[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look what just came in the mail /g/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
>>
>>57044509
Nice, enjoy your phone.
>>
>>57044509

pls do unboxing live on 4chan
>>
I don't believe that's a good phone and you could have used your money somewhere else but I hope you enjoy it anon.
>>
>>57044509
>Look who just came out of the closet
>>
>>57044611
But its the black one
>>
>>57044509
Lol, no headphones jack. Enjoy your shit, I guess..
>>
>>57044619
that's what all white boys come out of the closet for.
>>
>>57044509
inb4 its a chink clone
>>
>>57044509
The rope to go hang yourself with iFaggot?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2448x2448px
I don't even want to open it
>>
Blacked and gay
>>
>>57044509
Look Its the iSheeple
>>
>>57044751
Look its the poorfag
>>
>>57044636
What makes you think its an iPhone 7?
>>
Good choice
>>
>>57044685
How are you gonna browse 4chin on it?
>>
>>57044706
Lmao poor ass motherfucker buy a real iPhone
>>
>>57044773
Sorry, they look alike feom the front and was expecting you to have gotten the 7. Well, that's the only acceptable iPhone, yhough you had better Android alternatives, like 1+3 http://www.gsmarena.com/oneplus_3-7995.php
>>
>>57044814
OP3 a shit
>>
>>57044836
I think it's awesome. I have a friend with it, and I really like it. That's what I'd buy now if I needed a new phone.
>>
>>57044619
>>57044645
B T F O
T
F
O
>>
>>57044846
Shit screen, shit build quality, shit company
>>
>>57044868
>Shit screen, shit build quality
They seemed fine to me.

>>57044868
>shit company
Well, true, far from being the best. But aPple is not any better either.
>>
>>57044509
you're making people butthurt by this.

Solid and good phone though and don't let anyone neckbearded linux loser tell you otherwise.
>>
>>57044790
who the fuck needs an app to browse 4chan?! use a browser!
>>
>>57044814
>Chinkshit
No thank you
>Android
No, that's ok, I like stability.
>>
>>57044955
>>Android
>No, that's ok, I like stability.
I use both a Nexus and an iPhone. I see less crashes on my Nexus. Actually close to none. On iOS I always get Instagram to crash. Today Facebook application crashed twice, I eventually gave up and used the browser. On iPhone the alarm is always buggy, starts ringing but nothing on the screen to snooze or stop it.
Also better caller and messaging application on Nexus, bluetooth file sending, the ability to download a file.. Shit, iOS still can't download anything besides images from the internet, that's absurd.
>>
>>57044706
>iPhone SE
Congrats on paying an extra $100 for the same shit with a "revolutionary speed increase". Apple's jewiest phone
>>
Can it play Doom?
>>
>>57045025
Yeah idk Android being unstable is still a meme. My school iPad consistently crashes while doing basic shit like web browsing and my OnePlus One from the same year is near perfect. This is anecdotal ofc but I'm sure the same thing is pretty common.
>>
>>57045025
>I see less crashes on my Nexus.
No you don't.
>On iOS I always get Instagram to crash.
User error.
>oday Facebook application crashed twice, I eventually gave up and used the browser
The Facebook app is shit, you should use the browser anyway.
>Also better caller and messaging application on Nexus
Better how? Doesn't support iMessage, anyway.
>bluetooth file sending
Yea, but I don't want to use that slow ass shit.
>the ability to download a file
You can download whatever.
>Shit, iOS still can't download anything besides images from the internet, that's absurd.
Nope. You can download whatever you have an application for. Oddly .mp3s go into the voice memos thing but whatever.

Why are Russians so retarded?
>>
>>57044790
The mobile site works really well
>>
>>57045043
It has a better camera too, cunt
>>
>>57044509
>Slide to unclock
>>
>>57045318
9/10 troll, you have captured macfag retardation beautifully
>>
>>57045318
Nothing crahsed on my Nexus and the phone currently has a 720 hours uptime. I doubt it's user error, Instagram works fine on my Nexus. Facebook might be crap, that one I only use on my iPhone.

