[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Exploding Android phones, soaring iPhone sales, Apple stocks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: 1476244606655.jpg (244KB, 1125x1415px) Image search: [Google]
1476244606655.jpg
244KB, 1125x1415px
Exploding Android phones, soaring iPhone sales, Apple stocks sykrocketing...

Are we witnessing the downfall of Android and a new golden are of Apple such as we haven't seen since the time of Steve Jobs?
>>
no.
>>
What are you talking about? iPhone sales were at the highest they've ever been YOY even before this.
>>
Yes. In the mind of the normie u hav ur iPhone or ur Samsung. Now no moar Samsung iPod wins xDDDDDDDDD
>>
Android has about 70% of the cellphone market. Apple has about 25%. It would take a lot more than one bad Android phone out of thousands to change that.
>>
File: race-for-second-place.png (112KB, 719x593px) Image search: [Google]
race-for-second-place.png
112KB, 719x593px
>>57039069
Don't kid yourself, Samsung is synonymous with Android at this point and time. Googles in a great position to usurp them if the pixel does well.
>>
Nope, the opposite is happening. iPhones are destined to become another windows phones in 3-6 years.
>>
File: 1430281618965.png (176KB, 377x377px) Image search: [Google]
1430281618965.png
176KB, 377x377px
>>57038860
>you only have the choice between an exploding smartpjone and one without a headphone jack
this meme needs to die right fucking now
>>
I was unaware Sameshit was the only android phone company.
>>
>>57039069
>>57039122
>This level of delusion

Apple make nearly all the profits from the smartphone industry.They could afford to dramatically cut the prices of their iphones and push for market share and probably do to Samsung what they done to Nokia without even trying.

I don't like Apple that much but when it comes to getting paid and burying the competition they are the best.
>>
>>57039195
Normies don't realise there are other choices. This is actually a big problem for Android. Samsung are fucking shit so this could be good, if we see the likes of Motorola, Sony and HTC grow, while chink companies become more known, then the future of Android would be great.
>>
>>57039240
Why would they?
>>
>>57039263

To wipe out competitors and scare other companies from competing against them, increasing long term profits.

I don't know what they are going to do but the idea that apple and its giant cash piles are just going to go away in the next few years is crazy.
>>
>>57039287
Anticompetitive practices aren't well received in most modern countries.
>>
>>57039344

I am talking about cutting prices for reduced profits not no profits(dumping).
>>
>>57039099
Fuck off faggot. Just because USA only buys Samsung/Apple phones doesn't mean that the Samsung owns the global Android market.
http://www.idc.com/getdoc.jsp?containerId=prUS41636516
>>
File: Screenshot_20161011-232630.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161011-232630.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
Who else here is comfy OnePlus3?
>>
>>57039240
Profits and market share are different things
>>>/biz/
>>
Haters can hate but the note7 is literally the best smartphone that's ever been produced. The screen is the best we've ever seen. The battery life is surprisingly impressive. It's waterproof. The screen to body ratio is outstanding. And yes it has the same camera and processor as the s7 edge but the overall package is the most amazing thing we've ever seen. Even the edge screen was done more tastefully and aesthetically than the edge. Use one for a day and tell me otherwise. It is an absolute tragedy what has happened. Ask anyone who has owned a note7. There's a reason they don't want to give it up.

There is no phone that can replace it and that truly hurts to the core. I haven't loved a phone this much since the sidekick 3. The best we can do is get an s7 edge or v20 and wait for the note 8

;_;
>>
>>57039463
This. Note7 blew the competition, literally the best and hottest smartphone on the market.
>>
>>57039493
>best
>catches fire while you sleep

