
>Racism involves having the power to carry out systematic discriminatory practices through the major institutions of our society
Israel is ran by jews, not whites, and jews make out the majority. By your own definition, jews are racist.
>>
>>57055279
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiksa
>>
>>57051663
>Russia shoots down a passenger jet
nothing happens
>Turkey (NATO) shoots down a Russian jet
nothing happens
>US ""accidentally"" bombs Syrian army for hours killing embedded Russian personel
nothing happens
>>
>>57055297
>Israel is ran by jews

It isn't about Israel. It's about the world. Since whites run the world they are racist. The same reason Saudis can't be sexist.

>All white individuals in our society are racists. Even is a white is totally free from all conscious racial prejudices, he remains a racist, for he receives benefits distributed by a white racist society through its institutions

Source - same paper. It's an official educational stance on racism.
>>
>>57055297

Quit getting baited by a bad troll dude
>>
>>57055237
Thanks, broski. It really kinda started from living in an area where flash floods could leave you homeless in a matter of minutes, so I started prepping out of necessity, and I already had a hobby of minimalist camping and bushcraft... But then I picked up an isolated piece of land near where I moved to when I got sick of the flooding for a pittance because some old dude died and his kids stopped paying property tax so it went up for auction and one day I was watching YouTube vids and Colin Firze did this really rad man cave bunker and was like "well holy shit. I have digging and drilling equipment, I know how to lay pipe and foundations...a bunker can't be that hard" and it snowballed from there.

I'll probs take some pics next time I'm out there working on it and thoroughly mogrify them so no one can use them to locate my hideaway lol
>>
>>57052233
it's europe, not the US

they'll say "fuck money" and pay propertyless serfs for their hard work with the right to food and shelter
>>
>>57055322

If the world still exists 5 years from now I'd like to have a setup like yours going in the woods somewhere. Maybe pass it on for future generations. Good luck!
>>
>>57055284
But jews are rapist pathriarchs.

http://www.thetower.org/article/in-the-safe-spaces-on-campus-no-jews-allowed/
http://www.weeklystandard.com/anti-semitism-flourishes-at-safe-space-social-justice-conference/article/2004398
http://nypost.com/2016/04/02/anti-semitism-the-only-hate-allowed-in-campus-safe-spaces/
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/markmeckler/2016/09/how-college-safe-spaces-became-dangerous-for-jews/
http://forward.com/opinion/309787/zionist-students-dont-need-safe-spaces/
http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2016/september/jewish-students-jolted-by-safe-space-campus-anti-semitism

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/23/black-lives-matters-hypocritical-anti-semitism/
http://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/210698/why-anti-israel-activists-in-black-lives-matter-are-trying-to-turn-genocide-on-the-jews
>>
>>57055311

I hope this pattern of "nothing happens" continues, but it implies that bad things continue to happen without consequence.
>>
>>57055290
I didn't say it wasn't derogatory. It definitely is. Like I said, it means fucking abomination. And not "we". I'm not the Jew dude saying Jews can't be racist. They sure as fuck can be. They're as bad as Koreans in big cities. Any Jew shops you go into, nothing has prices because they charge goys a different price.
>>
>>57055331
Jews can't be sexist either. If you think they can, it makes you antisemite.
You'd get banned on twitter for that post.
>>
File: 1476348410850.png (112KB, 1214x187px) Image search: [Google]
1476348410850.png
112KB, 1214x187px
>>57052044
He's a perfect candidate.
>>
>>57053738
>he remembers a meme
wow, do you want a medal or something?
>>
>>57055311

Doomsday clock is at 11:57 right now, same as when we were pointing missiles at Cuba in 1984. For comparison it was at 11:54 in 2010. Given that we have the worst possible candidates this country could possibly muster up, I'd say war is pretty much inevitable.
>>
>>57054842
>>57054850
and then when israel passes from discussion, muslims are back to being subhuman cavemen with IQ scores firmly maxed out in the double digits that would do the world good by vanishing

i love america
>>
>>57055183
FWI It's the lower frequency that makes it carry longer, not the type of modulation. It would be pointless to broadcast something normal AM FM radios couldn't tune into though.
>>
>>57049205
>>57049224
Good, let's nuke:

>Africa
>Middle east
>Southern half of north america and down
>>
>>57055342
Being called an antisemite is a badge of honor in SJW and BLM movements.
>>
>>57055357
Why not just give the south (and california) to mexico and use them for slave labor
>>
>>57055351
>FWI It's the lower frequency that makes it carry longer, not the type of modulation.
Of course, but FM is frequency modulated after all.