Caller is just better on Android, it can even tell me what company the call comes from without me having the number on my contacts. Also I can just type 528 and will show me all the numbers containing this string or people having this in their name, such as E(kat)erina.

Messaging is miles ahead, try group messaging on iPhone, it's a joke. Messages from group do not show up individually as well, on my Nexus they do, but it's also optional.

Bluetooth is very convenient to send a picture between two phones without involving 3rd party services which compress it and make it look like garbage.

No, you can't download an mp3 (or a flac) on iPhone and have them show up in the Music application.
>>
>>57045476
>Caller is just better on Android
Meaningless unless you can quantify it.
>it can even tell me what company the call comes from without me having the number on my contacts.
Welcome to 1980 and caller ID.
>Also I can just type 528 and will show me all the numbers containing this string or people having this in their name, such as E(kat)erina.
Fair enough, I guess. I don't use the dialer enough to know whether or not it can do this on iOS.
>Messaging is miles ahead
Based on? Stop giving your opinion and start giving reasons.
>try group messaging on iPhone, it's a joke
Because?
>Bluetooth is very convenient to send a picture between two phones without involving 3rd party services which compress it and make it look like garbage.
So is AirDrop which is far faster for things like video. The only thing it isn't is cross platform.
>No, you can't download an mp3 (or a flac) on iPhone and have them show up in the Music application.
I literally said what happens when you download and .mp3. You said you couldn't do that, you were wrong.
>>
>>57044706
open the rest nigger.
>>
>>57045585
Because group messaging is unusable on iOS. I said before why this is.
>>57045476
>Messages from group do not show up individually as well, on my Nexus they do, but it's also optional.

Well, I can send pictures to everything from phone, tablet, to a laptop or even desktop if it has bluetooth.

So you can't properly download an mp3 or a zip file containing 10-15 songs..
>>
>>57045696
>Because group messaging is unusable on iOS. I said before why this is.
>Messages from group do not show up individually as well, on my Nexus they do, but it's also optional.
That's it? This is the only reason, that I can't test anyway, that you think messaging is miles ahead on Android?
>So you can't properly download an mp3 or a zip file containing 10-15 songs..
It plays just fine. I don't know if you can download a zip. Most normal people aren't downloading that much shit on their cell phones.
>>
>>57045722
Proper application-wide search, per contact colour (the notification led flashes according to the assigned colour for both message or call), archive function. No, there are many other aspects in which the Messaging on iOS is inferior. But that wa my main complain which is a completely no go for me and other people.

I don't think "Most normal people aren't downloading that much shit on their cell phones" counts as an argument at all. I do. Better than "syncing" the music library. sigh..
>>
>>57045585
>Using the default music app
Kys
>>
>>57045944
Meant for >>57045476
>>
>>57045043
> for the same shit
Compared to 5S?
> Faster CPU
> More RAM
> Better camera
I don't know man, seems pretty good for those who prefer small iPhones.
>>
>>57045961
And it plays the music from that archive directly, or you extract them first, and if so what do you use? And where do they get stored (also valid for single file, not only archive)? Can you describe the process? I didn't manage to do that.
>>
>>57044509
Congrats, have fun, 7 or 6s? if its a 6s jailbreak it right away and don't update.
>>
>>57044790
You said it yourself, four chin, fourchin, fourtune, its like the iOS version of clover that you need to jailbreak for. But you can side load it too because it doesn't require the jailbreak for anything but avoiding apple, which is what I did.
>>
>>57045429
By proving you wrong? Andrones really are poor teenagers who's parents cant afford to buy them a better phone.
>>
>>57044636
Namefag disgusting
>>
>>57044509 (OP) #
>>57044685 #
>>57044706 #

I replaced my Nexus 5 with an SE last week after they didn't announce a reasonably sized Pixel. I knew they wouldn't. But there's always hope.

