[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally start buying into the pc master race meme >microsoft

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

>finally start buying into the pc master race meme
>microsoft cross selling all games now making xbox irrlevent
>can just keep the ps4 for those games
>one of the very first cross-buy games is unplayable on pc
>admittedly just a direct port from the xbox version
>built on x86
>but no hardware in traditional pc form has the memory bandwidth to process the game
>only the most autistic DDR4 ram that's also OC'd and a 1080 gpu can barely run it at a steady framerate
>multiple patches and still no improvement
>the game is designed to need x-number of memory bandwidth which can't just be fixed because of deep coding necessities
>remember every other week when AAA games have massive issues that take months or never get fixed at all like Batman AK and others
>on top of that have to wait months for cheaper steam keys on G2A to match the price of renting the games thru gamefly or other services on XO and PS4

it literally is still a meme, sorry.
>>
>muh games

grow up or keep your nintendo

also you said it yourself, the game was poorly implemented in the windows platform
>>
>>57038487

the game was designed around x86 archetecture

why doesnt the PC marketplace have console pleb memory bandwidth?
>>
>>57038397
>forza horizon 3
>unplayable
I'm running it right now ultra @ 50-60fps
i7-6700k & gtx 980
>>
>>57038549

congrats, you're playing something that a $200 dollar console can play with over a thousand dollars on just the 2 components you listed, not including the 4-5 other key parts to have a fully built PC tower
>>
>>57038397
BANJI
A
N
J
I
>>
>>57038587
But that PC will past him for more than 3 years. Consolecucks will have to upgrade by then, and they'll have bought an actual computer as well anyway
>>
>>57039003
>last gen console reign was nearly 8 years
>theory have to upgrade in 4 years

anon....
>>
>>57039045
It had a shitload of revisions though that changed its performance. Also, if you factor in RRoD upgrades and wanting to upgrade because everything looks like and runs like shit, it's a lot closer to 4
>>
>>57039003
>Implying normies still buy actual computers
>>57039045
You must be 12 to think a normal console cycle is 8 years or more
>>
>>57039003

>games built and designed and optimised for consoles
>or keep cucking yourself with $500 GPUs just to run games marginally well for 1-2 years

>even totalbuiscuit who has fucking titan SLI and SSD and i7 cant even run most of these games without massive framerate issues
>>
>>57039093

>still talking about things from 2006
>its about to be 2017
>PC's dont have the memory bandwidth of a console
>cant run x86 developed games within a reasonable price point of the consoles
>>
File: remember - no drivers.jpg (471KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
remember - no drivers.jpg
471KB, 1680x1050px
>buy console
>all games work until next generation released

>buy pc
>install wangblows 10botnets
>download game on steam
>needs to install more shit
>dot net redist
>visual C++ redist
>won't run, update drivers
>visit update site
>download drivers
>fuck, bought AMD
>>
>>57039226
You can play the games at the same quality as the consoles for cheaper. A $500 gpu every 2 years is for top goy 4k ultra, >60 fps
TB goes for a lot higher than console quality, and the fps issues are usually due to bad games. They can be shit on console too. Thing is, you can get user made patches and advice more easily on pc

>>57039241
>still talking about things from 2006
You're the one who brought up consoles

OK, but depends on the PC
x86nis literally PC's platform, what are you talking about
>>
>>57038549
same here but on gtx 1080
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.