[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the legacy captcha so shit now? Is this Jewiro trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: legacy.png (24KB, 307x121px) Image search: [Google]
legacy.png
24KB, 307x121px
Why is the legacy captcha so shit now? Is this Jewiro trying to get people to buy more passes or just google being google?
>>
when do you have to use that captcha?
>>
>>57037910
If you have 4chan classic enabled
>>
>4chan pass 15% off
>pass users gets flair
>pass users get a board
>v1 captcha suddenly more tedious

Pretty weird coincidence eh.
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 720x720px
>>57037910
With a gold account (4chan pass)
>>
>>57038373

been using it for years and its all basically the same
>>
>>57038373
That image doesn't look especially tedious.
>>
>>57038428

As opposed to a 3 number captcha?
>>
How about you just buy a pass and support the site that has given you shelter for a decade

Unless you're a newfag
>>
>>57038433
You only ever got 3 number captcha's before? To me that doesn't look at all out of place compared to what i've been getting for quite some time, unless this pass sale has been in the works for a very long time i'd have to say that hirohito having google's ear in order to sell more passes doesn't sound too plausible to me.
>>
File: 1455644374604.png (55KB, 278x118px) Image search: [Google]
1455644374604.png
55KB, 278x118px
>>57038659

These were all I got for a very long time. I guess Google's AI initiative has moved on from letter box numbers.
>>
>>57038452
>buy a pass
>cant ban evade
>>
>>57037893
The worst is that they didn't even make the text box with autocorrect disabled. Incompetent
>>
>>57037893
Just Google being Google. The click the squares one is now easier than the legacy one. Now they're mostly asking us to select all the squares with signs in them. Probably where the signs you're getting are coming from actually.

Now what's this shift enter to cache thing?
>>
>>57039340
>what's this shift enter to cache thing?
Fuck off newfig
>>
>>57039121
Blame Google. This isn't something 4chan sets, it's a copy-paste block of code they stick into the page where they want the captcha.

Use a 4chan app if you don't like now clunky it is in the browser on your phone.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.