Harware's great. I haven't liked holding a phone this much since my Nexus One. But iOS is a mess. Usable, but still really haphazard and inconsistent. I honestly expected a lot better.
>>
>>57044790
>How are you gonna browse 4chin on it?
Go to 4chan.org ???
>>
>no obnoxious camera bump
>god-tier design
>easy as fuck to hold and carry
>neat battery life
>no lagdroid bullshit
>guaranteed minimum 3 years of upgrades and support
>not that expensive
>if you're not a faggot and can install an app, can actually play fucking webms

What's your excuse for not having purchased your iPhone SE yet, anon?
>>
>>57047358
I'm not a manlet and want a real phone.
>>
>>57047358
I fucking hate having dicks forcibly shoved up my ass
>>
>>57047358
I too am part of the master race. One more you forgot, though

>iMessage
Makes the handful of Google messaging apps look like a shit show. When I see the blue bubbles from the other person, I feel like they get it too. Text messaging enhanced by data and features when relevant is as easy as it should be.
>>
>>57047358
I'm poor
>>
>>57047358
I have a iPhone 7 + 256 GB in matte black, that's my excuse.
>>
>>57048234
>I'm not a manlet and want a real phone.
Awww... sensitive about size are we, little man?
A big phone is gunna make you look smaller.
>>
>>57044636
>implying the moto z doesnt exist
>>
>>57044636
that's an SE faggot.
>>
>>57048608
Why, have you ever tried it?
>>
>>57050358
I bought a first generation iPod, so yes
>>
>>57044645
Pretty much.
>>
i want to buy an iphone but idk if ishould get the 6s or 7. is there that much of a difference?
>>
>>57050558
SE is unironically better
>>
>>57044509
Nice. Enjoy unboxing and setting up your new phone. I'm waiting anxiously to do the same with my Pixel when it gets here in a couple weeks.
>>
File: 1476317834452.jpg (72KB, 636x462px) Image search: [Google]
1476317834452.jpg
72KB, 636x462px
>>57044509
what is it
>>
>>57050708

Picked up an SE on saturday. It's great and the screen size is perfect imo.
>>
>>57044769
>paying more for shit components makes you rich
Yeah, no. Impulse buying and paying more than something's worth is a classic prole move.
>>
>>57045318
Fuck off shill.
>>
>>57051140
Nice rebuttal pajeet
>>
My android recently broke and I'm deciding between a 6S, SE, and 7. Thoughts?
>>
>>57044636
Can't tell if b8 or actually stupid
>>
>>57050766
iPhone SE
>>
>>57053416
7. Was just messing around with a Plus (which feels tiny compared to my current phone) and people who say that it's the same as a 6s are full of shit. The build quality feels much better, it's less slippery, and the screen is amazing.

SE is really nice if you're a handlet but fuck me they are small.
>>
Try to delay unboxing your new phone for as long as possible. This is the happiest you're ever going to be with it.
>>
>>57053557
I got huge hands, I prefer SE. Just go to a store and handle one or borrow one to see what you prefer.
>>
>>57053578
I got 9.25" hands. The SE is too damn small for me.
>>
>image.jpg
>taking pictures of an iphone with an iphone
fucking icucks lmao
>>
Come out day was yesterday op, you're a little late
>>
File: 1473150135472.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1473150135472.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>57047358
I'm not a fan of iPhones but I would love to swap my LG G3 for an iPhone SE.
>>
>>57044509
another iphone ?
>>
The iPhone SE is the phone equivalent of drinking a good whiskey and listening to Johnny Cash while one of the all-American girls gives you a blowjob.

A true gentleman's phone.
>>
I'm seriously considering getting this but I've heard that it has a yellow screen something problem on top of the screen, is this a meme?
>>
>>57044636
>le heabboat jack

If you're gonna hate on iphone religiously, at least learn your shit.
>>
>>57044790
>4chan is only accessible via an app.

You're right. Safari will work fine.
>>
>>57056079
>Safari will work fine.

Chrome works better for long pages as its inertial scrolling works at the same speed as the rest of the OS. While Safari has that weird molasses scrolling.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.