Pick one.
>>
>>57038860
The new Iphones are also catching fire. I wonder why no one talks about that..
>>
>>57038860
>>57039611
http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/719587/Apple-iPhone-Explode-Battery
>>
>>57039099
>if the pixel does well.
lel'd
do you even know who buys android? poor people. and how is pixel priced? same as iphone. so no, no chance of that happening, kid.
>>
>>57039567
>Not picking up sarasm
>>
File: apple marketing.jpg (557KB, 972x2260px) Image search: [Google]
apple marketing.jpg
557KB, 972x2260px
>>57039646
5 rupees for you, Ranjid.
>>
>>57039463
True, the n7 was really a best-of, the only two things in which the iPhone 7+ is superior are the battery life and the raw performance.
>>
>>57039669
or you know, people just use and like their products and say so. Same as the IBM shills shilling thinkpads.
>>
>>57039669
Curry break is over, Raj. Get back to your call station.
>>
I think so. Major manufacturers of Android phones have put out shit phones recently. Unless you want to go with some cheap ass chink shit phone, the iPhone is going to become the only phone worth getting.

LG releases unstable phones that break for seemingly no reason.

Samsung releases exploding phones.

Google releases overpriced, underwhelming failed abortion that was supposed to be the successor to the Nexus line

HTC has been totally irrelevant to me and the last flagship I've heard about them releasing was the m9

Does Motorola even exist anymore? Last I heard was the Moto Z.

Not to mention that all of these Android phones are just as locked down as a fucking iPhone because you can't bootloader unlock / root 90% of the time.

If Apple didn't fucking get rid of the headphone jack I'd have a 256gb iPhone 7+. But noooo, they has to fuck it up.
>>
Er, the Note line isn't even Samsung's best selling cellphone. That's always been the S series.

Anyone who thinks this is going to make a significant dent in Android market share is living in a fool's paradise. I admire your enthusiasm, but the wishful thinking just isn't going to materialize. But I don't want to spoil your happy fantasy, so by all means carry on, at least until reality soaks in.
>>
>>57038860
i had a note 3 for years, installed cyanogenmod on it, had larger storage, larger battery etc etc..

just got an iphone 7 plus..

sounds corny but just like the advertising "it just works..." never going back to fagdroid
>>
>>57039611
The phone werks as intended, people are just using it wrong
>>
I was going to get a note 7, got an edge now. The reason being it's 250$ less expensive than the iPhone for a better camera (and slightly laggier but more customisable product).

Samsung isn't going anywhere if they release a great s8.
>>
>>57039714
>Major manufacturers of Android phones have put out shit phones recently

You didn't even mention the main competitor to the iPhone the S7, and it's an amazing phone.

If google could just manufacture a device as well designed as the s7 that ran stock Android, it'd be an almost perfect phone. I'm not sure about the Pixel's performance, but even if it's as good, the design is such a let down, I truly do not understand how Google could fuck up that badly.
>>
>>57039731
It's damaged the FUCK out of their brand and most people are avoiding Samsung phones now.

>>57039839
>S7
>"slightly laggier" than the iPhone 7 or even 6S
lel
>>
>>57039702
>IBM shills
>shilling used laptops

OK bud
>>
>>57039646

Yes, that's why the Note 7 was priced higher than the iPhone 7, because they're marketing to poor people.
>>
>samsung is apples biggest rival

God i hate normies for letting this happen
>>
>>57038860
Android have more than 85% of the smartphone marketshare you dumbfuck
>>
>>57038860
Was the whose "Note fiasco" a devised attack on Samsung?
I mean, how many faulty batteries got thru the QC? Or are gooks really this money hungry?
>>
>>57038860

Yes, because EVERY one who bought a note 7 will now ACTUALLY buy an iPhone :^)
>>
>no headphone jack
>>
>>57038860

I wanted an Android phone but I don't live in an asbestos box 30 feet underwater so I guess I'm gonna have to splash out and buy an iPhone 7 Plus.
>>
>>57038860
>Apple stocks [of iPhones] sykrocketing...
That's not actually a good sign.
>>
Remember years ago when Samsung burned 150,000 defective phones just to show their dedication to quality control? Maybe they wanted to do it again, except this time they decided to sell them first.
>>
>>57039195
>ignoring all the choice you get with Android

kk
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.