But my point is mainly that AM is easier to make and maintain, and there are plenty of AM radios laying around.
>>
>>57055329
Thank you! And same to you, friendanon. I plan to pass mine down as well, if the missus and I have kids.

If you do all the work yourself, it's really not very expensive either. I think all in (not counting the $800,000 in equipment I own, but you can rent that stuff for a few hundred a weekend..s'what I did when I was well drilling and shit broke down) I've only spent about $12,000. That may seem like a lot, but it's 30' x 40' (1,200 sq ft) with a bathroom partition wall, a small kitchenette, and a futon lol. Not bad when you figure it's only $10/ft2. There's hardwood flooring that costs more haha.
>>
File: shoutantisemitism.jpg (58KB, 700x570px) Image search: [Google]
shoutantisemitism.jpg
58KB, 700x570px
>>57055342
>>57055178
Arabs are Semitic btw.
>>
>>57055348
But that implies that the prez makes the decision alone, he doesn't. There's still a bunch of generals and officers to go through. Remember, it was a russian submarine officer that prevented a nuclear war.
>>
>>57055313
And this is why america is suffering from autists flocking to tech schools and a STEM boom. Real academia is full of nutters.
>>
>>57055388
It's not an academic paper, it's a poster.

Also
>clarke
>real academia
kek
>>
File: jc2.jpg (90KB, 419x600px) Image search: [Google]
jc2.jpg
90KB, 419x600px
Daily reminder that Jews are the virus of human beings. All other cultures/empires in the whole history kicked them out.
>>
>>57046223
>daily mail
Either way this was denied. No officials or relatives are ordered to go hine
t. Russian
>>
>>57055070
Why do you hate jews? Jewish women are pretty hot, much better than white women in murica or britainistan.
>>
>>57049355
Sex?
>>
>>57055169
>diesel genny
Great idea. While you're at it, learn how to convert it to run on ethanol, and learn distillation. You'll be able to make your own liquor for barter, and fuel.
>smartphones will be useless
I disagree. Mine has built in FM radio and you can slap a massive library of survival books/manuals/etc on a couple microSDXC cards(because just one would be dumb, since they can be lost or broken, and their weight and size are negligible so they're not taking up valuable space) and an apk for a reader app and bam... Any Android smartphone you find becomes immediately useful.

I still encourage hardcopy of all of the books, but the smartphone allows you to take as few or as many of them as you want when you travel out to scrounge shit. It's much better to pull out a phone and check how it's done than make shit up and potentially lose a lifesaving meal if you're out setting a snare and forget how a certain knot goes. It also means carrying less weight, burning less of your valuable calories when looking for edible things and you're not sure if you're looking at some delicious mushrooms, or toxic ones.
>>
>>57054486
>Hillary is crooked as fuck, but she's not stupid enough to attack Russia
I am glad that next cold war will be between NATO and China. Russia becomes irrelevant with its resources based economy. Nothing special, ivan. Bye, have a nice day.
>>
>>57051918
t. posting on 4chan in between krokodil injections and dying from poverty in a dusk dirty room after eating out of a garbage box.
>>
>>57054761
opinion discard
>>
>>57049535

You know that in 1918, everyone "knew", that the Great War was the war to end all wars right?

Nothing is set in stone, especially with the tensions lately and stuff like economic hit men, NSA leaks and a general vying for resources and influence.
>>
>>57055449
I think that in such conditions electricity is very important but you don't need too much power, 20/30m2 of solar panels and an accumulator (like the Tesla wall, homemade) should be enough for 3/4 people, chemical generators are not a good idea, they're noisy and you're tied to a resource you may not find and even with ethanol, you're wasting resources you may use to grow plants you can eat for plants you have to burn. No, no, if you're in the south solar is better, if you're in a cold area wind is better, if you're near a river that's great, reliable hydroelectric. Yeah, smartphones are good for an electronic swiss knife but since there's no internet and all you've to do is reading books and listening radio, given that there's no cellular infrastructure, the shitty battery life is a limit, an eBook reader and a standard radio are better.

But /g/ I asked something!
How would we gain "internet" access, a way to communicate all kinds of data through the globe like we do now in a world where society crashed and there are only unused net infrastructures?
>>
>>57046223
Shit ton of toiler paper
>>
File: 1475927711316.gif (913KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1475927711316.gif
913KB, 400x300px
>>57054345
Thread posts: 337
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.